🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The question is.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Should you give up your beliefs to suit others

Last edited:
It's not possible...you can pretend to give up your beliefs to suit others but you never can really do so...all you end up doing is living a lie...
I had a smoking hot girlfriend in college...I really liked her but she was a liberal maniac. I tried to follow her logic and I really tried to change because like I said she was smoking fucking HOT...but in the end I just couldn't do it...we started fighting over politics and social issues and one day I just had had enough and we ended it....
Be real and unafraid to speak your mind and believe what you believe no matter what...

It's not possible...you can pretend to give up your beliefs to suit others but you never can really do so...all you end up doing is living a lie...
I had a smoking hot girlfriend in college...I really liked her but she was a liberal maniac. I tried to follow her logic and I really tried to change because like I said she was smoking fucking HOT...but in the end I just couldn't do it...we started fighting over politics and social issues and one day I just had had enough and we ended it....
Be real and unafraid to speak your mind and believe what you believe no matter what...

But enough about you and Hillary!

But enough about you and Hillary!
:lmao:

Forum List

Back