The real insurrection

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sweetheart, that's the MISSION statement of MAGA...

Destroy the courts, destroy the press, destroy the election process, destroy our teaching institutions, destroy the Board of education, destroy the peaceful transfer of power.... Destroy our nation!!!! :eek:

LOOK IN THE gosh darn MIRROR, before you try to push that bull crud.
Progs have destroyed all that already, brainless.

Everyone in the DC elite knows where the leak came from and I can promise you if it were a republican... he would be a household name by now....
What do democrats have to gain from a leak? They were going to be pissed no matter when the decision was handed down. Whoever did this just changed the entire tone of the upcoming election season. The culture wars are back on the front burner. Now they have something else to talk about other than Trump and his baggage.

What do democrats have to gain from a leak? They were going to be pissed no matter when the decision was handed down. Whoever did this just changed the entire tone of the upcoming election season. The culture wars are back on the front burner. Now they have something else to talk about other than Trump and his baggage.
Because they needed the decision now not when its supposedly going to be released.... Dems are desperate to get the economy off the headlines....
Another 40 billion to Ukraine when mothers in the USA are scrambling to find baby formula before Biden gets us into a nuclear war...
How much does it take to cause you libs to wake up and admit you made a terrible mistake?.....
So fuck Roe V Wade it was bad law... Let the states fix it....
We got bigger Biden problems man....

Because they needed the decision now not when its supposedly going to be released.... Dems are desperate to get the economy off the headlines....
Another 40 billion to Ukraine when mothers in the USA are scrambling to find baby formula before Biden gets us into a nuclear war...
How much does it take to cause you libs to wake up and admit you made a terrible mistake?.....
I don't buy it. It's very likely the leaker was one of Alito's law clerks or office staff. Probably not too many liberals in there.

I don't buy it. It's very likely the leaker was one of Alito's law clerks or office staff. Probably not too many liberals in there.
The point is the purpose of the leak... whoever leaked it is not happy with a decision that undoes Roe V Wade...

was not Jan 6, but started with the leaked USSC opinion of 1 justice.
The leak was wrong... as wrong as wrong can be...

But it was by no means an Insurrection...

You Righties are godalmighty-desperate to draw faux analogies and to redefine Insurrection, but you aren't going to succeed in getting people on your side in the matter.

You Righties are godalmighty-desperate to draw faux analogies and to redefine Insurrection, but you aren't going to succeed in getting people on your side in the matter.
Its illegal and so are the protests in front of the justice's homes.... How many laws will you ignore or give a pass to?.... I'm Just curious....

The point is the purpose of the leak... whoever leaked it is not happy with a decision that undoes Roe V Wade...
Since we do not know the mind of the leaker all of this is pure conjecture. I see this leak as having a substantial benefit to the evangelical types trying to make a name for themselves in the republican primaries. They are the only beneficiaries of the leak. Everyone else in both parties will now have to talk about abortion rights or bans more than any other issue.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sweetheart, that's the MISSION statement of MAGA...

Destroy the courts, destroy the press, destroy the election process, destroy our teaching institutions, destroy the Board of education, destroy the peaceful transfer of power.... Destroy our nation!!!! :eek:

LOOK IN THE gosh darn MIRROR, before you try to push that bull crud.
You should work in a theatre 'cuz you're the best projectionist I've ever seen

Since we do not know the mind of the leaker all of this is pure conjecture. I see this leak as having a substantial benefit to the evangelical types trying to make a name for themselves in the republican primaries. They are the only beneficiaries of the leak. Everyone else in both parties will now have to talk about abortion rights or bans more than any other issue.
I will say this... The protesting's of the pro-abortion crowd is timid and weak so far... I don't think Roe V Wade is that important to people anymore... It was a 70's fight that has been won in most of the country... The economy is number one on people's minds....

I agree calling it an "insurrection" is dumb but the lefties did start the whole redefining of words, especially insurrection.
And vaccine.

Dem's multiple attempts at insurrection have forced us to destroy their corrupt party. The founders would be proud.
Force you to destroy? :laugh: Don't look now, old sod, but they hold the White House, the House and the Senate.

Mind you, that may very well change, unless you clowns run the Orange Kool-AId Con-Man again, but they control most of it as we speak here...

There's also the Dim hope that intimidation works.

Force you to destroy? :laugh: Don't look now, old sod, but they hold the White House, the House and the Senate.

Mind you, that may very well change, unless you clowns run the Orange Kool-AId Con-Man again, but they control most of it as we speak here...
LMAO you occupy the White House illegitimately and even bribes and disinformation won't save you from the American people this Nov. RIP Dem party. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back