The REAL Reason Looney-Lefties Want To Kill The Electoral College: Fascism

Should California be able to pick our president every time?

• No way. I'll keep the electoral college, thanks.

• Yes, California knows what's best for the rest of the nation.

• Maybe.

Results are only viewable after voting.
What grounds can Stein ask for a recount? She will not personally win the election. No harm has come to her from the process. She is not a resident of any of the disputed states. Frankly, the recount should come from Hillary or a resident of the state in question.

You are not interested in the least to eliminate illegal votes, yet are livid about the electoral college. :lol: Selective honesty once again.
Has Hillary officially asked for recounts? Wasn't keeping up.

Well I am surprised this topic got so many accolades. Thanks to those who voted it a "winner"! :clap2:

Ask yourself why four far right and alt rights above think it Funny that fascists hate democracy.

Very telling.

You know...our Founding Fathers really were very smart men who sniffed the winds quite well on the nature of how fascism and tyranny take root.. My hat's off to those guys! :clap2:
I agree. The founders did not trust democracy. The fascists hate democracy. Hmmm, were the founders fascists. Probably not. But you have some reading to do, Sil.
For good reason. Democracy's are nothing more than glorified mob rule. The Founders knew that because they were far better educated, and waaay smarter than you fakey jake!
Thanks to you, one of the silliest fascists on the Board.

The lefties are not fascists if the want to kill the EV in favor of the democratic PV.

Yeah but 96.9% of posters here disagree with you! :lmao:The thread got 9 "winner" awards. Oh, but wait...right...real actual sentiments from a majority of people don't register on the dem radar. Hence the 2016 election results...

Yeah but 96.9% of posters here disagree with you! :lmao:The thread got 9 "winner" awards. Oh, but wait...right...real actual sentiments from a majority of people don't register on the dem radar. Hence the 2016 election results...
You are back to citing some folks who represent perhaps .00000001 percent of America. OK, Sil.

You are as silly as when you were lauding your longrunning thread because of the airheadedness of that same group.

America overwhelmingly disagrees with you. Here is a real stat that means something.

5 facts about abortion

About 56% of American believe abortion should be legal all or almost all of the time. About 41% say it should be illegal all or almost all of the time. The fact is about 83% of Americans believe in that abortion should be available in some situations.

You are very much the minority of this, Sil.

You know...our Founding Fathers really were very smart men who sniffed the winds quite well on the nature of how fascism and tyranny take root.. My hat's off to those guys! :clap2:
I agree. The founders did not trust democracy. The fascists hate democracy. Hmmm, were the founders fascists. Probably not. But you have some reading to do, Sil.
For good reason. Democracy's are nothing more than glorified mob rule. The Founders knew that because they were far better educated, and waaay smarter than you fakey jake!

The lefties are not fascists if the want to kill the EV in favor of the democratic PV.

Actually, thanks to morons like you, I am rapidly turning into an outright anarchist. Governments suck. Minimalist governments can work for the common good, but, inevitably, 'tards, like you, begin to outnumber the producers and you just "want, want, want" but never give.

Actually, thanks to morons like you, I am rapidly turning into an outright anarchist. Governments suck. Minimalist governments can work for the common good, but, inevitably, 'tards, like you, begin to outnumber the producers and you just "want, want, want" but never give.
Whatever.

Abortion and ass sex, though both born from demented minds that deny reality and don't care who it hurts, are not allowed in the same thread. The dems lost because of ass sex and its related cult values. Sorry to have to break that to you.

Abortion and ass sex, though both born from demented minds that deny reality and don't care who it hurts, are not allowed in the same thread. The dems lost because of ass sex and its related cult values. Sorry to have to break that to you.
Take up your assertions with the legislature and the courts. Oh, you have. Tell us what they have told you. Please.

The "dems lost because" is the silliest post of the month, and it is already the 30th.

Take up your assertions with the legislature and the courts. Oh, you have. Tell us what they have told you. Please.

The "dems lost because" is the silliest post of the month, and it is already the 30th.

Yes, so "silly" that SNL made an observation of exactly that to gales of wincing laughter in Colin Jost's Weekend Update bit 11-19-2016...

Yes, so "silly" that SNL made an observation of exactly that to gales of wincing laughter in Colin Jost's Weekend Update bit 11-19-2016...
The Weekend Update was laughing at the weakness of your cause. You can't win in the legislatures now, because you lose in the courts. Roberts still has a 5 to 3 majority on the issue.

The Weekend Update was laughing at the weakness of your cause. You can't win in the legislatures now, because you lose in the courts. Roberts still has a 5 to 3 majority on the issue.
Weekend Update was laughing at the democrats who are too stupid to understand EXACTLY why they lost.

That was the lamest spin I've ever seen attempted..you even worked a strawman in too! :lmao:

Colin Jost SNL vv 11/19/2016

CxzdxU8XgAExuIE.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited:

Forum List

Back