The Real coup d'etat

Do you believe high gasoline prices are because of Putin?
The high gas prices are because oil companies scaled back and it takes a while to ramp back up. Do you know how long it takes to go from purchasing a lease to gas at the pump? No possible way that reduction in new leases has had half enough time to reduce our supply at the pump.

Liberals want everyone to focus on Jan 6th to keep others from focusing on the real coup d'etat, that turned out to be successful. The Russian hoax scandal turned out to be a lie. We all know this by now. Jan 6th is a non issue to most Americans. Including moderate democrats.

BTW, Trump was a moron for reauthorizing FISA, NDAA and the Patriot Act. He allowed the intelligence community to do what they did, legally. Real genius, Trump.

Statement: "Jan 6th is a non issue to most Americans. Including moderate democrats."

Response: This entire post is a damn lie and an effort to rewrite history. Common and typical of RW Kooks, and the kook who wrote this fiction seeks to get Hurrahs from other kooks.

The Russian hoax scandal turned out to be a lie.

Anyone believing the lie that Russia didn't interfere in the 2016 election on behalf of the Trumpybear has been completely Groomed by the Neo-GOP PR team. Good luck re-installing your leader.

It was an absolute coup & treason involving the Dems & the GOP establishment. Notice the GOP will not even mention all the vast proof the election was stolen.
Our govt has been taken over & elections are just for show now.
DT absolutely screwed up by reauthorizing these abusive agencies. He either had bad judgement because of ignorance or he was complicit in this.
That latter possibility goes down a whole new rabbit hole.
Seems paranoid schizophrenia is afoot here^

The high gas prices are because oil companies scaled back and it takes a while to ramp back up. Do you know how long it takes to go from purchasing a lease to gas at the pump? No possible way that reduction in new leases has had half enough time to reduce our supply at the pump.
Your President said it's Putin's fault.

Statement: "Jan 6th is a non issue to most Americans. Including moderate democrats."

Response: This entire post is a damn lie and an effort to rewrite history. Common and typical of RW Kooks, and the kook who wrote this fiction seeks to get Hurrahs from other kooks.

To you radical progressives, it's a major issues because you're a democrat party loyalist who's owned by the democratic party. And therefore you must follow their lead. Use their talking points.

Example: The Russian hoax has been debunked twice now. And yet you're such a party loyalist, you don't even acknowledge it. Why? Because you're not allowed to do so.
Fact: Trump gave Pelosi everything she wanted. Trump funded planned parenthood and gender studies? He banned bump stocks. He reauthorized FISA, NDAA and the Patriot Act. He gave billions to Ukraine. << Did any of you show the least little bit of praise for Trump when he did those things? No you didn't. Why? Because your party loyalist and are not allowed to do so.

Those of us who aren't party loyalist, who call Biden and Trump out constantly, are bashed by the left and the right. But we're not owned by any party or politician.

It’s a uniparty.

DemonRats have spent 6 years hating Trump, little do they know Trump is a double agent on their side.

Liberals should be thanking Trump for helping fulfill their New World Order

There's no shortage of fuel. There was no shortage of fuel when Carter was President either. People don't buy electric cars when gasoline is affordable. Policy.
Ok. So tell me why fuel costs so much right now.

Almost everyone was a backstabber to Trump in DC. The swamp creatures were more apparent after his inauguration. Hly crap batman. Tough for him to act all alone. I really don't believe Trump expected everyone to turn swamp creature. Therefore, he made moves to get things done. He needed the swamp creatures to agree with his policies, and I'd have expected he negotiated some moves.

If that is true than the game was over many years ago for us all.
to expect people in DC to say, yeah, term limits when they're making millions off of lobbyists is silly. Coup is the only way in my book. Come on Donald T.

Liberals want everyone to focus on Jan 6th to keep others from focusing on the real coup d'etat, that turned out to be successful. The Russian hoax scandal turned out to be a lie. We all know this by now. Jan 6th is a non issue to most Americans. Including moderate democrats.

BTW, Trump was a moron for reauthorizing FISA, NDAA and the Patriot Act. He allowed the intelligence community to do what they did, legally. Real genius, Trump.

That shit makes me pray to Thor for Obama to be assassinated.

to expect people in DC to say, yeah, term limits when they're making millions off of lobbyists is silly. Coup is the only way in my book. Come on Donald T.

I'd rather have a fiscal conservative. I'm sick of these candidates that don't suck as bad as the last one.

Thomas Massie or DeSantis would get my vote. Trump talked tough. But he gave in to Pelosi way too much.

That shit makes me pray to Thor for Obama to be assassinated.

All presidents reauthorize our intelligence community to have so much authority. And the GOP isn't going to nominate a candidate that's actually against things like FISA or the Patriot Act.

Forum List

Back