The Real President Trump Will Now Emerge

Ya got a link, slick? Similar to this one? Dumbass.
Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

HURD: Director Rogers, did the NSA ever get access to the DNC hardware?

ROGERS: The NSA didn't ask for access. That's not in our job...

HURD: Good copy. So director FBI notified the DNC early, before any information was put on Wikileaks and when -- you have still been -- never been given access to any of the technical or the physical machines that were -- that were hacked by the Russians.

COMEY: That's correct although we got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this -- my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ies-on-russian-interference-in-2016-election/

The "pros" at CrowdStrike, a DNC connected, private contractor to "hip" the alphabet agencies to this alleged "hack"?? The "Washington Compost"??????????? Why not a link from the "DailyKos", lil faun????

View attachment 252281
Poor, delusional dale, how do my ankles taste?

The Washington Post link I provided is a transcript of Comey's testimony. You lose because you can't attack his testimony so you attack the source that printed his testimony.

2dance.gif

ROTFLMAO!!! Comey? Connected to the Hildebeast and the Clinton Foundation at the hips? That signed off on an exoneration letter (after Lynch told him to back off) before her "off the record" interview ever took place???? THAT James Comey????????

BTW, your piss poor attempt to stop me from the continuation of your ass kicking is lamer than watching a cat trying to bury it's shit on a frozen sidewalk.

:21:
Poor, delusional dale. As batshit crazy as ever. :cuckoo:

Riiiiight .... Comey was so tied to Hillary, that must be why he broke FBI protocol and publicly reopened the investigation about her emails after early voting had begun.

1233796371590.gif

4e16d12506cc601e8b53a074cc5ee91a.jpg

Ya got a link, slick? Similar to this one? Dumbass.
Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

HURD: Good copy. So director FBI notified the DNC early, before any information was put on Wikileaks and when -- you have still been -- never been given access to any of the technical or the physical machines that were -- that were hacked by the Russians.

COMEY: That's correct although we got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this -- my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ies-on-russian-interference-in-2016-election/

The "pros" at CrowdStrike, a DNC connected, private contractor to "hip" the alphabet agencies to this alleged "hack"?? The "Washington Compost"??????????? Why not a link from the "DailyKos", lil faun????

View attachment 252281

The Washington Post link I provided is a transcript of Comey's testimony. You lose because you can't attack his testimony so you attack the source that printed his testimony.

2dance.gif

ROTFLMAO!!! Comey? Connected to the Hildebeast and the Clinton Foundation at the hips? That signed off on an exoneration letter (after Lynch told him to back off) before her "off the record" interview ever took place???? THAT James Comey????????

BTW, your piss poor attempt to stop me from the continuation of your ass kicking is lamer than watching a cat trying to bury it's shit on a frozen sidewalk.

Riiiiight .... Comey was so tied to Hillary, that must be why he broke FBI protocol and publicly reopened the investigation about her emails after early voting had begun.

1233796371590.gif

ROTFLMAO!!! When Weiner's laptop was found to have missing e-mails that the Hildebeast claimed had been deleted and inconsequential including a file marked "Insurance"? The NYPD detective division threatened to go public.....Comey had no other choice. Of course you have conveniently forgotten that tidbit of information.

Sucks to be you....

(snicker)

The fascist democrats have no intention of letting up. Just because the Inquisition failed doesn't mean that the vile filth of the DNC will stop their witch hunt.

While that may be true, without a special counsel investigation, there is no longer any case for OBSTRUCTION when people on the Left involved are indicted. Lets see how fast we can ring them up!

What the Left has done is---------------> created open season on their own leaders. They couldn't close the deal; now they ARE the deal-)

What idiots you partisans are. After 8 years of attacking and vilifying the Obama Administration, without one single person in that administration every being charged with a crime, your response to the end of the Mueller investigation is to now try to start false investigations against Democratic leaders, NONE OF WHOM HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF A CRIME.
What idiots you partisans are. After 8 years of attacking and vilifying the Obama Administration, without one single person in that administration every being charged with a crime, your response to the end of the Mueller investigation is to now try to start false investigations against Democratic leaders, NONE OF WHOM HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF A CRIME.
No, your the idiot

HILLARY INSTRUCTED HUMA
TO REMOVE CLASSIFIED EMAIL HEADERS
AND REPLACE THEM WITH STANDARD HEADERS

THAT ALONE WAS CRIMINAL

THE FACT THAT NO ONE, NOT A GD DAMN ONE
WAS CHARGED WITH ANYTHING
EVEN AFTER THOSE EMAILS WERE FOUND
STORED ON A LAPTOP, IN HER ESTRANGED
HUSBANDS POSSESSION, SAYS IT ALL
C means classified...I didn’t know

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU KIDDING BITCH

Like...wipe it with a cloth

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU KIDDING BITCH
CONVENIENTLY, DAYS BEFORE
YOU WOULD BE SUBPOENAED
TO HAND OVER THE HARD DRIVE
YOU HAVE THE HARD DRIVE WIPED

THESE MOTHER FUCKERS

I love how shit is coming full swing

Thank you Father

This is just the best moment
Sanity and fact prevailing
Libs will make up new stuff that they will demand Trump answer to but their swagger is gone and this farce is over.

View attachment 252281

2dance.gif

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 252282
LOLOL

Poor, delusional dale.... wandering off the asylum grounds again.

The fascist democrats have no intention of letting up. Just because the Inquisition failed doesn't mean that the vile filth of the DNC will stop their witch hunt.
So why did Mueller say he could not exonerate Trump on obstruction? That is the remaining question. Along with what about his campaign finance felony with stormy payoff? You know, what Cohen went to prison for?

View attachment 252281

2dance.gif

1233796371590.gif

ROTFLMAO!!! When Weiner's laptop was found to have missing e-mails that the Hildebeast claimed had been deleted and inconsequential including a file marked "Insurance"? The NYPD detective division threatened to go public.....Comey had no other choice. Of course you have conveniently forgotten that tidbit of information.

Sucks to be you....

(snicker)
Of course Comey had a choice whether or not to go public with it. Dayum, are you ever retarded. :cuckoo:

bitchslap-gif-2.gif

View attachment 252281

2dance.gif

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 252282
LOLOL

Lil faun getting bitchslapped......

bitchslap-gif-2.gif

View attachment 252285

2dance.gif

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 252282
LOLOL

bitchslap-gif-2.gif
LOL

Poor, delusional dale. Gums my ankles and mindlessly bangs on kid keyboard — and calls that a “bitchslapping.”

:lmao:

View attachment 252281

2dance.gif

1233796371590.gif

Sucks to be you....

(snicker)
Of course Comey had a choice whether or not to go public with it. Dayum, are you ever retarded. :cuckoo:

So, you don't believe that missing Hildebeast e-mails found on the laptop of Huma Abedin's husband wasn't significant especially when NYPD detectives wanted to go public with their findings if Comey had ignored them?

:cuckoo:

View attachment 252285

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 252282
LOLOL

bitchslap-gif-2.gif
LOL

Poor, delusional dale. Gums my ankles and mindlessly bangs on kid keyboard — and calls that a “bitchslapping.”

Lil faun SEZ???? "Damn it, Dale! Stop kicking my ass and enough with the bitchslapping!"

So why did Mueller say he could not exonerate Trump on obstruction? That is the remaining question. Along with what about his campaign finance felony with stormy payoff? You know, what Cohen went to prison for?

How can one "obstruct" something that never happened to begin with? Leftards screamed about how Comey should be fired when they thought the Hildebeast had the election all sown up. Comey had lost the confidence of the rank and file. He was always a "cover-up" artist and overall swamp rat just like Mueller.

2dance.gif

1233796371590.gif

Sucks to be you....

(snicker)

So, you don't believe that missing Hildebeast e-mails found on the laptop of Huma Abedin's husband wasn't significant especially when NYPD detectives wanted to go public with their findings if Comey had ignored them?

Delusional dale, you’re a fucking imbecile. :eusa_doh: See if you can pay attention.... though I highly doubt it.... I never said it wasn’t significant... nor did I deny Comey shouldn’t have reopened the investigation.

See how English works now when you stretch your intellect beyond its limits in an effort to try and absorb content?

View attachment 252285

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 252282
LOLOL

bitchslap-gif-2.gif
LOL

Lil faun SEZ???? "Damn it, Dale! Stop kicking my ass and enough with the bitchslapping!"
coffeepaper.gif

1233796371590.gif

Sucks to be you....

(snicker)

Delusional dale, you’re a fucking imbecile. :eusa_doh: See if you can pay attention.... though I highly doubt it.... I never said it wasn’t significant... nor did I deny Comey shouldn’t have reopened the investigation.

See how English works now when you stretch your intellect beyond its limits in an effort to try and absorb content?

Your ass is kicked YET again.......

Of course Comey had a choice whether or not to go public with it. Dayum, are you ever retarded

Since he took the oath of office he's been under the most vile and vicious attacks the commiecrats and their enabling fake news merchants could muster. They've insulted and threatened his children, mocked his wife, belittled his successes and accomplishments both in business and the White House. He's been accused of molesting his daughter Ivanka....how much lower does it get than that? And through it all he's had to deal with Putin, with China, with Iran, N.Korea, winning the war against ISIS and telling NATO to pay their bills, cleaning up NAFTA and pushing our oil and gas industry production to become world-leader. He's opened the factories closed by the cancerous "new world order" and given us our confidence back in America. All under the cloud of suspicion that he could be brought down by the coup coming from the FBI and DOJ. Now that coup has failed...the "resistance" will continue but they can't bring him down now. And now he'll be able to operate without having to watch every word he says, both eyes and his mind solely on doing his job as President. I believe we're seeing a new day in America with this President finally able, once again, to fulfill our destiny as the greatest country in the history of the world.

static.politico.com_.jpg

The bottom line is that Trump has launched vile and vicious attacks against others. Then he cries when they hit back. It shows Trump is the bully here. The fact is that his family is just as crooked as he is. The fact is that his successes in business are because he is a con artist extraordinaire. He has been a failure at selling to consumers. His accomplishments in the White House has been few and far between. The economy was growing already when Trump took over. Oil and natural gas production increased under Obama even though he did everything he could to stop it. ISIS is hardly defeated as they are still a effective guerrilla force. Dick Cheney has said that Trump's foreign policy is the same as Obama's.

The fact is that Trump's policies are generally opposed by voters. Healthcare was a big reason why Democrats took over the House. They oppose Trump's immigration policies. We will not be the greatest country until Trump is defeated in 2020.

While that may be true, without a special counsel investigation, there is no longer any case for OBSTRUCTION when people on the Left involved are indicted. Lets see how fast we can ring them up!

What the Left has done is---------------> created open season on their own leaders. They couldn't close the deal; now they ARE the deal-)

I am accusing them now---------------> They created a HOAX to bring down a sitting President before he even took office, that would be known as SEDITION, or TREASON.

So now they are accused, and I have more standing than Steele does in our country, so let it all begin-)

And oh by the way CANUCK, you have NO standing here, so go worry about your Socialist government-)

No one created a hoax. The fact is that people around Trump lied about their interactions with Russia. They wanted the help from Russia and lied to protect it.

By the way, FASCIST you have NO brains and Dragonlady makes more sense than you ever will.

Since he took the oath of office he's been under the most vile and vicious attacks the commiecrats and their enabling fake news merchants could muster. They've insulted and threatened his children, mocked his wife, belittled his successes and accomplishments both in business and the White House. He's been accused of molesting his daughter Ivanka....how much lower does it get than that? And through it all he's had to deal with Putin, with China, with Iran, N.Korea, winning the war against ISIS and telling NATO to pay their bills, cleaning up NAFTA and pushing our oil and gas industry production to become world-leader. He's opened the factories closed by the cancerous "new world order" and given us our confidence back in America. All under the cloud of suspicion that he could be brought down by the coup coming from the FBI and DOJ. Now that coup has failed...the "resistance" will continue but they can't bring him down now. And now he'll be able to operate without having to watch every word he says, both eyes and his mind solely on doing his job as President. I believe we're seeing a new day in America with this President finally able, once again, to fulfill our destiny as the greatest country in the history of the world.

static.politico.com_.jpg

The bottom line is that Trump has launched vile and vicious attacks against others. Then he cries when they hit back. It shows Trump is the bully here. The fact is that his family is just as crooked as he is. The fact is that his successes in business are because he is a con artist extraordinaire. He has been a failure at selling to consumers. His accomplishments in the White House has been few and far between. The economy was growing already when Trump took over. Oil and natural gas production increased under Obama even though he did everything he could to stop it. ISIS is hardly defeated as they are still a effective guerrilla force. Dick Cheney has said that Trump's foreign policy is the same as Obama's.

The fact is that Trump's policies are generally opposed by voters. Healthcare was a big reason why Democrats took over the House. They oppose Trump's immigration policies. We will not be the greatest country until Trump is defeated in 2020.

Revisionist history is one of your lamer attributes. NO leader has been attacked, slandered and flat out lied about more than Trump....and I didn't even vote for the man. The blatantly biased "Operation Mockingbird" media, the deep state swamp rats on both bought and paid for political parties has proven my point that there is indeed a "shadow government" that owns the monetary system, owns the media and does not work in the best interests of it's debt slaves. You are nothing but a useful idiot that Lenin referred to.

I am accusing them now---------------> They created a HOAX to bring down a sitting President before he even took office, that would be known as SEDITION, or TREASON.

So now they are accused, and I have more standing than Steele does in our country, so let it all begin-)

And oh by the way CANUCK, you have NO standing here, so go worry about your Socialist government-)

No one created a hoax. The fact is that people around Trump lied about their interactions with Russia. They wanted the help from Russia and lied to protect it.

By the way, FASCIST you have NO brains and Dragonlady makes more sense than you ever will.

ROTFLMAO!!!! The only "Russian Collusion" was perpetrated by the establishment and mainly the DNC and Fusion GPS that worked at the leisure of the Hildebeast campaign. Using a second and third party entity to do your dirty work doesn't absolve you of guilt, dumb ass.

54800207_10218474480238453_8220414997629501440_n.jpg

Forum List

Back