The Real President Trump Will Now Emerge

No matter how you feel about Trump personally you have to acknowledge his strength and tenacity. He's taken everything the left in this country (which includes the media, the entire Dem party and half of the Rep party) has thrown at him and he is STILL kicking ass. He's defeated ISIS, lowered unemployment to historic levels, reduced our trade deficit, and accomplished more than just about any other president in their first two years in office, ALL while under a constant threat of criminal prosecution and impeachment. Who else could have done that? If any President ever deserved to be reelected it's Donald J. Trump.

Unemployment was at 4.7% when Trump took office. It was already low. Our trade deficit with China is surging. His foreign policy has been compared to Obama's by Dick Cheney. He has accomplished nothing. Trump does not deserve to be re-elected.

LOLOL

You think it’s over??

The House is just getting started.

:dance:

The Rats in Congress are shell-shocked...vowing revenge now on Mueller and Barr....by next weekend, they'll have realized it's over....over and OUT.
No worries, they will certainly not lose sight of their target.

And there in lies their downfall. America is sick of our President being their "target". From now until the 2020 election, the biggest government scandal this country has ever seen is going to be peeled back layer by layer. And Obama is going to make Nixon look like a choir boy in comparison.

When Hitlery said they were all going to hang, she was referring to the result of all being exposed. It's all going to be laid out at the feet of the American voters, and we are going to be flabbergasted at the extent of corruption in the last administration.
They are going to rat each other off right up to the top dog, Dubai Barry...

Are you just naturally stupid or are you on drugs and alcohol? You couldn't sell that in a James Bond movie. I hope you don't hold your breat waiting for that or you will be blue in the face and still waiting.

Since he took the oath of office he's been under the most vile and vicious attacks the commiecrats and their enabling fake news merchants could muster. They've insulted and threatened his children, mocked his wife, belittled his successes and accomplishments both in business and the White House. He's been accused of molesting his daughter Ivanka....how much lower does it get than that? And through it all he's had to deal with Putin, with China, with Iran, N.Korea, winning the war against ISIS and telling NATO to pay their bills, cleaning up NAFTA and pushing our oil and gas industry production to become world-leader. He's opened the factories closed by the cancerous "new world order" and given us our confidence back in America. All under the cloud of suspicion that he could be brought down by the coup coming from the FBI and DOJ. Now that coup has failed...the "resistance" will continue but they can't bring him down now. And now he'll be able to operate without having to watch every word he says, both eyes and his mind solely on doing his job as President. I believe we're seeing a new day in America with this President finally able, once again, to fulfill our destiny as the greatest country in the history of the world.

static.politico.com_.jpg

The bottom line is that Trump has launched vile and vicious attacks against others. Then he cries when they hit back. It shows Trump is the bully here. The fact is that his family is just as crooked as he is. The fact is that his successes in business are because he is a con artist extraordinaire. He has been a failure at selling to consumers. His accomplishments in the White House has been few and far between. The economy was growing already when Trump took over. Oil and natural gas production increased under Obama even though he did everything he could to stop it. ISIS is hardly defeated as they are still a effective guerrilla force. Dick Cheney has said that Trump's foreign policy is the same as Obama's.

The fact is that Trump's policies are generally opposed by voters. Healthcare was a big reason why Democrats took over the House. They oppose Trump's immigration policies. We will not be the greatest country until Trump is defeated in 2020.

Revisionist history is one of your lamer attributes. NO leader has been attacked, slandered and flat out lied about more than Trump....and I didn't even vote for the man. The blatantly biased "Operation Mockingbird" media, the deep state swamp rats on both bought and paid for political parties has proven my point that there is indeed a "shadow government" that owns the monetary system, owns the media and does not work in the best interests of it's debt slaves. You are nothing but a useful idiot that Lenin referred to.

NO leader has ever been helped by a foreign government before and gladly accepted that help. There was no bias. Only FBI agents making a honest investigation of information they had received. There is no deep state. You are the useful idiot who believes in every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike.

BTW, none of this coup against Trump could have begun without explicit consent of the Obama WH...so if you leftists want to talk about conspiracy and treason, it's a short walk to Barry and Mike's front door...maybe we'll begin by looking for that birth certificate and discover the greatest hoax in American history.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

Since there was no coup, we can say definitely Obama was not involved. Sorry the walk to to Trump and his supporters' doors.

"Consider the following: The Earth is 4.5 Billion years old

The average human lifespan is 80 years

And you get to be alive during the Donald Trump presidency" - Posobiec

P
Since he took the oath of office he's been under the most vile and vicious attacks the commiecrats and their enabling fake news merchants could muster. They've insulted and threatened his children, mocked his wife, belittled his successes and accomplishments both in business and the White House. He's been accused of molesting his daughter Ivanka....how much lower does it get than that? And through it all he's had to deal with Putin, with China, with Iran, N.Korea, winning the war against ISIS and telling NATO to pay their bills, cleaning up NAFTA and pushing our oil and gas industry production to become world-leader. He's opened the factories closed by the cancerous "new world order" and given us our confidence back in America. All under the cloud of suspicion that he could be brought down by the coup coming from the FBI and DOJ. Now that coup has failed...the "resistance" will continue but they can't bring him down now. And now he'll be able to operate without having to watch every word he says, both eyes and his mind solely on doing his job as President. I believe we're seeing a new day in America with this President finally able, once again, to fulfill our destiny as the greatest country in the history of the world.

static.politico.com_.jpg

The bottom line is that Trump has launched vile and vicious attacks against others. Then he cries when they hit back. It shows Trump is the bully here. The fact is that his family is just as crooked as he is. The fact is that his successes in business are because he is a con artist extraordinaire. He has been a failure at selling to consumers. His accomplishments in the White House has been few and far between. The economy was growing already when Trump took over. Oil and natural gas production increased under Obama even though he did everything he could to stop it. ISIS is hardly defeated as they are still a effective guerrilla force. Dick Cheney has said that Trump's foreign policy is the same as Obama's.

The fact is that Trump's policies are generally opposed by voters. Healthcare was a big reason why Democrats took over the House. They oppose Trump's immigration policies. We will not be the greatest country until Trump is defeated in 2020.

Revisionist history is one of your lamer attributes. NO leader has been attacked, slandered and flat out lied about more than Trump....and I didn't even vote for the man. The blatantly biased "Operation Mockingbird" media, the deep state swamp rats on both bought and paid for political parties has proven my point that there is indeed a "shadow government" that owns the monetary system, owns the media and does not work in the best interests of it's debt slaves. You are nothing but a useful idiot that Lenin referred to.

NO leader has ever been helped by a foreign government before and gladly accepted that help. There was no bias. Only FBI agents making a honest investigation of information they had received. There is no deep state. You are the useful idiot who believes in every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike.

You are a blithering idiot....one of the sheeple. Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity that has remained in a bankrupted state since March of 1933. ALL of our property as well as our labor was pledged as surety against the debt which is when all allodial rights to property was lost and we have FDR to "thank" for that. The country's REAL money (gold coinage) was confiscated in exchange for federal reserve I.O.U notes. Don't fuck with me, bitch.......I am a walking, talking encyclopedia of information and armed with knowledge that would make that teeny, tiny head of yours explode. In your tiny little mind, the only "conspiracies" that exist are the ones that prevent the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies from cheating their way into total power and control.

Here's a clue......it ain't gonna happen in your lifetime. As long as the populace is armed with the ability to defend themselves, you little commie fucks are shit out of luck......try as you will.

Hope this helps!

BTW, none of this coup against Trump could have begun without explicit consent of the Obama WH...so if you leftists want to talk about conspiracy and treason, it's a short walk to Barry and Mike's front door...maybe we'll begin by looking for that birth certificate and discover the greatest hoax in American history.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

Since there was no coup, we can say definitely Obama was not involved. Sorry the walk to to Trump and his supporters' doors.
I would like to believe you. But Progs do nothing wrong. That is where you lost me. I did not even watch most of the Prog shills that dominate cable TV and they find every smidgen of anything to accuse and demean others. What I got out of this is Trump is a politician for 2 years and he is corrupted. Hillary has been in the political world since the early 1970's and she is clean and fresh smelling. I find no reason for Trump to run for President if he was corrupted.

He didn't defeat ISIS at all. ISIS was defeated BEFORE he took office. All that was left was a mop up operation.
Bullshit, when Trump said he would defeat ISIS all we heard from you leftist shitheads was "He can't defeat ISIS, they're all over the world". Now you want to give Obama credit for it. Just like when Trump announced his economic policies. Obama got on his soapbox and said Trump's economic plan would destroy the economy and cause unemployment to go up. Now he's out there crying and whining about it, trying to take credit for it. You're full of shit.
BILL CLINTON ran the country for 6 1/2 years while under investigation by Ken Starr.
Did he have the FBI illegally wiretapping him before the election? Did he have the media attacking him and running fake stories about criminal activity? Clinton committed perjury and was caught. Starr did not go on a fishing expedition like Mueller, he stuck to what he was hired to do. You didn't like it because your guy was GUILTY.
Trump has done a half-asses job of running the country. He passed two pieces of significant legislation in 2 1/2 years, the least of any president in history. The Trade Deficit has been increased, the deficit is at historically high levels and the economy is slowing down precipitiously.
Yeah, I've heard that crap before. Too bad for you leftists it's nowhere near reality.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckdevore%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F02%2FManufacturing-jobs2-1200x675.jpg

ISIS has not been defeated. Just because they hold no territory does not mean they are dead. With Trump's idiotic withdrawal, ISIS could reconstitute themselves or the big winners could be Iran or Russia. That is exactly what happened with Obama's premature withdrawal from Iraq. Little wonder Dick Cheney compares Trump's foreign policy to Obama's.

The trade deficit with China is growing. The budget deficit is growing. His tax policies are a sop to the rich while the middle class get crumbs. His healthcare policies are unpopular.

static.politico.com_.jpg

I don’t think it’s over. Not until well after 2020.

Even the lib media has to say no collusion. It’s fucking killing them, and very entertaining to watch. Two years of complete bullshit, and still some idiots won’t admit anything. Can we please get an extended interview with Maxine waters? Just let the bitch talk for hours. I haven’t heard anything from Asshole of the Century, Norman Bates or his mom Nancy? Nothing to say? It should get even better when Uncle Don gets into his second term. No other president could have stood up to the scrutiny he has. I’m sure he’s ready for the next wave of shit. I look forward to debates against any challengers. He’s going to rip them to shreds. Bring it, dims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P

static.politico.com_.jpg

You are a blithering idiot....one of the sheeple. Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity that has remained in a bankrupted state since March of 1933. ALL of our property as well as our labor was pledged as surety against the debt which is when all allodial rights to property was lost and we have FDR to "thank" for that. The country's REAL money (gold coinage) was confiscated in exchange for federal reserve I.O.U notes. Don't fuck with me, bitch.......I am a walking, talking encyclopedia of information and armed with knowledge that would make that teeny, tiny head of yours explode. In your tiny little mind, the only "conspiracies" that exist are the ones that prevent the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies from cheating their way into total power and control.

Here's a clue......it ain't gonna happen in your lifetime. As long as the populace is armed with the ability to defend themselves, you little commie fucks are shit out of luck......try as you will.

Hope this helps!

You are the blithering idiot. The fact is that our debt is expanding to sights unseen first under Obama and now Trump seems poised to top that. I'll fuck with you because you are a crazy conspiracy moron.

You try something and I am armed as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He didn't defeat ISIS at all. ISIS was defeated BEFORE he took office. All that was left was a mop up operation.
Bullshit, when Trump said he would defeat ISIS all we heard from you leftist shitheads was "He can't defeat ISIS, they're all over the world". Now you want to give Obama credit for it. Just like when Trump announced his economic policies. Obama got on his soapbox and said Trump's economic plan would destroy the economy and cause unemployment to go up. Now he's out there crying and whining about it, trying to take credit for it. You're full of shit.
BILL CLINTON ran the country for 6 1/2 years while under investigation by Ken Starr.
Did he have the FBI illegally wiretapping him before the election? Did he have the media attacking him and running fake stories about criminal activity? Clinton committed perjury and was caught. Starr did not go on a fishing expedition like Mueller, he stuck to what he was hired to do. You didn't like it because your guy was GUILTY.
Trump has done a half-asses job of running the country. He passed two pieces of significant legislation in 2 1/2 years, the least of any president in history. The Trade Deficit has been increased, the deficit is at historically high levels and the economy is slowing down precipitiously.
Yeah, I've heard that crap before. Too bad for you leftists it's nowhere near reality.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckdevore%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F02%2FManufacturing-jobs2-1200x675.jpg

ISIS has not been defeated. Just because they hold no territory does not mean they are dead. With Trump's idiotic withdrawal, ISIS could reconstitute themselves or the big winners could be Iran or Russia. That is exactly what happened with Obama's premature withdrawal from Iraq. Little wonder Dick Cheney compares Trump's foreign policy to Obama's.

The trade deficit with China is growing. The budget deficit is growing. His tax policies are a sop to the rich while the middle class get crumbs. His healthcare policies are unpopular.

ISIS is a CIA proxy army just like al qaeda was which originally started out as the mujahadeen using Tim Osman aka "Osama bin Laden" as the face of the franchise by CFR member and part founder of the Trilateral Commission Zbigniew Brzezinski whose commie daughter has a morning show on MSNBC. Benghazi was alla bout getting surface to air missiles into the hands of these mercenaries to use in Syria. The Hildebeast and Barrypuppet had "stand down" orders in place to assure this happened. The PNAC plan being followed to the letter.

Consider yourself "schooled".......

(snicker)

LOLOL

You think it’s over??

The Rats in Congress are shell-shocked...vowing revenge now on Mueller and Barr....by next weekend, they'll have realized it's over....over and OUT.

Lose sight of their target? their target? and that would be the Russians who interfered in our election? Do you even have to wonder why the FBI never even took a look at the DNC servers which were hacked?
The Democrats could care less or give a shit about Russian interference as long as they win. Their target is Trump, not the ensuring the security or sanctity of the United States and it's people.
Nonsense. The FBI was provided exact duplicates of the DNC's servers. And their goal is the same as the Republicans who went after Bill Clinton. Karma sucks at times.

Ya got a link, slick? Similar to this one? Dumbass.
Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.

Trump wrong on Podesta and DNC server

P

static.politico.com_.jpg

Hope this helps!

You are the blithering idiot. The fact is that our debt is expanding to sights unseen first under Obama and now Trump seems poised to top that. I'll fuck with you because you are a crazy conspiracy moron.

You try something and I am armed as well.

Ok, busycommiebee, where does this fiat currency originate from? Where does the foreign owned Federal Reserve get the means to "loan" debt notes to the federal "gubermint"????

Fuck with me, asswipe....and I will kick your ass like I always do. Swing that little cyber-purse, you intellectual lightweight.

LOLOL

You think it’s over??

Lose sight of their target? their target? and that would be the Russians who interfered in our election? Do you even have to wonder why the FBI never even took a look at the DNC servers which were hacked?
The Democrats could care less or give a shit about Russian interference as long as they win. Their target is Trump, not the ensuring the security or sanctity of the United States and it's people.
Nonsense. The FBI was provided exact duplicates of the DNC's servers. And their goal is the same as the Republicans who went after Bill Clinton. Karma sucks at times.

ROTFLMAO! Lil faun = lil liar. The FBI nor any of the other three letter alphabet agencies got access to the DNC server and derived their conclusion that DNC friendly/connected "CrowdStrike" told them. The "proof"??? (ROTFLMAO!!) these empty suits at the Eff-a-B-Eye were given "images" and "forensic copies"!!!! TOTAL bullshit and of course you bought into it. William Binney, former high ranking NSA official PROVED that the amount of data removed and the speeds required was done BEHIND the firewall which is why the server was never turned over to any of the 3 lettered incorporated intel agencies. Seth Rich was the insider that downloaded them and passed them off to a U.K ambassador that in turn gave them to Julian Assange at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

What galls you the most most isn't the contents of the damning data drop...oh FUCK no! You are simply pissed that the e-mails were revealed that showed what a corrupt, conniving and criminal enterprise the demcrat commie party most assuredly is. Suck on it, lil faun....you and your commie pals lose yet again.

(snicker)

Seth Rich was not the source of the leak. The Russians hacked the servers and passed it to Assange. Assange has several links including financial to Putin.

Ya got a link, slick? Similar to this one? Dumbass.
Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.

Trump wrong on Podesta and DNC server

BZZZZZT!!!! WRONG! The DNC server that the commie leftists claim was "hacked" was never turned over to ANY of the 17 three lettered alphabet agencies and simply took the word of DNC friendly "CrowdStrike". Steven Chabinsky, the chief risk officer for CrowdStrike was assigned to the "Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity" by the obamamonkey back in June of 2016. CrowdStrike is the one that told the three lettered alphabet agencies that "You don't need the DNC server, we got this and it was DEFINITELY the ROOSKIES!" Bull-fucking shit.....it was an inside job all the way by a DNC insider that was BEHIND the "firewall" security internet security system. The amount of time required to download that amount of information with the protective firewall standing as a barrier and given the slow download speeds, there is NO fucking way that the amount of information could have been stolen without setting off alerts to the I.T pros and William Binney, a former high ranking official in the NSA has confirmed this. The stealing/hacking of John "pedo" Podesta's twas exceedingly simple because his password was "password". You are such an infant.....a snot-nosed seven year old that defiantly says "Uh-UH?!?!?!?!?" when the older kids tell him that there is no such thing as Santa Claus.....sucks to be you. All of this has fallen down around you and you are so pissed that you can't even see straight. Suck it, ya little commie sack of shit.........

ROTFLMAO! Lil faun = lil liar. The FBI nor any of the other three letter alphabet agencies got access to the DNC server and derived their conclusion that DNC friendly/connected "CrowdStrike" told them. The "proof"??? (ROTFLMAO!!) these empty suits at the Eff-a-B-Eye were given "images" and "forensic copies"!!!! TOTAL bullshit and of course you bought into it. William Binney, former high ranking NSA official PROVED that the amount of data removed and the speeds required was done BEHIND the firewall which is why the server was never turned over to any of the 3 lettered incorporated intel agencies. Seth Rich was the insider that downloaded them and passed them off to a U.K ambassador that in turn gave them to Julian Assange at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

What galls you the most most isn't the contents of the damning data drop...oh FUCK no! You are simply pissed that the e-mails were revealed that showed what a corrupt, conniving and criminal enterprise the demcrat commie party most assuredly is. Suck on it, lil faun....you and your commie pals lose yet again.

(snicker)

Seth Rich was not the source of the leak. The Russians hacked the servers and passed it to Assange. Assange has several links including financial to Putin.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

static.politico.com_.jpg
1n3bpe.jpg

~S~

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back