The Puppeteers running our nation behind the scenes (new book by Jason Chaffetz)

Chaffetz was on Levin last night

Levin had some great ideas RE how to reign in spending...

20 states have promoted such ideas... more need to join

Chaffetz took his toys and went home citing "time with the family". So he spends more time with his family in his FOX NY gig?

He's a quitter.

He's like a lot of the retired .mil that run their yaps and sign "letters" but did not make a difference while in the service.

Chaffetz took his toys and went home citing "time with the family". So he spends more time with his family in his FOX NY gig?

He's a quitter.

He's like a lot of the retired .mil that run their yaps and sign "letters" but did not make a difference while in the service.
and that has to do with puppeteers in DC.... how?

There's always "puppeteers", it's just more pronounced with Tater's band-o-turds.
so are you jealous or something? jealous of Chaffetz who wrote a book about it..?

And we're not supposed to read it just because (see above, what you said about Chaffetz)?

don't get it...

:dunno:

so are you jealous or something? jealous of Chaffetz who wrote a book about it..?

And we're not supposed to read it just because (see above, what you said about Chaffetz)?

don't get it...

:dunno:
If you are dumb enough to buy a book from a failed politician then have at it.

Me, I'll decide things on my own.

Forum List

Back