The Pushback in Illinois Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mayor should then be on the hook for all resulting medical bills.

If they want their freedom, they can pay for it.
Maybe you should mind your own fucking business and let people assess their own risks and live their lives.
I’d love too but the thing is that it’s not just their lives. It’s a communicable disease and they put their community at risk by taking risks themselves.

And that’s not to mention that these communities are sure as shit going to be relying on state and federal resources to pay for the medical care they’re going to be needing.
Go cower under your bed and suck your thumb.
Oh, kiddo. I’m out here on the front lines. Want to join me and see the hoax firsthand? We can see the hoaxes on the ventilator. The hoaxes in renal failure. We can even go down and see all the deceased hoaxes in the morgue.
my wife went into renal failure with diabetes, you didn't care, diabetes didn't get any attention. you don't get to shame anyone fk face. Anyone on a ventilator is on it due to pre-existing condition. period.

Last edited:

Don't have to, we have a Constitution that protects us from this kind of crap.

The constitution isn’t the state of Illinois from having to financially cover the cost of Peoria’s decisions. That’s why they should be cut off.

Insurance companies bare the cost, the "plandemic" does not abrogate the Constitution, sorry.

The constitution isn’t the state of Illinois from having to financially cover the cost of Peoria’s decisions. That’s why they should be cut off.

Insurance companies bare the cost, the "plandemic" does not abrogate the Constitution, sorry.
For starters, insurance companies only pay some of the cost. And even then, the people of the state pay the insurers. Government covers about a third and is going to be heavily subsidizing healthcare systems through this pandemic.

Public health crises has been used since the early days of the union to limit freedoms. This is not new.

he has some odd impressions of how our country actually exists.

are you saying then the people there don't have to pay state taxes anymore than?

For starters, insurance companies only pay some of the cost. And even then, the people of the state pay the insurers. Government covers about a third and is going to be heavily subsidizing healthcare systems through this pandemic.

Public health crises has been used since the early days of the union to limit freedoms. This is not new.
actually, taxes do, tax money from that city. you're confused on how all of this works. I get it, you're lost.

Nope. Just a good knowledge of history and health policy.

Notice how legal challenges to social distancing mandates keep failing in court?

Of course it.

actually, taxes do, tax money from that city. you're confused on how all of this works. I get it, you're lost.
You’re out if your league Donny. City revenue funds an almost nonexistent portion of hospital services.

Notice how legal challenges to social distancing mandates keep failing in court?

Of course it.
we will see what the SCOTUS say. first amendment says they are wrong. I am happy to tell them. Give me a name and number.

You’re out if your league Donny. City revenue funds an almost nonexistent portion of hospital services.
healthcare is based on funding from everyone, all cities. tax money.

Of course it.
we will see what the SCOTUS say. first amendment says they are wrong. I am happy to tell them. Give me a name and number.

No one cares about your uninformed opinion.

Of course it.

you seem to.

Of course it.

you seem to.

I have no idea how you got that impression.

Of course it.

you seem to.

that figures.

Of course it.

you seem to.

that figures.
Seems you made unwarranted assumptions.

Again.

The Mayor of East Peoria tells Governor Cartman to stuff it up his fat ass, and allows his city to begin returning to normal.

He is a true hero, not the media pushed heros.

Of course it.

you seem to.

that figures.
Seems you made unwarranted assumptions.

Again.
nope

The Mayor of East Peoria tells Governor Cartman to stuff it up his fat ass, and allows his city to begin returning to normal.

Under phase one of the plan, detailed by multiple outlets including the Peoria Journal-Star and Central Illinois Proud, nonessential businesses, including shopping centers, nursery/garden shops, marinas, parks, lakes, golf courses and auto dealerships, would be allowed to reopen.

Salons, barbershops and spas would be allowed to reopen, but are required to take “appropriate mitigation measures,” including keeping people more than six feet apart to maintain social distancing and implementing enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures.

How do you cut someone's hair or fix their hair from six feet away? They are going to have to hire some magicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back