The Psychocrats want to exploit the Las Vegas tragedy to impose a gun ban on law abiding citizens.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Marxist, Fascist, Terrorist and Criminals love it when people are defenseless.
Remember what that dirty demagogue Rahm Emanuel said "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste"

Remember what that dirty demagogue Rahm Emanuel said "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste"
Let's regulate guns like abortion..another crisis to right leaning partisans..

All the bitching last week on taking a knee has sort of burned me out on complaining of bans on law abiding citizens. I do see the discussion itself as worthwhile. But I'd give it at a few months for the family of victims to grieve and for those injured to recover.

That would look something like this. Up until your second conviction for a violent crime, your right to buy and own a gun is absolute, and taxpayer funded organizations will subsidize the cost of guns so you can get one if you can't afford it. After your second conviction, you can still buy and own a gun if not having one could place you in harm. Still want to do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would look something like this. Up until your second conviction for a violent crime, your right to buy and own a gun is absolute, and taxpayer funded organizations will subsidize the cost of guns so you can get one if you can't afford it. After your second conviction, you can still buy and own a gun if not having one could place you in harm. Still want to do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure, I like free guns..

Want and do are two different things. They can't change the constitution.

Forum List

Back