The real problem with Germany

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I really don't have a problem with Germany Germany, as in Germany.

What I have a problem with, is the Indiana skinhead loudmouth assholes that think this is Germany, that they're going to treat us, the same way as they treated the people over in Germany and Poland or that we're going to listen to "boo hoo I'm a white minority" bullshit, or that fucking Germany is our greatest ally in the world, which it isn't.

That's who I really have a problem with, My problem with modern Germany isn't a problem with modern Germany, but with American assholes calling themselves "German" when what they are to me, is another American dickhead motherfucker on the street who is looking to get himself hurt.

And there are vast differences between the system in Germany today, and what these dickheads in the USA "stand for".

These assholes here in the USA illegally try to vote away people's rights, try to hold America hostage to outdated policies, try to take away or reduce people's access to government, and they abuse non-white Americans, especially blacks... through politics.

Last edited:
I'm high, and cant understand his post for the life of me... Can someone interpret?
Basically it boils down to:
I'm really really stoned and want to say something sort of profound while sounding with it.
And he failed.

The OP does mention Indiana, so it might be the lethal fumes coming from a grain silo they are trapped in. I'll have to wait for a second post to be certain.

Oktoberfest!

Woot!

th

What I have a problem with, is the Indiana skinhead loudmouth assholes that think this is Germany, that they're going to treat us, the same way as they treated the people over in Germany and Poland or that we're going to listen to "boo hoo I'm a white minority" bullshit, or that fucking Germany is our greatest ally in the world, which it isn't.

That's who I really have a problem with, My problem with modern Germany isn't a problem with modern Germany, but with American assholes calling themselves "German" when what they are to me, is another American dickhead motherfucker on the street who is looking to get himself hurt.

And there are vast differences between the system in Germany today, and what these dickheads in the USA "stand for".

These assholes here in the USA illegally try to vote away people's rights, try to hold America hostage to outdated policies, try to take away or reduce people's access to government, and they abuse non-white Americans, especially blacks... through politics.
Germans killed 100's of millions of people in the 20th century and they tried to exterminate the Jews and some Africans. There is no vast difference...there is an EXTREME rise of hate in Germany. Germany is the epicenter of violence and hate and the nation needs to be dismantled before they attempt another genocide. It is a spiritual thing, Germans and people of German ancestry can't exist without hate...unless they find faith.

Germans killed 100's of millions of people in the 20th century and they tried to exterminate the Jews and some Africans. There is no vast difference...there is an EXTREME rise of hate in Germany. Germany is the epicenter of violence and hate and the nation needs to be dismantled before they attempt another genocide. It is a spiritual thing, Germans and people of German ancestry can't exist without hate...unless they find faith.
You're an idiot.
Germany is among the least anti semitic countries in Europe. If you want to see anti semitism try Poland.
Greece is by far more unstable and trending extreme right.

Never mind that Americans of German ancestry went over there and killed those German's.

Never mind that Americans of German ancestry went over there and killed those German's.
Nevermind that Americans of German decent are the leaders in hate groups. They didn't fight the Germans because of their hate and attempted holocaust...they fought the Germans because of aggression and the threat against the American people.

You're an idiot.
Germany is among the least anti semitic countries in Europe. If you want to see anti semitism try Poland.
Greece is by far more unstable and trending extreme right.
WRONG...see my thread where the German Foreign Minister announced there is a massive amount of Nazi hate in Germany. Or see my thread where the Germans created an app to track the widespread revitalization of Nazism in Germany. German folk can't stop their hate gene. Hate is inbred among people of German ancestry.

Nevermind that Americans of German decent are the leaders in hate groups. They didn't fight the Germans because of their hate and attempted holocaust...they fought the Germans because of aggression and the threat against the American people.

You have a link that lists these leaders in hate groups?

You have a link that lists these leaders in hate groups?
NOPE!

Forum List

Back