The Real Mueller

"Better a street-sweeper than a judge." (Deleuze)....Or Mueller.

Michael Isikoff has played with Theresa May's letter to Marina Litvinenko. See www. for Isikoff's involvement in the Steele Dossier (video). Mueller hasn't the stones to link the Clinton mafia to Bedford Township, Michigan, which is also the CIA link to British MI5 & MI6. In today's media report: "Theresa May Promised," Elise Giuliani of Columbia University's Harriman Institute gets a mouthy ego about Putin. But the Harriman Institute links precisely to the Bedford Township, Michigan links already mentioned. The Harriman Railroad fortune links to Kaiser Wilhelm Institute, as well as to what house JFK's widow stayed in after the assassination. So Giuliani's discourse about Putin is a janus-faced pot-call-kettle-black scenario, drenched with a pathology all its own.

8846F0C9-54C0-435D-AE08-68A8514B3C7D.jpeg
Now that this investigation is continuing and seems to be moving from it's stated goal I figure it's time to learn the real past of the unapproachable special prosecutor that is trying to bring down an American president over a phony dossier and just how shady he operates...
More to come.....

Questions Still Surround Robert Mueller's Boston Past | Sara A. Carter

no questions surround mueller. mueller is well-respected across the aisle except for lying loony trumptards.

Witchit doesn't see the irony in posting the fact BUSH, CLINTON and OBAMA approved of those Swamp Rats. :p

Folks, anyone see The Departed? Head mob boss is an informant to the FBI. Based on a true story. Mueller actually FRAMED individuals to protect organized crime murderers so they could remain "informants." Mueller needs to stand trial.

Witchit doesn't see the irony in posting the fact BUSH, CLINTON and OBAMA approved of those Swamp Rats. :p

Folks, anyone see The Departed? Head mob boss is an informant to the FBI. Based on a true story. Mueller actually FRAMED individuals to protect organized crime murderers so they could remain "informants." Mueller needs to stand trial.

I’m sorry, I was completely unaware that who you are appointed by determines if you are Republican or Democrat. No idea. Now, do they force them to change their preferences, or they can’t accept the job unless they switch parties? This all sounds very fascinating.

Now that this investigation is continuing and seems to be moving from it's stated goal I figure it's time to learn the real past of the unapproachable special prosecutor that is trying to bring down an American president over a phony dossier and just how shady he operates...
More to come.....

Questions Still Surround Robert Mueller's Boston Past | Sara A. Carter

no questions surround mueller. mueller is well-respected across the aisle except for lying loony trumptards.

No, actually, he isn't.....he has botched major investigations and damaged innocent people, and his inquisitor that he hired has done worse...

Forum List

Back