The real reason the GOP is still after Benghazi

Its the political silly season between primaries and general elections; makes all the sense in the world that they are bringing it up.

How would we feel about Benghazi if it had happened under President McCain? I mean everything the exact same as it has happened the only difference being McCain is President not Obama would those on both the right and the left still feel about it as you do now?

Big difference with Barry never having served in the military.

"The only relevant question to Benghazi is why lefties are not outraged that their president lied to them in order to get re-elected."

Wow! I like that! Notice how cleverly this statement assumes that the president lied and covers the assumption with the disingenuous question about outrage. When I was a boy, this technique was called begging the question. Conservatives are so smart, it's no wonder they are winning everwhere!

this lamestream media (abc, nbc, cnn, etc) has become nothing more than a DNC talking point station

folks you can probably get more real news today from the National Enquire

it's unfortunate a lot of low-information citizens/voters and partisan hacks like the op eat up this stuff hook, line and stinker

Last edited:
this lamestream media (abc, nbc, cnn, etc) has become nothing more than a DNC talking point station

folks you can probably get more real news today from the National Enquire

it's unfortunate a lot of low-information citizens/voters and partisan hacks like the op eat up this stuff hook, line and stinker

Seriously you are a plant right?

GOP Raising Cash off Benghazi Committee - NBC News

Yup, the scuzzy GOP is using a fake scandal to raise money and to get the hard core RWers excited. Your tax money is paying for their theatrics.

They are whipping up their slack jawed pinheads

It doesn't take much to excite the low information crowd. You know, if Hannity starts one of his rants or if Rush comes up with another "magic negro" ditty, the drooling low infos will strap on their guns and go out to their local little league game.

You really need to look up who coined Obama as the magic negro before you make more of a fool of yourself.

The radio right wants to stir up hate for Hillary. This will backfire. They don't grasp the different nature of Hillary's popular support.

Half the people killed at Benghazi were CIA guys. There is a wall of classified information which the House GOP is about to splatter into.

Because us Americans cant see the President and a future Presidential candidate as wrong for lying about the deaths of four Americans ?????? Even going so far as JAILING a man for nothing more then exercising his constitutional right? You hypocritical fascists make me sick.

"The only relevant question to Benghazi is why lefties are not outraged that their president lied to them in order to get re-elected."

Wow! I like that! Notice how cleverly this statement assumes that the president lied and covers the assumption with the disingenuous question about outrage. When I was a boy, this technique was called begging the question. Conservatives are so smart, it's no wonder they are winning everwhere!

Um thats what the email proves.............Your kinda slow aren't you?

How would we feel about Benghazi if it had happened under President McCain? I mean everything the exact same as it has happened the only difference being McCain is President not Obama would those on both the right and the left still feel about it as you do now?

as much of a liberal McCain was he still wouldn't have Lied about their deaths and blame it on a video. Even he has more Honor then that.

so? I wonder how much money Democrats reaped off Valerie Plame?

what was the investigation, five years or something?

and not one person DIED in that one

Its the political silly season between primaries and general elections; makes all the sense in the world that they are bringing it up.

Obama made it political by telling a calculated, political lie about a terror attack right before the 2012 election

Americans died from an act of terrorism and instead of being a US President, Obama's first priority was protecting his image, legacy and reelection chances.

Last edited:

Obama made it political by lying about a calculated, political lie about a terror attack right before the 2012 election

you're wasting your breath on some who will never hold this administration accountable FOR ANYTHING...he got liar of the year from a left leaning site they quote all the time, polotifact and they just YAWNED ho hum so what so he fibbed only a itty bitty bit

Obama made it political by lying about a calculated, political lie about a terror attack right before the 2012 election

That's the GOP accusation, not the fact.

The GOP is playing politics with Benghazi by accusing the Obama administration of playing politics with Benghazi.

You couldn't script that any funnier.

That's the GOP accusation, not the fact.

The GOP is playing politics with Benghazi by accusing the Obama administration of playing politics with Benghazi.

You couldn't script that any funnier.

Actually what they are doing is exposing that the president was the one using it for politics.... Try to get it right.

Forum List

Back