The real Jobs numbers

Of course a stupid Trumpette does not care that Trump is basically lying to you once again.

1. You think your annoying stupid nicknames for those you don't agree with show anything other than your own ignorant stupidity?

2. What's he lying about? Be articulate. regurgatated accusations mean nothing.

He is running around claiming victory because May's official numbers showed a gain of 2.5 million jobs when the real effect is nearly another 30 million job loses.

It was a victory....Look, I understand that liberals have a hard time understanding economics, but shutting the country down means a loss of jobs...That the economy had that kind of job creation in May is a great sign that our economy is strong, and chomping at the bit to get back open...

Liberals like you can't have that happen because that would surely mean that you don't have a chance in hell in November.

Of course job numbers are shitty.

Nobody's allowed to work.

What a stupid thread.

Really, nobody is allowed to work? Where did you get that from?
Really? Many if not most employers closed.
No they aren't.
Yes they were.
Back in March they were, because trump failed to act quickly and competently.

Back in March you and others were attacking Trump for acting too quickly in his travel ban that saved lives in this country, now you are parotting lies.

o

What a stupid thread.

No they aren't.
Yes they were.
Yes lol. You unknowingly proved my point.

Trump failed to act quickly enough in shutting down the economy, putting millions out of work, and placing the public under house arrest.

He also is a failure because of the enormously high unemployment rate.

CAN’T FIX STUPID.

Of course a stupid Trumpette does not care that Trump is basically lying to you once again.

1. You think your annoying stupid nicknames for those you don't agree with show anything other than your own ignorant stupidity?

He is running around claiming victory because May's official numbers showed a gain of 2.5 million jobs when the real effect is nearly another 30 million job loses.

It was a victory....Look, I understand that liberals have a hard time understanding economics, but shutting the country down means a loss of jobs...That the economy had that kind of job creation in May is a great sign that our economy is strong, and chomping at the bit to get back open...

Liberals like you can't have that happen because that would surely mean that you don't have a chance in hell in November.
A Trumpette yellinmg at me for silly nicknames. You do realize that your orange hero dioes this all the time, right?

Trump is LYING because he is parading a gain of 2.5 million jobs as a sign of good things whren he knows that these 30 million government paid jobs are really the same as job losses. I thought that I was clear so are you just this fucking stupid or what?

I understand economics obviously better than anyone who would claim Trump is doing a good job in that department. My God, he borrowed 1.5 trillion to pump up the numbers & then, if you had a God damn brain, you would look at the GDP the last 4 quarters & see just how bad Trump sucked.

maybe, if Trump did something about the virus instead of downplay it, we would not have needed to shut down at all.

What a stupid thread.

No they aren't.
Yes they were.

Back in March you and others were attacking Trump for acting too quickly in his travel ban that saved lives in this country, now you are parotting lies.
No I wasn't.

What a stupid thread.

No they aren't.
Yes they were.

No I wasn't.
Yes you were.

lol

o

What a stupid thread.

No they aren't.
Yes they were.

Trump failed to act quickly enough in shutting down the economy, putting millions out of work, and placing the public under house arrest.

CAN’T FIX STUPID.
So you agree he didn't act competently and in a timely manner, right?

What a stupid thread.

No they aren't.
Yes they were.

No I wasn't.
Yes you were.

lol
No I wasn't.

o

What a stupid thread.

No they aren't.
Yes they were.

CAN’T FIX STUPID.
So you agree trump acted incompetently and not in a timely manner, right?

"It was a victory"

LOLOLOL

-5% GDP and 21.2% real unemployment is a "victory" to the 5th Avenuers.

tenor.gif

According to Trump, PPP saved 30 million jobs.

PPP is the program where the government loans companies money to keep their employees on the payroll . If these people are still on the payroll at a certain date, the loan is forgiven.

So in other words without the PPP, there would have been 30 million more jobs lost.

Think about it. We lost 20.5 million jobs in March, and gained 2.5 million in May. But we also had 30 million people basically receiving government money.

Isn't the PPP an odd way of helping people who would have lost their job? But they don't get counted because we pay their employers to pay them. In this fashion they are hiding 30 million job losses.

Trump can fool his ignorant base & run around claiming "We are Back" but in reality, we have lost 50 millon jobs in two months. When that PPP ends, take cover because shit will hit the fan.
Why are Democrat controlled areas not reopening like conservative areas have done already?

o

What a stupid thread.

No they aren't.
Yes they were.

CAN’T FIX STUPID.
Do we need to repost all the Democrats calling Trump a xenophobe and racist again while Pelosi tells everyone to come down to crowded Chinatown and give everyone a hug to show you’re not a racist yet again?

According to Trump, PPP saved 30 million jobs.

PPP is the program where the government loans companies money to keep their employees on the payroll . If these people are still on the payroll at a certain date, the loan is forgiven.

So in other words without the PPP, there would have been 30 million more jobs lost.

Think about it. We lost 20.5 million jobs in March, and gained 2.5 million in May. But we also had 30 million people basically receiving government money.

Isn't the PPP an odd way of helping people who would have lost their job? But they don't get counted because we pay their employers to pay them. In this fashion they are hiding 30 million job losses.

Trump can fool his ignorant base & run around claiming "We are Back" but in reality, we have lost 50 millon jobs in two months. When that PPP ends, take cover because shit will hit the fan.
Why are Democrat controlled areas not reopening like conservative areas have done already?

7 out of 10 states with the higher increases are run by fuckhead Republicans.

So evidently the Democrats are doing a better job.

o

What a stupid thread.

No they aren't.
Yes they were.

CAN’T FIX STUPID.
Do we need to repost all the Democrats calling Trump a xenophobe and racist again while Pelosi tells everyone to come down to crowded Chinatown and give everyone a hug to show you’re not a racist yet again?
Yes repeat your lies. That is what you do anyway.

They called Trump a racist & xenopphobe before Trup did anything about the virus.

Pelosi traveled to Chinatown to counter your lies attacking China & Chinese Americans.

Trump did NOTHING and over 110,000 Americans are Dead.

Now he is trying to hide the true job loses.

o

What a stupid thread.

No they aren't.
Yes they were.

CAN’T FIX STUPID.

They called Trump a racist & xenopphobe before Trup did anything about the virus.

Pelosi traveled to Chinatown to counter your lies attacking China & Chinese Americans.

Hilarious. What did Sundowners Joe say about Trumps travel restrictions on China when they were put in place?

I’ll wait for you to quote him.

o

What a stupid thread.

No they aren't.
Yes they were.

CAN’T FIX STUPID.

Hilarious. What did Sundowners Joe say about Trumps travel restrictions on China when they were put in place?

I’ll wait for you to quote him.
Joe was speaking just a couple of hours fm Trump's pretend travel ban and likely did not know he did it. He was speaking about other Trump's xenophobic BS.

Now if you can find where Biden said it was about that pretend China flight ban, produce it. Orherwise just STFU

What a stupid thread.

No they aren't.
Yes they were.

No I wasn't.

Oh you personally? pfft! Give me a break...So, I guess the world begins and ends with you and you alone eh?

That PPP sounds a bit confusing to me. Could you share a link to that program? Normally, a PPP is a private public partnership, and of course it's the case of the project you are talking about. I've read on mercans.com an article about the inefficiency of these king of subventions. Imagine, the company gets the loan, but where is the warranty that the employee gets the money? Considering the poor information among people, I wouldn't be surprised if some companies would just keep those money illegally. I guess the government had to invent a way these people could keep their jobs and keep the subventions for something else.

And yet we have no idea who got PPP Money!
The White House is now refusing to release the records on who got the money and how it was used!
Can you just IMAGINE the outcry from the GOP if Obama had done that?

The secrecy and potential for corruption, embezzlement and cronyism in the Trump Administration is sky high!
Thousands of Americans stranded overseas potentially as prisoners or to die and you idiots are worried about who got money to save jobs....

Forum List

Back