The REAL Reason Looney-Lefties Want To Kill The Electoral College: Fascism

Should California be able to pick our president every time?

• No way. I'll keep the electoral college, thanks.

• Yes, California knows what's best for the rest of the nation.

• Maybe.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
The Rainbow Reicht wants California to pick the president every time....lol. California's huge population is one big reason why we have the electoral college.

They just don't want California to pick or not pick gay marriage. Even in Nutzville, it was voted down twice. Ouch!

They want California to pick every president because that always winds up being democrat. Then they want that democrat to shine rainbow lights on the Whitehouse the same day his or her handpicked liberal Justices force more gay stuff on Californians who don't want THAT part of the democrat platform..(evidenced by their vote record on it, as recent as 2008)

They want to use California's huge population to plant a tiny oligarchy in DC to force the Rainbow Agenda on all Americans (including dem Californians who don't want it) without their consent....long story short. It's a grab for total power & an end to democracy.

Last edited:
You know...our Founding Fathers really were very smart men who sniffed the winds quite well on the nature of how fascism and tyranny take root.. My hat's off to those guys! :clap2:

The Rainbow Reicht wants California to pick the president every time....lol. California's huge population is one big reason why we have the electoral college.

They just don't want California to pick or not pick gay marriage. Even in Nutzville, it was voted down twice. Ouch!

They want California to pick every president because that always winds up being democrat. Then they want that democrat to shine rainbow lights on the Whitehouse the same day his or her handpicked liberal Justices force more gay stuff on Californians who don't want THAT part of the democrat platform..(evidenced by their vote record on it, as recent as 2008)

They want to use California's huge population to plant a tiny oligarchy in DC to force the Rainbow Agenda on all Americans (including dem Californians who don't want it) without their consent....long story short.

GW Bush won the popular vote in 2004 but lost California. You're a retard.

You know...our Founding Fathers really were very smart men who sniffed the winds quite well on the nature of how fascism and tyranny take root.. My hat's off to those guys! :clap2:
I agree. The founders did not trust democracy. The fascists hate democracy. Hmmm, were the founders fascists. Probably not. But you have some reading to do, Sil.

You either want a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, or you don't.

It's pretty clear that conservatives don't.

and giving each resident of Wyoming several times the voting power as a each resident of California is promoting democracy, now, is it?

You know, the reasons we had the electoral college in the first place are no longer there. Same with the reason we vote on Tuesday. Travel time from one place to the other.

Now? We have instant communication and can tally all the votes of each and every citizen fairly easily.

I say get rid of the electoral college, it's gone AGAINST the will of the people twice now. The popular vote should pick the president, not a small group that comprises the electoral college.

Wanna know why Trump was saying the election was rigged if he lost? Because he'd already managed to rig the electorate.

and giving each resident of Wyoming several times the voting power as a each resident of California is promoting democracy, now, is it?
Crazy stuff. But if you think about it, those people could live their entire lives without running into another living human being, so what reason could they possibly have to think that government serves any purpose?

Crazy stuff. But if you think about it, those people could live their entire lives without running into another living human being, so what reason could they possibly have to think that government serves any purpose?

Wrong. You can't go your ENTIRE life, but if you pick the right area of wilderness, you can make it a week or two before you see another person. I know, because I lived in Montana/Wyoming/Colorado when I was growing up.

And yeah.......lots of them DO see a need for government. Not everyone from the Northwest is a yokel.

You know, the reasons we had the electoral college in the first place are no longer there.
You know, the reasons we had the electoral college in the first place are no longer there. Same with the reason we vote on Tuesday. Travel time from one place to the other.

Now? We have instant communication and can tally all the votes of each and every citizen fairly easily.

I say get rid of the electoral college, it's gone AGAINST the will of the people twice now. The popular vote should pick the president, not a small group that comprises the electoral college.

Wanna know why Trump was saying the election was rigged if he lost? Because he'd already managed to rig the electorate.

The smaller states are equal to the larger states now?

You know, the reasons we had the electoral college in the first place are no longer there.

Actually, that is the reason that the Senate has 2 representatives from each state, and they are the ones that pass the important stuff like budgets. That way, each and every state has an equal voice in government.

I say get rid of the electoral college and let the popular vote pick the president.

Actually, that is the reason that the Senate has 2 representatives from each state, and they are the ones that pass the important stuff like budgets. That way, each and every state has an equal voice in government.

I say get rid of the electoral college and let the popular vote pick the president.
All fascists would...

and let 12-15 states run the country?

No thanks

I agree. The founders did not trust democracy. The fascists hate democracy. Hmmm, were the founders fascists. Probably not. But you have some reading to do, Sil.

For good reason. Democracy's are nothing more than glorified mob rule. The Founders knew that because they were far better educated, and waaay smarter than you fakey jake!

No thanks
Shit....a half dozen plantation cities would run the country....

No thanks

Hey stupid...........you didn't read or you didn't comprehend. The reason we have an equal amount of Senators from each state is so that no one state has a majority voice in how the country is ran.

The electoral college has nothing to do with it, and that is also why the Senate and House have the ability to override the president if they feel he is going against the will of the people by overriding vetos and the like.

You didn't have civics in your high school, did you?

No thanks

Hey stupid...........you didn't read or you didn't comprehend. The reason we have an equal amount of Senators from each state is so that no one state has a majority voice in how the country is ran.

The electoral college has nothing to do with it, and that is also why the Senate and House have the ability to override the president if they feel he is going against the will of the people by overriding vetos and the like.

You didn't have civics in your high school, did you?
Public school?

Since some like the idea of a majority vote deciding the Presidency why not have it decided by which candidate wins the most states? Few if any on the left would go for this because Republicsns would have clear advantage with that just as Democrats would with a popular vote election. The electoral college might not be perfect but it's still the best option.

Forum List

Back