The real reason for the Carly Fiorina pick

Oh, a registered libertarian. Do tell, registered libertarian when have you ever decided an election of consequence?

If you think that this election will be like the past, you are in for a big surprise.
Sick Of Political Parties, Unaffiliated Voters Are Changing Politics

We usually don't bother to get involved but the rigged elections of both Bush and Obama have consequences. The two main parties are about to be torn apart and it seems like it is just in time.

Far left and far right can suck it. The government is run by the majority and that is us moderates who are tired of eating shit for either side of you asshats.

I see, so, let's be clear, libertarians don't decide elections, your lack of an answer on that and the obvious attempt to equate libertarian with moderate is noted. So, there is a fail.

Second, yes, I hope more people unregister from their parties. While I am currently a registered Democrat I had spent the previous decade as an Independent. However, political parties and political make up are two very different things. I'd like to see younger voters not enter a party while remaining liberal on most issues and it appears that is what they are doing.

In the meantime, go play with pseudo libertarian Rand Paul.

See you at the polls shit for brains. Killary is going down hard. No more political dynasties. No Bush/No Clinton. You just don't get it, but you will. The working middle class will be getting their way this time, not the elites and not the degenerates who don't contribute to society. If we find illegal bullshit in the coming election from the establishment, there will be hell to pay. Accountability is coming back to government whether you die hard douchebags like it or not.

Is that your motivation? dynasties? I'm not really concerned. The Bushs aren't coming back anytime soon and the Clintons have even less of a dynasty than the Adams or Roosevelts. Nice drama, I could almost see the drooling red faced anger of your post.

Suck that Clinton ass while you can. See if they make it as a lollipop otherwise you won't have your favorite flavor once the election is over.

That's neat. Have you ever thought about having a genuine opinion?

If you think that this election will be like the past, you are in for a big surprise.
Sick Of Political Parties, Unaffiliated Voters Are Changing Politics

We usually don't bother to get involved but the rigged elections of both Bush and Obama have consequences. The two main parties are about to be torn apart and it seems like it is just in time.

Far left and far right can suck it. The government is run by the majority and that is us moderates who are tired of eating shit for either side of you asshats.

I see, so, let's be clear, libertarians don't decide elections, your lack of an answer on that and the obvious attempt to equate libertarian with moderate is noted. So, there is a fail.

Second, yes, I hope more people unregister from their parties. While I am currently a registered Democrat I had spent the previous decade as an Independent. However, political parties and political make up are two very different things. I'd like to see younger voters not enter a party while remaining liberal on most issues and it appears that is what they are doing.

See you at the polls shit for brains. Killary is going down hard. No more political dynasties. No Bush/No Clinton. You just don't get it, but you will. The working middle class will be getting their way this time, not the elites and not the degenerates who don't contribute to society. If we find illegal bullshit in the coming election from the establishment, there will be hell to pay. Accountability is coming back to government whether you die hard douchebags like it or not.

Is that your motivation? dynasties? I'm not really concerned. The Bushs aren't coming back anytime soon and the Clintons have even less of a dynasty than the Adams or Roosevelts. Nice drama, I could almost see the drooling red faced anger of your post.

Suck that Clinton ass while you can. See if they make it as a lollipop otherwise you won't have your favorite flavor once the election is over.

Says the guy who jumped in on my post with his partisan bullshit. Do you even blink when Killary farts while your tongue is in her ass?

Says the guy who jumped in on my post with his partisan bullshit. Do you even blink when Killary farts while your tongue is in her ass?

Actually I was replying to someone else but what difference does it make? Did I crash your little party? You seem to be more about insults.....all about insults. I think you are guilty of what many are. You have opinions and people who don't think like you are assholes or whatever. You don't like liberals, I pick up on that loud and clear. What you're not doing is giving me a reason to care.

p.s. jasmine...her farts taste like jasmine.

It's a last desperate "Hail Mary" play and Fiorina should be insulted to be used this way.

Insulted? that would require self awareness and a bit of humility. She has neither and she has no problem with telling outrageous lies. Look at this joke of an email from her today....

Today, I am proud to announce that I have accepted Ted Cruz's offer to be his Vice Presidential nominee.

As a loyal supporter, I want to tell you why:

It's clear the media elites are ready to anoint Donald Trump as the Republican nominee before this race is even over. It's also clear, that Donald Trump's nomination would be a disaster for America.

If Trump is our nominee, conservatives will be forced to choose between two liberals in November: both corrupt, both big government crony capitalists, and both part of the system that has gotten us in the mess we're in.

Worse, if we nominate Donald Trump, we would be guaranteeing four years of Hillary Clinton in the White House.

That's why I'm asking you to please stop what you are doing right now and commit to joining our campaign by making a special, urgent contribution.

STAND WITH TED AND CARLY

Over the past weeks, I've traveled the country with Senator Cruz and his wife Heidi. I have come to know him and his family.

I know the Ted Cruz the media won't tell you about – the loving father, the devoted husband, the movie buff. (Did you know he can recite every single line from The Princess Bride?)

Ted Cruz is a constitutional conservative who has made enemies in both parties – because he's dared to stand up to bipartisan corruption in Washington.

He has fought tirelessly to change the system. And I know, if elected, he will bring back American jobs, protect our constitutional freedoms, and defend our nation.

Our country is being taken away by the elites, the crony capitalists, and the special interests that have captured both parties. They want to take away what we treasure about this nation.

And without your immediate support – they will get away with it.

With your help, Ted and I can stop them – but only if you will join us right now by making an immediate and urgent contribution to show your support.

STAND WITH TED AND CARLY

As you have heard me say before, we need to take our country back. I believe Ted Cruz is the man to lead that fight now. And I am prepared to give everything I have to ensure we defeat Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Make no mistake: this is a fight now. Ted and I can't do this without your help.

But this fight is about all of us.

It's about whether we want our kids to be able to get a good paying job when they get out of school. It's about whether we want to turn our backs on religious liberty and our second amendment. It's about whether we want to live in a nation that secures its borders and calls Islamic terrorism by its name.

Alex, it's about the future of the American people, the character of our nation, and the great country we must rebuild together.

This is why we fight.

I would consider it a personal favor if you would join us by making an urgent contribution right now. Please join us.

Carly

:rofl:

What a freaking lie over the media elites! Hannity has given Cruz more air time than anyone. He's got Beck and Levine giving him hours upon hours daily and even campaigning for him. Megan McCain and her show has been full tilt Cruz ever since Carly endorsed him.

Also you have Salem Broadcasting a huge Christian radio network with all their stations and they own Red State and Town Hall if I'm not mistaken.

Lyin' Ted got a good match up with this lying bitch.

It's a last desperate "Hail Mary" play and Fiorina should be insulted to be used this way.

Insulted? that would require self awareness and a bit of humility. She has neither and she has no problem with telling outrageous lies. Look at this joke of an email from her today....

Today, I am proud to announce that I have accepted Ted Cruz's offer to be his Vice Presidential nominee.

It's clear the media elites are ready to anoint Donald Trump as the Republican nominee before this race is even over. It's also clear, that Donald Trump's nomination would be a disaster for America.

If Trump is our nominee, conservatives will be forced to choose between two liberals in November: both corrupt, both big government crony capitalists, and both part of the system that has gotten us in the mess we're in.

Worse, if we nominate Donald Trump, we would be guaranteeing four years of Hillary Clinton in the White House.

That's why I'm asking you to please stop what you are doing right now and commit to joining our campaign by making a special, urgent contribution.

STAND WITH TED AND CARLY

Over the past weeks, I've traveled the country with Senator Cruz and his wife Heidi. I have come to know him and his family.

I know the Ted Cruz the media won't tell you about – the loving father, the devoted husband, the movie buff. (Did you know he can recite every single line from The Princess Bride?)

Ted Cruz is a constitutional conservative who has made enemies in both parties – because he's dared to stand up to bipartisan corruption in Washington.

He has fought tirelessly to change the system. And I know, if elected, he will bring back American jobs, protect our constitutional freedoms, and defend our nation.

Our country is being taken away by the elites, the crony capitalists, and the special interests that have captured both parties. They want to take away what we treasure about this nation.

With your help, Ted and I can stop them – but only if you will join us right now by making an immediate and urgent contribution to show your support.

STAND WITH TED AND CARLY

As you have heard me say before, we need to take our country back. I believe Ted Cruz is the man to lead that fight now. And I am prepared to give everything I have to ensure we defeat Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Make no mistake: this is a fight now. Ted and I can't do this without your help.

It's about whether we want our kids to be able to get a good paying job when they get out of school. It's about whether we want to turn our backs on religious liberty and our second amendment. It's about whether we want to live in a nation that secures its borders and calls Islamic terrorism by its name.

Alex, it's about the future of the American people, the character of our nation, and the great country we must rebuild together.

This is why we fight.

I would consider it a personal favor if you would join us by making an urgent contribution right now. Please join us.

Carly

What a freaking lie over the media elites! Hannity has given Cruz more air time than anyone. He's got Beck and Levine giving him hours upon hours daily and even campaigning for him. Megan McCain and her show has been full tilt Cruz ever since Carly endorsed him.

Also you have Salem Broadcasting a huge Christian radio network with all their stations and they own Red State and Town Hall if I'm not mistaken.

Please.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/u...d-trumps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html

Geraldine Ferraro
Sarah Palin
Carly Fiorina
What do they have in common? They're all desperation picks, with Fiorina being the most desperate since Cruz has little chance of getting the nomination.

Actually I was replying to someone else but what difference does it make? Did I crash your little party? You seem to be more about insults.....all about insults. I think you are guilty of what many are. You have opinions and people who don't think like you are assholes or whatever. You don't like liberals, I pick up on that loud and clear. What you're not doing is giving me a reason to care.

You have proven that you are what I think you are a liberal asshole. But that is cool because you were easy to spot. It isn't my fault that is what you are as you willingly made that choice. Now you are pissed because I am not fooled into thinking that you are a real human being. Maybe you think I should be more tolerant of assholes. Either way you are still wrong and are still an asshole.

You support a woman who is completely fucked on foreign policy. Someone who lies blatantly to the public with total disregard. Breaks all the rules and has no regrets as long as it leads to more power. Her economic plan is shit. Her tax plan is shit. She will both increase taxes and the debt while giving more money to people who don't want to work. She refuses to secure the border.

But hey she is just like you in that she hates the Republicans and she will have a D behind her name in the next election and that is all that matters to you.

You are a douchebag and I am happy to keep that point in the front of our conversation.

Last edited:

You have proven that you are what I think you are a liberal asshole. But that is cool because you were easy to spot. It isn't my fault that is what you are as you willingly made that choice. Now you are pissed because I am not fooled into thinking that you are a real human being. Many you think I should be more tolerant of assholes. Either way you are still wrong and are still and asshole.

You support a woman who is completely fucked on foreign policy. Someone who lies blatantly to the public with total disregard. Breaks all the rules and has no regrets as long as it leads to more power. Her economic plan is shit. Her tax plan is shit. She will both increase taxes and the debt while giving more money to people who don't want to work. She refuses to secure the border.

But hey she is just like you in that she hates the Republicans and she will have a D behind her name in the next election and that is all that matters to you.

You are a douchebag and I am happy to keep that point in the front of our conversation.

Wait, you don;t think I'm human? That's kind of low.

As for Hillary, I don't pretend she is a saint. I agree with most of her positions and I don't think she is any more corrupt than anyone else running for President. For me, not perfect but better than everyone else. .

You really want to make this personal, huh? I can understand that but I just see you hating liberals simply for being liberals. I'm not too keen on wingnuts but actual hate, nah.

Anyway, you started replying to me by saying Libertarians make a difference. Obviously you meant that moving forward as the message hasn't gotten through yet. When does that happen? Is Donald Trump a libertarian?

You have proven that you are what I think you are a liberal asshole. But that is cool because you were easy to spot. It isn't my fault that is what you are as you willingly made that choice. Now you are pissed because I am not fooled into thinking that you are a real human being. Many you think I should be more tolerant of assholes. Either way you are still wrong and are still and asshole.

As for Hillary, I don't pretend she is a saint. I agree with most of her positions and I don't think she is any more corrupt than anyone else running for President. For me, not perfect but better than everyone else. .

You really want to make this personal, huh? I can understand that but I just see you hating liberals simply for being liberals. I'm not too keen on wingnuts but actual hate, nah.

Anyway, you started replying to me by saying Libertarians make a difference. Obviously you meant that moving forward as the message hasn't gotten through yet. When does that happen? Is Donald Trump a libertarian?

What do you care what Donald is or isn't? He doesn't have a D behind his name so you'd hate him even if he was passing out jasmine scented lollipops. I don't hate liberals, I hate stupid people. Democrats, by nature, are stupid. They have zero objectivity. Libertarians are socially liberal but fiscally conservative.

In the state of our country's current financial situation, the fiscally conservative part is the most important as since Bush Sr introduced the NWO, our country has had more than enough socially liberal policies implemented.

See there is socially liberal and stupidly liberal and having open borders so that illegals can drain our county dry so that we don't have the means to help our own citizens first is stupidly liberal. Sanctuary cities are stupidly liberal.

There is a difference and since you don't see it, I know you are a vote your party douchebag who just doesn't get it.

STAND WITH TED AND CARLY

STAND WITH TED AND CARLY

This is why we fight.

Carly

Please.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/u...d-trumps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html

Free media but how much was negative as compared to the media I listed for Cruz which has been 24/7 balls to the walls pro Cruz and virulently anti Trump. Oh crap. I didn't add in the Red Eye radio program which is 5 hours a night.

On top of this you have Levine and Beck out there campaigning day and night for Cruz. Hell's bells Glenn Beck is claiming that Cruz is divinely anointed. Now this is a big deal because some where along the line Cruz has had to quietly been working with the Mormon crowd big time.

You cannot be anointed without the conversion. And it's a really big deal. Huge Mormon backing including Romney and others and with all their media links.

What do you care what Donald is or isn't? He doesn't have a D behind his name so you'd hate him even if he was passing out jasmine scented lollipops. I don't hate liberals, I hate stupid people. Democrats, by nature, are stupid. They have zero objectivity. Libertarians are socially liberal but fiscally conservative.

In the state of our country's current financial situation, the fiscally conservative part is the most important as since Bush Sr introduced the NWO, our country has had more than enough socially liberal policies implemented.

See there is socially liberal and stupidly liberal and having open borders so that illegals can drain our county dry so that we don't have the means to help our own citizens first is stupidly liberal. Sanctuary cities are stupidly liberal.

There is a difference and since you don't see it, I know you are a vote your party douchebag who just doesn't get it.

Of course I care what Donald Trump is or isn't, he's running for President. No matter what party he runs under I have don't agree with him on most issues and he's kind of flakey. How do you feel about him using imminent domain? Do you think he should have been able to sue the government to hide from creditors?

I know what a libertarian is. They claim to be socially liberal but for whatever reason usually end up supporting Republicans more often than not in national elections who spend a lot of money and are social conservatives. But, who can blame them, it's not like libertarians have any viable candidates to vote for.

FYI, I don't know any liberals who want open borders in the sense that you just walk over it.

Anyway, I think you are guilty of everything you blame liberals for, that being partisan.

STAND WITH TED AND CARLY

STAND WITH TED AND CARLY

This is why we fight.

Carly

Please.

Free media but how much was negative as compared to the media I listed for Cruz which has been 24/7 balls to the walls pro Cruz and virulently anti Trump. Oh crap. I didn't add in the Red Eye radio program which is 5 hours a night.

On top of this you have Levine and Beck out there campaigning day and night for Cruz. Hell's bells Glenn Beck is claiming that Cruz is divinely anointed. Now this is a big deal because some where along the line Cruz has had to quietly been working with the Mormon crowd big time.

You cannot be anointed without the conversion. And it's a really big deal. Huge Mormon backing including Romney and others and with all their media links.

Hint, third to last paragraph of the article.

Of course I care what Donald Trump is or isn't, he's running for President. No matter what party he runs under I have don't agree with him on most issues and he's kind of flakey. How do you feel about him using imminent domain? Do you think he should have been able to sue the government to hide from creditors?

I know what a libertarian is. They claim to be socially liberal but for whatever reason usually end up supporting Republicans more often than not in national elections who spend a lot of money and are social conservatives. But, who can blame them, it's not like libertarians have any viable candidates to vote for.

FYI, I don't know any liberals who want open borders in the sense that you just walk over it.

Anyway, I think you are guilty of everything you blame liberals for, that being partisan.

I don't think any private project should be able to utilize eminent domain.

Do you think Clinton was really that good at picking futures?

Maybe you believe that she didn't sell out the country by sending Bill out to collect big speaking fees from people she was about to do political favors for.

Do you think it bad for Bush to topple Saddam's Iraq but it is ok for Obama and Hillary to topple Assad in Syria or Gaddafi in Libya?

Do you think it was bad for Reagan to spend 72 million to fund Iran-Contra but ok for Obama and Hillary to spend 500 million on the Muslim Brotherhood's Arab Spring that destabilized the Middle East and included the military training of AQI (Al Qaeda of Iraq) to fight Assad in Syria which became ISIS?

That one old ladies house that Trump tried to overpay for still looking like a BIG issue?

Oh and I call bullshit on you denying that the Dems want completely open borders. 16 Reasons Why Opening Our Borders Makes More Sense Than Militarizing Them

STAND WITH TED AND CARLY

STAND WITH TED AND CARLY

This is why we fight.

Carly

Please.

This?

"The mediaQuant model collects positive, neutral and negative media mentions alike. Mr. Senatori said negative media mentions are given somewhat less weight. The best way to think of the numbers, he said, is as a gauge of which candidates are “trending” in the earned media market at any given time."

No one has had more negative media coverage than Trump. Period. Full stop.

Maybe you believe that she didn't sell out the country by sending Bill out to collect big speaking fees from people she was about to do political favors for.

Do you think it bad for Bush to topple Saddam's Iraq but it is ok for Obama and Hillary to topple Assad in Syria or Gaddafi in Libya?

Do you think it was bad for Reagan to spend 72 million to fund Iran-Contra but ok for Obama and Hillary to spend 500 million on the Muslim Brotherhood's Arab Spring that destabilized the Middle East and included the military training of AQI (Al Qaeda of Iraq) to fight Assad in Syria which became ISIS?

That one old ladies house that Trump tried to overpay for still looking like a BIG issue?

Oh and I call bullshit on you denying that the Dems want completely open borders. 16 Reasons Why Opening Our Borders Makes More Sense Than Militarizing Them

Trump used eminent domain and you think he cares about you? As a Libertarian this should hit you to the core. I guess not.

Do I think Clinton was really good at picking futures? Was she convicted? Arrested? Indicted? How come nobody cares?

A libertarian who is against free market speaking fees? I'm beginning to doubt your credentials.

We didn't topple Syria's government and we didn't invade Libya with an army. Both countries were going to be a clusterfuck no mater what we did.

Open borders, from your own source, first paragraph:

What would happen if the United States suddenly stopped building walls and instead flung open its borders, not unlike the European Union has done among the member countries of the common market? Conservatives malign the notion and liberals, even radical ones, haven’t exactly embraced the “open borders” concept.

So, like I said, I agree with Clinton more than I do other candidates. Why would I vote for the Republicans or Gary Johnson? They do nothing for me.

Trump used eminent domain and you think he cares about you? As a Libertarian this should hit you to the core. I guess not.

Do I think Clinton was really good at picking futures? Was she convicted? Arrested? Indicted? How come nobody cares?

A libertarian who is against free market speaking fees? I'm beginning to doubt your credentials.

We didn't topple Syria's government and we didn't invade Libya with an army. Both countries were going to be a clusterfuck no mater what we did.

What would happen if the United States suddenly stopped building walls and instead flung open its borders, not unlike the European Union has done among the member countries of the common market? Conservatives malign the notion and liberals, even radical ones, haven’t exactly embraced the “open borders” concept.

So, like I said, I agree with Clinton more than I do other candidates. Why would I vote for the Republicans or Gary Johnson? They do nothing for me.

Enough said. You proved my point.

STAND WITH TED AND CARLY

STAND WITH TED AND CARLY

This is why we fight.

Carly

Please.

This?

"The mediaQuant model collects positive, neutral and negative media mentions alike. Mr. Senatori said negative media mentions are given somewhat less weight. The best way to think of the numbers, he said, is as a gauge of which candidates are “trending” in the earned media market at any given time."

No one has had more negative media coverage than Trump. Period. Full stop.

So, you read the paragraph, now go off and make sense of it in regards to the rest of the article. Less weight for negative media

Also, mind you, consider your news sources and how much they trash Clinton. Trump has had it pretty good with media exposure and he's done a good job of exploiting the rights fear of media to his own ends. I bet you almost feel sorry for Trump.

Enough said. You proved my point.

Because I agree with Clinton so naturally I'd vote for her to you means what exactly? I don't think you've proved anything. And a Libertarian supporting Trump is well...new.

I don't like the idea of a candidate supporting criminally investigating his political opponents.

donald-trump-hillary-clinton.jpg

Something unsavory about it. and shoudl be left up to the justice deparment.
Trump vows to investigate Clinton's email scandal 'for a second time'
Something very 3rd world authoritarian about it.

Last edited:
At this point it's settled that Cruz is mathematically eliminated from reaching 1237. And that Kasich is a joke, whose only purpose is to suck up votes from morons in the remaining states to try to stop Trump from reaching 1237.

So why this befuddling announcement today that Fiorina will be the VP choice? We know it's not to win California, because Fiorina is not popular there, or anywhere for that matter. We know it's not going to help Cruz win other states, or get him to 1237....

Well guess what... it all comes back to the brokered convention. Cruz never had a chance at winning the people's vote, and in fact had the Texas primary happened a month later he would be long gone from this process. But he's managed slime his way into a position where if he greases the right establishment palms and makes enough promises to special interests he can get himself a brokered convention and steal the nomination.

Fiorina is from the state with the most delegates. As an establishment politician there, she has connections and a framework there from her failed senate bid 6 years ago when she was one of the only republicans in America who didn't get swept into office.

She was selected today because she can make the right secret backroom deals, grease the right palms, make promises to the California establishment, and steal away votes in the most populous state. And you won't hear a peep about that in the establishment "conservative" media.

If Trump doesn't get to 1237, then the GOP may cease to exist.

I agree.

The pick of Carly was to make it clear that the Establishment plans on stealing the Nomination from Trump and even if Trump make 1237 it does not guarantee the establishment will not steal it still.

Cruz is connected to the Bush family and they are the Establishment and they're going to do their best to stop Trump even if it mean destroying the GOP.

One thing Trump did for sure ( also Bernie ) is shine the light on the corruption and how the two party system will never allow someone that does not tow the party line to win the nomination...

Flat out ignorant tinfoil hat bull shit lie. lay off the Alex Jones and get a clue there. it's that shit there that make people hate truml.

Forum List

Back