The QAnon Shaman Just Pissed Off a Federal Judge

I haven't been able to find anything on QAnon that wasn't from the media and Democrats. I looked because I wanted to know and obviously we can't trust anything fake news and their fascist Democrat masters tell us. But as I said, I found nothing else
Here's why:

Conservative media won't disclose that Cotton voted for two "prisoners getting stimulus money" bills under Trump.

Conservative media won't do exposes on QAnon or even talk about it. Otherwise the conversations would eventually lead to one point and they don't want that. That doesn't help them at all, de-bunking QAnon or Trump, for that matter. Better to slough it off as a silly Liberal hoax.

Which is exactly what the liberals do with any opinion but their own.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I am not at all concerned with the future of Jacob Chansley.
Save that he and his fellow terrorists are punished to the fullest extent of the law should they be found guilty.

And this is while BLM and Antifa go around with actual terrorist attacks and get ignored by your beloved democrats? You propose a one sided system which, conveniently gives you more power to silence the opposition.

Save that he and his fellow terrorists are punished to the fullest extent of the law should they be found guilty.

And this is while BLM and Antifa go around with actual terrorist attacks and get ignored by your beloved democrats? You propose a one sided system which, conveniently gives you more power to silence the opposition.
And they have the audacity to pretend it's not obvious to us all. :rolleyes:

Clayton will prove Democrats aren't terrorists. He'll go into Manhattan wearing a red MADA hat for a day walking and dining around the city. You'll be perfectly safe, right Clayton? Democrats aren't terrorists. You believe that, right?

In the memorandum issued late Monday, Lamberth rejected Chansley’s request for pre-trial release, writing that his counsel had made “meritless” arguments and mocked the idea that Chansley was just a peaceful protester who was victimized during the riots that left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer
The police officer died of natural causes. The meme that he was killed by a blow to the head from a
thrown fire extinguisher has been thoroughly debunked by the source of the claim itself.
The New York Times reported and then denied their own claim. You believe everything the
NY Times prints...right?

The only real victim was an unarmed protestor who was shot by a DC cop in a cold blooded extra judicial murder.
No word when he will go to trial, if ever.

Last edited:
In the memorandum issued late Monday, Lamberth rejected Chansley’s request for pre-trial release, writing that his counsel had made “meritless” arguments and mocked the idea that Chansley was just a peaceful protester who was victimized during the riots that left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer
The police officer died of natural causes. The meme that he was killed by a blow to the head from a
thrown fire extinguisher has been thoroughly debunked by the source of the claim itself.
The New York Times reported and then denied their own claim. You believe everything the
NY Times prints...right?

The only real victim was an unarmed protestor who was shot by a DC cop in a cold blooded extra judicial murder.
No word when he will go to trial, if ever.

When cops kill an armed black man, it's the fault of the cops. When cops kill an unarmed white woman, it's the unarmed white woman's fault

How many years for trespassing??
Good question, poster Foreigner.
I honestly don't know.
Nor do I know for sure how many years for theft of government property, or violent entry, or disorderly conduct.
All of which this moke has been charged with.

Also, I don't know if judges look at a collection of charges like that as cumulative....meaning, this guy is a bad dude. Badder than just carrying a threatening spear into a sacrosanct space in the United States Capitol, or violent entry, when he commits a crime, he commits a handful of 'em. I don't know if judges look at it that way.

I honestly don't know if those multiple charges signal extras 'badness'?
If there are any criminal attorneys....foreign or otherwise.....who lurk on this venue, well, maybe they can enlighten us.
........................................................................................................................................................

I haven't been able to find anything on QAnon that wasn't from the media and Democrats.

Oh I can help you poster Kaz.
Try these favorite haunts of the Righteous Vigilantes Against Pedophilia, Baby Eaters, and Underground Pizzas.
(RVAPBEUP?)
ps......please look at one of my favs. The thread that asserts that Jews ain't Jews because they have Phoenician blood in their DNA. Who knew?
...................................................................................................

You know, poster Hidden, I welcome your contributions here.
I sense a thoughtful soul. Could be wrong. After all, it is just the friggin' internet. But still.............

I quite agree this Horn Head made a choice, and as with all choices their are consequences. Good and bad.

On a positive note, he may find jail/prison time an opportunity to reflect, study, and evolve into a productive, hard-working, contributing member of our American society.

Boy oh boy, don't we wish that for all of those jackass-patriots who beat the living crap out of the Capitol police?

IMHO

And they have the audacity to pretend it's not obvious to us all. :rolleyes:
"us all" being what...MAGArats defending the attack on the Capitol?

Another loss for the Trumpers.

And there goes his last chance at getting out of jail before his trial.

The federal judge overseeing “QAnon Shaman” Jacob Chansley’s case has had it with his media redemption tour.

Chansley, who famously stormed the Capitol on January 6 in distinctive face paint and fur headdress, will stay in jail pending trial after Judge Royce Lamberth wrote a 32-page opinion excoriating both the accused rioter and his lawyer for their legal arguments and recent public appearances.

In the memorandum issued late Monday, Lamberth rejected Chansley’s request for pre-trial release, writing that his counsel had made “meritless” arguments and mocked the idea that Chansley was just a peaceful protester who was victimized during the riots that left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer. Lamberth also took particular issue with a recent interview Chansley did with CBS News.

“The statements defendant has made to the public from jail show that defendant does not fully appreciate the severity of the allegations against him,” Lamberth, a Reagan appointee, wrote in his opinion. “To the contrary, he believes that he—not the American people or members of Congress — was the victim on January 6th.”

When reached for comment via email, defense attorney Albert Watkins said simply: “The Court’s Order is well written and reasoned.”

If there's anything a judge hates, it's a perp that doesn't take responsibility for his actions. I expect a sentence on the long end.

The federal judge overseeing “QAnon Shaman” Jacob Chansley’s case has had it with his media redemption tour.

Chansley, who famously stormed the Capitol on January 6 in distinctive face paint and fur headdress, will stay in jail pending trial after Judge Royce Lamberth wrote a 32-page opinion excoriating both the accused rioter and his lawyer for their legal arguments and recent public appearances.

In the memorandum issued late Monday, Lamberth rejected Chansley’s request for pre-trial release, writing that his counsel had made “meritless” arguments and mocked the idea that Chansley was just a peaceful protester who was victimized during the riots that left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer. Lamberth also took particular issue with a recent interview Chansley did with CBS News.

“The statements defendant has made to the public from jail show that defendant does not fully appreciate the severity of the allegations against him,” Lamberth, a Reagan appointee, wrote in his opinion. “To the contrary, he believes that he—not the American people or members of Congress — was the victim on January 6th.”

When reached for comment via email, defense attorney Albert Watkins said simply: “The Court’s Order is well written and reasoned.”

If there's anything a judge hates, it's a perp that doesn't take responsibility for his actions. I expect a sentence on the long end.

For what?

I don't like omnibus votes, but seriously, you attack Cotton for it but let Democrats off the hook entirely for all the shit they pass.
Jesus you are fucking stupid.

No one is attacking Cotton for "it".

It's being pointed out that he is a hypocrite for voting for "it" twice when Trump was Prez and now he's appalled...flabbergasted I tell ya

The man is charged with trespassing.
Is this fucking North Korea now??
A political show-trial.
You're definitely a foreigner looking in, because you don't know shit about the United States.
So why weren't the women who trespassed and protested against Brett Kavanaugh's election also dragged through the courts??

AOC and a huge group of terrorists stormed Nancy Pelosi's office in 2018:

Bro I have no idea how you have 3000 reaction score with only 300 more posts than me, all your posts are this tripe. I am going to make it my mission to beat your reaction score.
They cheat.

For what?
Good thing YOU aren't before that judge for anything.

The man is charged with trespassing.
Is this fucking North Korea now??
A political show-trial.
You're definitely a foreigner looking in, because you don't know shit about the United States.
So why weren't the women who trespassed and protested against Brett Kavanaugh's election also dragged through the courts??

AOC and a huge group of terrorists stormed Nancy Pelosi's office in 2018:

Bro I have no idea how you have 3000 reaction score with only 300 more posts than me, all your posts are this tripe. I am going to make it my mission to beat your reaction score.
They cheat.
Yeah I know. I see the circle jerk topics they make, where they all + rep their posts. I just don't post in them. Much like a rancher watching the pigs roll around in the mud outside: gotta let the pigs play.

People kept in prison because of their political opinions are usually called "Prisoners of Conscience".
What the Courts want is for this man to cry, plead and denounce Trump probably.
Which is what terrorists do to their hostages.

Talk to Vladimir EENTERNET stooge ;)

Forum List

Back