🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Reagan Economy Vs. Obozo's Economy-- No contest

Depends on what you mean by "greatest"..

Most popular, sure. Probably.

Did the most lasting good?

I'd say roughly 1% of the populace can say that Reagan's legacy has helped them out.
Somehow, I doubt you're a member of that very private club.
"The greatest" is defined, thus the definite article. Are you an idiot, or perhaps English is not your first language.

I said it depends on what you mean by "greatest", because Reagan does not fit the typical criteria of earning the title "greatest".

"Popular" is the more correct word. There is empirical evidence that supports the claim that he was very "popular".
"greatest"... Not so much.

Question: How was he "the greatest"? Would you care to share some actual facts?

(I don't expect a real answer, but I figured I'd still ask so I can point to this moment later on as a testament to your cowardice..)
Greatest in most world leaders usually means they have engaged in a horrible war and conquered other countries. Take Napoleon, arguably the greatest leader of France, but also a bloodthirsty warmonger and dictator.

Depends on what you mean by "greatest"..

Most popular, sure. Probably.

Did the most lasting good?

I'd say roughly 1% of the populace can say that Reagan's legacy has helped them out.
Somehow, I doubt you're a member of that very private club.
"The greatest" is defined, thus the definite article. Are you an idiot, or perhaps English is not your first language.

I said it depends on what you mean by "greatest", because Reagan does not fit the typical criteria of earning the title "greatest".

"Popular" is the more correct word. There is empirical evidence that supports the claim that he was very "popular".
"greatest"... Not so much.

Question: How was he "the greatest"? Would you care to share some actual facts?

(I don't expect a real answer, but I figured I'd still ask so I can point to this moment later on as a testament to your cowardice..)
Don't be ass. "The greatest" is not a term left for interpretation. You can disagree with me about what I said but not what I said. If I had wanted to say "the most popular", I would have done so.

So I can disagree about what you said, but not what you said.
Hm..
Not sure if that was stupidity or a complex deflection tactic..

Regardless, it must be really hard to back up that Reagan was the "greatest".

I love that in my previous post, I even pointed out you would back down and refuse to support your claim. Predictable. You truly are a meat head.

Greatest in most world leaders usually means they have engaged in a horrible war and conquered other countries. Take Napoleon, arguably the greatest leader of France, but also a bloodthirsty warmonger and dictator.
Reagan never "conquered" anyone. His role in toppling the USSR was done without firing a shot.

Forum List

Back