The question from CNN "Did Nunes release classified information about collections?"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Wait a minute, I thought none of this happened? Hasn't it been the position of CNN and other left wing networks that none of these activities against Trump and his family occurred? Now the question is "did he break the law by releasing this information to the public about the collection?"

Just wow. I swear, I'm watching it on CNN now, it continues...I can't make this stuff up, surely some viewers of this network have enough cerebral matter to see the comical hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, I thought none of this happened?
'Winner, winner, chicken dinner'!

The trouble with spinning is after a while it is easy to lose your balance, keep track of your lies, and you often have to change your story on the fly. According to snowflakes, their story hasn't 'changed' - it has 'evolved'. :p

Wait a minute, I thought none of this happened? Hasn't it been the position of CNN and other left wing networks that none of these activities against Trump and his family occurred? Now the question is "did he break the law by releasing this information to the public about the collection?"

Just wow. I swear, I'm watching it on CNN now, it continues...I can't make this stuff up, surely some viewers of this network have enough cerebral matter to see the comical hypocrisy.

leaked intel damn near every day

if not for Agent Orange he'd already be wearing a jumpsuit

...says the guy defending the Obama administration that, according to the Directors of the NSA and FBI, perpetrated the FELONY crimes of ESPIONAGE in an attempt to undermine the newly elected President.

upload_2017-4-6_11-42-10.jpeg

Look at Susan Rice.

2 weeks ago she claimed she knew NOTHING at all about any surveillance of Trump Staffers whatsoever.

Then 2 days ago, she says she asked the NSA for information on Trump staffers, but what she did was perfectly legal.

HUH?!!

The left lie more before 9am than most people do in a lifetime.

"ETHICS COMMITTEE INVESTIGATION" :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That's how they harass each other in Washington.

The CVNTS in the DNC did this to Palin for a couple years.........a couple of YEARS investigating her, and they found NOT A FUCKING THING. It was nothign but a political smear job.

...says the guy defending the Obama administration that, according to the Directors of the NSA and FBI, perpetrated the FELONY crimes of ESPIONAGE in an attempt to undermine the newly elected President.
View attachment 120536
where the hell did you get that crap?
Faux??
Their testimony was televised, dumbass, and the links to the story and transcripts have been posted several times. Please educate yourself and come back later.

"ETHICS COMMITTEE INVESTIGATION" :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That's how they harass each other in Washington.

The CVNTS in the DNC did this to Palin for a couple years.........a couple of YEARS investigating her, and they found NOT A FUCKING THING. It was nothign but a political smear job.

the House Ethics Committee is run by a Repub

wow

View attachment 120536
where the hell did you get that crap?
Faux??
Their testimony was televised, dumbass, and the links to the story and transcripts have been posted several times. Please educate yourself and come back later.

let's see a link for that Faux News bullshit

let's see a link for that Faux News bullshit
Like I said, they (plural) have been posted several times - as latest as yesterday. Feel free to demonstrate how you actually want to know the truth by looking up the links on the board or within my old posts. knock yourself out, as they say.

leaked intel damn near every day

Judging from your pic, I bet you'd love to be in prison.

Wow, his family was talking to Russian spies too?

I think they should release the transcripts and let us decide based on the actual information rather than having bits and pieces leaked to this left wing outlet or this other right wing outlet, to be inevitably spun one way or the other.

Forum List

Back