The Real Legacy of John McCain:Neoconservative Warhawk, Open Borders RINO, Failed Presidential....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Republican Senator John McCain died on Saturday at the age of 81. While the nation mourns the loss of this great patriot and independent Republican politician and failed presidential candidate, I implore you to remember him for the warmongering RINO he really was.

I pray for his family and their loss. Any death is a tragedy. But let’s not get carried away by viewing McCain as a war hero who should be mourned by all Americans. He was a dangerous and destructive element of our Washington DC political establishment.

McCain is regularly called a maverick for bucking his own party and hailed as a great American since he was shot down over Vietnam, becoming a prisoner of war before embarking on his 35-year political career.

Rachel Lu wrote a fawning article on the Arizona Senator in The Week over the weekend, calling him “a great American” with “a sweeping vision of America’s role in history and in the world.” It’s amazing how the mainstream media now loves McCain since he is anti-Trump and essentially a Democrat in everything but name.

As then-presidential candidate Donald Trump put it, “He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.” The seeds of McCain’s anti-Trump bias were sowed then and got worse over time as Trump marched on to the White House to the dismay of McCain and other RINO and Deep State operatives fearing their loss of power in DC.

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

I thought it was really interesting that he was often the least popular senator in the nation but the media always went to him as a leading spokesman for Republicans.

Extreme media manipulation and malpractice, shall continue!

Republican Senator John McCain died on Saturday at the age of 81. While the nation mourns the loss of this great patriot and independent Republican politician and failed presidential candidate, I implore you to remember him for the warmongering RINO he really was.

I pray for his family and their loss. Any death is a tragedy. But let’s not get carried away by viewing McCain as a war hero who should be mourned by all Americans. He was a dangerous and destructive element of our Washington DC political establishment.

McCain is regularly called a maverick for bucking his own party and hailed as a great American since he was shot down over Vietnam, becoming a prisoner of war before embarking on his 35-year political career.

Rachel Lu wrote a fawning article on the Arizona Senator in The Week over the weekend, calling him “a great American” with “a sweeping vision of America’s role in history and in the world.” It’s amazing how the mainstream media now loves McCain since he is anti-Trump and essentially a Democrat in everything but name.

As then-presidential candidate Donald Trump put it, “He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.” The seeds of McCain’s anti-Trump bias were sowed then and got worse over time as Trump marched on to the White House to the dismay of McCain and other RINO and Deep State operatives fearing their loss of power in DC.

I thought it was really interesting that he was often the least popular senator in the nation but the media always went to him as a leading spokesman for Republicans.

Your contempt for a person who spent his entire life in the service of your benefit is very disheartening.

Your contempt for a person who spent his entire life in the service of your benefit is very disheartening.
John McCain Net Worth 2018 - How Senator John McCain and Wife Cindy Amassed Their Fortune

How do you reckon a public servant amasses some $16 million?

So did Aaron Burr!

John McCain Net Worth 2018 - How Senator John McCain and Wife Cindy Amassed Their Fortune

This man is dead. He served in the military. Went to war. He was put into political power by the poeple (you) and did what the people - obviously - saw fit. So whatever criticism you might have of this man it’s way to late and way to little.

Disgusting attitude to your own appointed officials.

So did Aaron Burr!

Oh, but he wasn’t dead when convicted now, was he?

Refresh our memories again... which Russian troll are you, posting to sow division amongst Americans?

This man is dead. He served in the military. Went to war. He was put into political power by the poeple (you) and did what the people - obviously - saw fit. So whatever criticism you might have of this man it’s way to late and way to little.

Really. What does serving in the military or having just died have to do with what I asked?

How did he amass such a small fortune on his salary?

Corruption pays, that and marrying into money

Really. What does serving in the military or having just died have to do with what I asked?

You DID chose him. Any flaw of his now reflects on YOU.

But alright. The obvious answer:

He did it in a such a way that your spineless backstabbing tactic couldn’t hurt him while he was alive? Good enough?

Folks, McCain's traitorous personal Russia Collusion is not only in passing along the fake "dossier" to Comey which started the Mueller Witch Hunt, but his campaigns for President used the Manafort consulting company (one of the dozens of targets of the Mueller Witch Hunt) and McCain actually did meet with Ruskies several times over the years! :p

McCain’s Kremlin Ties

Last edited:
McCain might as well have been a democrat so he wasn't a political target. The crazy sissie left concentrated their assault on a pretty successful articulate woman who was every girl's dream of what she could achieve. Palin was the left's biggest threat and they were determined to destroy her and take down McCain without being obvious about it.

Last edited:
Yup, McCain was a useful idiot for the MSM and democrats for quite a while, and probably for quite a while going forward based on the looks of the fake news recently.

Corruption pays, that and marrying into money

You DID chose him. Any flaw of his now reflects on YOU.

But alright. The obvious answer:

He did it in a such a way that your spineless backstabbing tactic couldn’t hurt him while he was alive? Good enough?

Why so defensive?

Is having that much money a bad thing?

Considering he makes a little over $100,000 a year, I just wondered how he did it is all.

Yup, trying to get everyone’s kids sent over to the same box for some character building! Wonder why his beached whale of a daughter never signed up? Meh, one more overrated political shitheel down. 400+ to go!

Folks, McCain's traitorous personal Russia Collusion is not only in passing along the fake "dossier" to Comey which started the Mueller Witch Hunt, but his campaigns for President used the Manafort consulting company (one of the dozens of targets of the Mueller Witch Hunt) and McCain actually did meet with Ruskies several times over the years! :p

McCain’s Kremlin Ties

Like the op another Rush listener.....

We on the Right hear the truth while you not so bright

liberals believe the FAKE NEWS MSNBC and CNN

Shovel down your gullible throats…

No doubt! One of Hannity's regular investigative news contributions Sara Carter actually wrote an article about McCain connections to Russia in June. She should be on Hannity tonight to explain the tangled web of deceit McCain was involved in.

We Should Start a War.png

Forum List

Back