The rap sheet of Freddie Gray - 10 miles long

Of course cowards like you jump to conclusions

Kinda dicey post, considering you can't back up the Googly Image you started the thread with.

Maryland Judiciary Case Search Disclaimer
Direct from the above link you can go to if you know how to use the internet!!!
And you can if you know how to use a computer click on each of the case numbers to see exactly what his case he was charged with... But of course YOU won't do that because YOU ARE A LIP!!!
Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 2.26.03 PM.png

Another useless thug like trayvon and michael brown and eric garner. Are there ANY law-abiding blacks in america.?

Freddie Gray Arrest Record Criminal History Rap Sheet Heavy.com

april 27 2015

Gray had a lengthy arrest record with convictions dating back until at least 2007, according to the Maryland Department of Justice. Not all of the arrests led to convictions, in many of the cases he pleaded guilty to one charge while the others were dropped. Details of when he spent time in prison were not immediately available. His arrest record includes at least 18 arrests
  • March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
  • March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
  • January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
  • January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
  • December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
  • December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
  • January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
  • September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
  • April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
  • July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
  • March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
  • February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
  • August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
  • August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)
The Associated Press reports Gray has been in and out of prison on drug convictions since 2008, according to online court records. He was set to start a trial in May on drug charges stemming from a December arrest.

What's the point of bringing this up?

Kinda dicey post, considering you can't back up the Googly Image you started the thread with.

And you can if you know how to use a computer click on each of the case numbers to see exactly what his case he was charged with... But of course YOU won't do that because YOU ARE A LIP!!!
View attachment 40507

Two hours later, he links to a page that doesn't even show this.

Worth noting --- there are two different "Freddie Gray"s on the list in your image. Check the birthdates. Oopsie. Not to mention, all of the cases listed are described as "closed" except one -- a traffic violation.

Dumbass.

What I was trying to get at was how many of those "narcotics" listings actually refer to cannabis, which is not a narcotic but officially listed as such. But since you're incapable of digging up this info forget it. I don't have all the fuck day.

Another useless thug like trayvon and michael brown and eric garner. Are there ANY law-abiding blacks in america.?

april 27 2015

Gray had a lengthy arrest record with convictions dating back until at least 2007, according to the Maryland Department of Justice. Not all of the arrests led to convictions, in many of the cases he pleaded guilty to one charge while the others were dropped. Details of when he spent time in prison were not immediately available. His arrest record includes at least 18 arrests
  • January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
  • September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
  • April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
  • July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
  • March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
  • February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
  • August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)
The Associated Press reports Gray has been in and out of prison on drug convictions since 2008, according to online court records. He was set to start a trial in May on drug charges stemming from a December arrest.

The major major point is JUMPING to conclusions which is what the majority of people have done here.
A) This guy may not have died if he hadn't run.
B) But Freddie KNEW from his record he was gonna get arrested again!
C) More importantly WE DON"T KNOW how his neck was broken now do we? Were you there??

FACTS will dictate just as they did in Ferguson but most idiots who think the cops are the bad guys jump to conclusions!
Just as in Ferguson these idiots don't care the Brown ATTACKED the cop! You don't attack a cop and NOT suffer some consequences. Does that make sense?
The same with Freddie!
Why run?
Watch what Chris Rock said you should do ESPECIALLY a black because most of these issues revolve around the stereotypes based on REALITY !
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Last edited:

View attachment 40507

Worth noting --- there are two different "Freddie Gray"s on the list in your image. Check the birthdates. Oopsie. Not to mention, all of the cases listed are described as "closed" except one -- a traffic violation.

Dumbass.

What I was trying to get at was how many of those "narcotics" listings actually refer to cannabis, which is not a narcotic but officially listed as such. But since you're incapable of digging up this info forget it. I don't have all the fuck day.

Of course YOU would consider grass as not a narcotic because you obviously are always on drugs!

Even though you are totally off base on all your comments... consider this:
YOU stated the criminal cases brought against Freddie!
But being the LIP you are you and others like the idiots last nite totally ignored that fact that Freddie had a criminal record and was resisting arrest.
Characteristics that ANY good cop would be suspicious of ...even in the case of Freddie. He ran. Do you have any idea what it is like to be in a risky environment like
these cops are? Constantly not knowing if there is a gun trained on them or if the guy the pull over pulls out a gun and starts shooting?
Of course you don't!
BECAUSE YOU are NOT a law abiding citizen! YOU most likely have like Freddie a rap sheet a mile long!

Any wonder why he was running from the Baltimore police???

View attachment 40498
That's an arrest record, not a conviction record.

Overall, the record on Freddie Gray reveals a young man who had frequent encounters with police as they carried out local operations in America's longest war: the war on drugs.

The record also suggests that, as the years went by, Gray became harder to convict of a drug crime. Police kept arresting him. Prosecutors kept putting him on dockets. But after he was convicted of illegal drug possession when he was 18, Gray mostly avoided jail time.

Court records show not-guilty verdicts, cases dropped, closed or put on the inactive docket. There's one "probation after conviction" for a drug charge last August. Those are pretty typical outcomes for someone police frequently suspect of being a street-level drug dealer.

Freddie Gray a victim of America's longest war - Baltimore Sun

The Baltimore Sun calling a drug dealer a "victim" of law enforcement. Hoo boy.
I'm sure none of those arrests led to convictions and they were all cases of mistaken identity.
Very few led to convictions.
So that means he was a stand-up guy?

april 27 2015

The major major point is JUMPING to conclusions which is what the majority of people have done here.
A) This guy may not have died if he hadn't run.
B) But Freddie KNEW from his record he was gonna get arrested again!
C) More importantly WE DON"T KNOW how his neck was broken now do we? Were you there??

FACTS will dictate just as they did in Ferguson but most idiots who think the cops are the bad guys jump to conclusions!
Just as in Ferguson these idiots don't care the Brown ATTACKED the cop! You don't attack a cop and NOT suffer some consequences. Does that make sense?
The same with Freddie!
Why run?
Watch what Chris Rock said you should do ESPECIALLY a black because most of these issues revolve around the stereotypes based on REALITY !
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

So you endorse black stereotyping to the point of condoning the murder of innocent black people.

I think that makes you a stereotypical RWnut.

Another useless thug like trayvon
what crime had trayvon martin committed?
Um, assault. Please keep up.
Unproven.
Of course it was proven. Thats how Zimmerman won his case. It was declared "self defense" because he shot a guy that was assaulting him. I youre going to talk about these new stories, you could at least pay attention to the basic facts..
they weren't able to convict. However it was never proven who assaulted who, or who was acting in self defense

Freddie Gray was in and out of jail, and had 5 outstanding cases of possession/distribution pending...no one seems to know what the drug was.....and none of us should think this justifies a severed spine while in the custody of the police.

Due process is for everyone, not selective. Cops should not mistreat or abuse those brought in to custody. They should use enough force, restraint to get the job done.

I have family in law enforcement. I support good police....which accounts for 99.9% of the men and women out on the street who do a thankless job.

Those responsible for the injuries that lead to the death of Freddie Gray will be held accountable.

If the community thought those responsible were going to be held accountable, there wouldn't be a problem right now. There have been too many times when cops walked for things that a normal citizen would have been put away for.

Actually the cops "walk" in places where YOU would NEVER go because that is their job.
Of course cowards like you jump to conclusions, never comprehending that:
A) most of those killed were already lawbreakers.
B) Most that were killed were running away.
C) And then finally most that were killed WERE killed because they had no problem in wanting to kill the cops.

Finally, I don't naively believe that all killed by cops are legal.
Obviously a FEW... A FEW... killings by cop were wrong. When they are found to be guilty they are punished.
BUT ALL the killings by cops are investigated very thoroughly.

By the way where are the protest over the below killing??

Unarmed white man was killed by a black cop look how the media responds - Young Conservatives
View attachment 40506

Is this directed at me? I am free to go wherever I choose, and do, at my own accord, at the time of my choosing. Don't assume anything about me, or surmise where I stand on issues, other than the topic I have posted about.

A coward "like me", having served in the Marine Corps, understands and can identify injustice and will stand by the side of those who are bullied, and unjustifiably injured or killed by those who think they are empowered to be judge jury and executioner....

Jumping to conclusions seems to be your forte and undoubtedly will garner a righteous indignation from the likes of me, and those that I stand with....for the right of all people, who I served while in the Marine Corps.

If you wish to stay on topic and discuss Freddie Gray, I will do that. If you want to start another thread and ask a question about another topic, I will certainly engage, as I have time, and I see fit. Otherwise, stay on board with the topic at hand, and don't bring up other cases of injustice, that has nothing to do with Freddie Gray/Baltimore riots.

View attachment 40507

Dumbass.

Of course YOU would consider grass as not a narcotic because you obviously are always on drugs!

But being the LIP you are you and others like the idiots last nite totally ignored that fact that Freddie had a criminal record and was resisting arrest.
Characteristics that ANY good cop would be suspicious of ...even in the case of Freddie. He ran. Do you have any idea what it is like to be in a risky environment like
these cops are? Constantly not knowing if there is a gun trained on them or if the guy the pull over pulls out a gun and starts shooting?
Of course you don't!
BECAUSE YOU are NOT a law abiding citizen! YOU most likely have like Freddie a rap sheet a mile long!

I have no "rap sheet", Dumbass. At all. But I do know how to link a point when I make it.

And no, I'm not "always on drugs". I detest drugs. I won't even take what the doctor prescribes if there's any way around it.

View attachment 40507

Dumbass.

Of course you don't!

I have no "rap sheet", Dumbass. At all. But I do know how to link a point when I make it.

And no, I'm not "always on drugs". I detest drugs. I won't even take what the doctor prescribes if there's any way around it.

Well what f..k problem do you have linking to here? Maryland Judiciary Case Search
Is that too hard to do for you?
It is the state of Md cases dummy! You have a problem I obviously can't help you with!
How many of these do I HAVE TO show you to prove the guy was a criminal???
Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 6.13.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 6.12.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 6.12.02 PM.png

Well what f..k problem do you have linking to here? Maryland Judiciary Case Search
Is that too hard to do for you?
It is the state of Md cases dummy! You have a problem I obviously can't help you with!

No question little freddie was a drug dealing thug not the model citizen the press tells us he was. Just like michael brown - another criminal thug the press described as a "gentle giant". HAHA. The press will never live that one down.

Forum List

Back