The real – and far scarier – reason Republicans think Biden is illegitimate

I never mentioned House member or Presidents. Democrats believed 2000, 2004, 2016 were stolen and Republicans believe 2008, 2012, 2020 were stolen, why are you trying to twist my facts and words?
So no democrat of consequence said it was stolen then?

NO one said 2016 was stolen moron.

2000 was all kinds of fucked up and there were serious question about 2004 in Ohio.

But we moved on...we DIDN'T spend a year screaming FRAUD and we didn't raid the fucking Capitol in a coup attempt.

We let the system work it out

FTA: Two out of three Democrats also claim Russia tampered with vote tallies on Election Day to help the President – something for which there has been no credible evidence.

this is a quite scary article. The author pushes the theory that most republicans dont actually believe in the big lie that trump has been pushing..

They undertand its value with stuid people but they realise that if there had been any evidencewe would have seen it by now.

The real reson they think Biden isnt legit is somply that he believes in different things to them. That is really scary.They have a narow limited view on what the US should look like and are not prepared to to accept a different point of view.

there are other names for this but I will leave them to one side for now. Have a look at the article and tell me what you think.
Boy Commie you go further and further off the deep end every conservative bashing you undertake. Better have a doc check out that brain tumor.

I stated the facts, you figure it out, you can play stupid or you can be honest, I don't really give a crap. The facts are the facts.
There was no concerted effort, or conspiracy on the party level to overturn any one of those elections. Just because some nameless democrats said something.

Drilling fell to a record low, 250 active rigs under Trump not Biden. Regulations are not the issue with drilling rigs. The count is up to 663 last I checked.
Gas prices were record low during Trump.

this is a quite scary article. The author pushes the theory that most republicans dont actually believe in the big lie that trump has been pushing..

They undertand its value with stuid people but they realise that if there had been any evidencewe would have seen it by now.

The real reson they think Biden isnt legit is somply that he believes in different things to them. That is really scary.They have a narow limited view on what the US should look like and are not prepared to to accept a different point of view.

there are other names for this but I will leave them to one side for now. Have a look at the article and tell me what you think.

I thought that it was obvious that most of the people that are screaming 'Election Fraud' know very well that there was no election fraud.

They're just trying to shake things up to see if they can get their way...and to intimidate passives into being afraid to vote for a Democrat again.

What they really care about is not paying taxes mixed with brainwashed anti-Liberalism.

So were oil prices. They hit negative 37.00 dollars a Barrel under Trump.
Yes, because Trump promoted drilling, exploration and pipelines. We were a major exporter of oil at that time which made OPEC lower it's PPB.

They are mindless cultists on purpose for many reasons.

Yes, because Trump promoted drilling, exploration and pipelines. We were a major exporter of oil at that time which made OPEC lower it's PPB.
No. Production numbers had been steadily rising for a decade. We are a major importer and user of oil. We have been oil dependent since the 60's. We export a lot of LNG and some refined product.

The issue is that goppers no longer believe in the democratic process. They no longer make policy and rely on a ragtag sack of culture war nonsense and downright lies.
The gop should consist of dull and dusty men who worry over tax and spending rates. trump ripped all that up with his slapdash economics. Now the gops great thinkers are Nick Fuentes and Gym Jordan. Its all over.
Dimmies rely on cheating and convincing children they don't know what sex they are. Dimmies think 5+ dollars a gallon for gas is the result of good energy policies. Dimmies think that a POTUS that can't remember where he is is a 'great thinker.' Dimmie 'great thinkers' are Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. It's all over for the Dimmies.

Forum List

Back