The real insurrection

I fail to see any insurrection actions over some people protesting a legal draft contents.
You bullshit denials aren't being laughed at anymore.

They're being taken very seriously now.

Cat's out of the bag, boi.

You want to fundamentally transform this country?

You're going to have to kill 100 million AMERICANS to do it. Are you ready?

Willing, and able?

Cause I don't think you can do it.

I think you modern progtards are a mere snowflake of your former selves. None of you fuckers could hold a 3" birthday candle to the hippies from the 60's.

THEY were smart and educated, YOU are a dumbass political retard who wouldn't know human nature if it came up and bit you on the nose.

That's the job, boi. You're going to have to kill 100 million people if you want to fundamentally transform this country.

Because WE are not going to let you do it

You're going to have to fight us to get there

Bring it, any time you're ready.

Dem's multiple attempts at insurrection have forced us to destroy their corrupt party. The founders would be proud.
Ultimately this is not a partisan issue.

This is a PROCESS issue

The only way the left is going to get what they want, is to steamroll over the Constitutional process

As long as that process is in place and adhered to and respected, it will be IMPOSSIBLE for the left to get what they want (which is mostly "power")

The m.o. of the left is to bypass our Constitution and our laws whenever and wherever possible.

The choice before us is very simple: do you want the Constitution or do you want something else?

If you want something else, tell me what's better. I'm all ears

was not Jan 6, but started with the leaked USSC opinion of 1 justice.
It really started about six years ago with BLM and ANTIFA burning cities across the country demanding "Change".

Using violence or the threat of violence to accomplish a social or political change is terrorism by definition.

LMAO you occupy the White House illegitimately
It's not "me" - I voted with them last time, but only reluctantly.

As to legitimacy... you perpetuate Trump's Big Lie - that he actually won - which makes you, too, a Liar.

and even bribes and disinformation won't save you
Hell, I'm voting Republican myself as much as I can.,.. I don't trust the Dems any more than I trust you a$$hole$.

Flopping-about from one party to the next on a case-by-case basis is one of the luxuries enjoyed by Independents and Centrists.

from the American people this Nov. RIP Dem party. :eusa_boohoo:
RIP? Uhhhhh... yeah... sure... what are you, like 10 years old? The Dems deserve (and will get) a thrashing in November... but they won't be destroyed.

I agree calling it an "insurrection" is dumb but the lefties did start the whole redefining of words, especially insurrection.
And vaccine.

So it's dumb...but you like dumb.

Lefties called insurrection a violent stack on Congress to halt an ongoing government certification of an election.

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun

a violent uprising against an authority or government.

So what violent uprising against government is OP talking about?

Last edited:
You bullshit denials aren't being laughed at anymore.

They're being taken very seriously now.

Cat's out of the bag, boi.

You want to fundamentally transform this country?

You're going to have to kill 100 million AMERICANS to do it. Are you ready?

Willing, and able?

Cause I don't think you can do it.

I think you modern progtards are a mere snowflake of your former selves. None of you fuckers could hold a 3" birthday candle to the hippies from the 60's.

THEY were smart and educated, YOU are a dumbass political retard who wouldn't know human nature if it came up and bit you on the nose.

That's the job, boi. You're going to have to kill 100 million people if you want to fundamentally transform this country.

Because WE are not going to let you do it

You're going to have to fight us to get there

Bring it, any time you're ready.

I fail to see any insurrection actions over some people protesting a legal draft contents.

So it's dumb...but you like dumb.

Lefties called insurrection a violent stack on Congress to halt an ongoing government certification of an election.

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun

a violent uprising against an authority or government.

So what violent uprising against government is OP talking about?

Yet the FBI and DOJ doesn't find any the charges have been Trespassing, assault, vandalism and Theft.

NO insurrection charges at all after 2 years.

And I fail to see any insurrection around a bunch of pissed off voters questioning a vote count.

NO ONE HAS YET EXPLAINED the coordinated vote dump.

The chances of that happening without coordination, in 5 different states in 3 different time zones, all at once, are ZERO.

And I fail to see any insurrection around a bunch of pissed off voters questioning a vote count.

NO ONE HAS YET EXPLAINED the coordinated vote dump.

The chances of that happening without coordination, in 5 different states in 3 different time zones, all at once, are ZERO.

You are really confused since I have never supported the bogus insurrection claims at the Capital building either.

For your information, I am a Free-Thinking Independent who left the Leftist democrat party in the early 1990's.

You are really confused since I have never supported the bogus insurrection claims at the Capital building either.

For your information, I am a Free-Thinking Independent who left the Leftist democrat party in the early 1990's.
Good you

I like free thinking independents

(I like free thinking "anything", in today's world it's a rare commodity).

Democratic governors and mayors allowing violent takeovers of their cities.

Race riots are now violent take overs of cities allowed by elected officials. Behold the rise of the Neo-Drama Queens.

Now post some of the memorialize stock photos of the same fires......

Race riots are now violent take overs of cities allowed by elected officials. Behold the rise of the Neo-Drama Queens.

Now post some of the memorialize stock photos of the same fires......
You do the footwork.
Unlike you, I check out Reuters and AP News everyday.
You’ll claim it’s something else anyway.

Yet the FBI and DOJ doesn't find any the charges have been Trespassing, assault, vandalism and Theft.

NO insurrection charges at all after 2 years.
Bullshit. Violent crimes were clearly in pursuit of "stopping the steal" that was the certification of the election by Congress.

For example:

Conviction of Paul Allard Hodgkins :

Federal: Obstructing or Impeding Any Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Knowingly Entering ... Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority and Impeding or Disrupting Official Functions; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in Capitol Buildings

That is clearly insurection against the government.

Bullshit. Violent crimes were clearly in pursuit of "stopping the steal" that was the certification of the election by Congress.

For example:

Conviction of Paul Allard Hodgkins :

Federal: Obstructing or Impeding Any Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Knowingly Entering ... Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority and Impeding or Disrupting Official Functions; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in Capitol Buildings

That is clearly insurection against the government.
One is the loneliest number…

One is the loneliest number…
Read the charges dummy, there are many more. Like this guy:

Stewart RhodesFederal: Seditious Conspiracy

And this guy

Christopher WarnagirisFederal: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting ... Certain Officers; Entering ... Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly ... Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading ... in a Capitol Building

Forum List

Back