The REAL Reason Looney-Lefties Want To Kill The Electoral College: Fascism

Should California be able to pick our president every time?

• No way. I'll keep the electoral college, thanks.

• Yes, California knows what's best for the rest of the nation.

• Maybe.

Results are only viewable after voting.
and giving each resident of Wyoming several times the voting power as a each resident of California is promoting democracy, now, is it?
What's voting power snowflake?

You could have just come right out and said that basic math is quite beyond you.
So, you have no clue.....thanks.....

No, I was able to figure out the math involved by second grade.

I can understand how you can't, however.

The question being argued is who should our nation belong to, the People or the states.

You know, the reasons we had the electoral college in the first place are no longer there. Same with the reason we vote on Tuesday. Travel time from one place to the other.

Now? We have instant communication and can tally all the votes of each and every citizen fairly easily.

I say get rid of the electoral college, it's gone AGAINST the will of the people twice now. The popular vote should pick the president, not a small group that comprises the electoral college.

Wanna know why Trump was saying the election was rigged if he lost? Because he'd already managed to rig the electorate.
You are one dumb sob

The sad part is that large numbers of Americans have no clue how the government functions, because they were never taught.

That is why the Electoral College is such a surprise to them.

The question being argued is who should our nation belong to, the People or the states.
Both. And the electoral college insures that both get equal weight, instead of urban thick states ruling the nation and squeezing out millions in rural states.

and giving each resident of Wyoming several times the voting power as a each resident of California is promoting democracy, now, is it?

You could have just come right out and said that basic math is quite beyond you.

Keep trying child.....:lol:

Another thread that will fade away.

The EC college was right about Trump
The EC is a brilliant firewall against the democrats fascism.....the FF never cease to amaze me with their understanding of the danger of liberal losers in America....

The EC is a brilliant firewall against the democrats fascism.....the FF never cease to amaze me with their understanding of the danger of liberal losers in America....

I wonder if the founding fathers knew we would have the idiot state of California?

They had to know

I wonder if the founding fathers knew we would have the idiot state of California?

They had to know
I agree, I think they did.....

They knew the same liberal tyrants they were fighting would never truly be defeated and planned for their return. They created this country with only 3% of the people, fully realizing the other 97% were clueless as to what was going on around them.

This is our watch now.....the fight against democrat fascism is long from over....

Wyoming even has TWO US Senators, just like California. Damn that pesky Constitution.

You know, the reasons we had the electoral college in the first place are no longer there.
You know, the reasons we had the electoral college in the first place are no longer there. Same with the reason we vote on Tuesday. Travel time from one place to the other.

Now? We have instant communication and can tally all the votes of each and every citizen fairly easily.

I say get rid of the electoral college, it's gone AGAINST the will of the people twice now. The popular vote should pick the president, not a small group that comprises the electoral college.

Wanna know why Trump was saying the election was rigged if he lost? Because he'd already managed to rig the electorate.

The smaller states are equal to the larger states now?

Actually, that is the reason that the Senate has 2 representatives from each state, and they are the ones that pass the important stuff like budgets. That way, each and every state has an equal voice in government.

I say get rid of the electoral college and let the popular vote pick the president.

and let 12-15 states run the country?

No thanks

Hey stupid...........you didn't read or you didn't comprehend. The reason we have an equal amount of Senators from each state is so that no one state has a majority voice in how the country is ran.

The electoral college has nothing to do with it, and that is also why the Senate and House have the ability to override the president if they feel he is going against the will of the people by overriding vetos and the like.

You didn't have civics in your high school, did you?

The number of electors to the Electoral College were determined by the number of Representatives each state has in the House and the Senate in my civics class.

"Each state receives as many electoral votes as its combined total of senators and representatives. At a minimum each state gets three electoral votes."

Last edited:

Wyoming even has TWO US Senators, just like California. Damn that pesky Constitution.

Yes -- yet another reason why those in small population rural stated wield undue power.

In this age of communication, the electoral college is an anachronism.

I did not realize you were an octogenarian.

That might explain your various inabilities.

What are you, 7 or 8? :lol:

What are you, 7 or 8? :lol:

I am 62, idiot.

You are simply the flip side of the equally low I.Q. leftists who run around with their stupid little clown avatars and use the term rwnj to describe anybody who is not equally simple minded .

You treat politics like a game of cowboys and Indians and you refer to somebody ELSE as childish?

Forum List

Back