The real Russian scandal

The irony of the Trump scandal is that he had the Russians merely hack into Dim e-mails and show the scandals going on within the DNC.

Fixing the election for Hillary. Check

Giving Hillary debate questions prior to the debate. Check.

And the list goes on, but no one really covers these as scandals. Nope, the only scandal apparently is, who leaked the truth?

Hilarious.

I'm sure Dims are hoping the truth never gets out again, at least, for their sakes.

But that is OK, it was Hillary.

Funny how everyone stopped giving to the Clinton Foundation on November 9, 2016. It's almost as if something happened that made people feel the need to stop giving to such a wonderful charity was no longer a good idea.

Yep.....the democrat party is neck deep in connections to not only Russia but to any foreign country with a few bucks to spend buying the then Secretary of State and they hoped, the future President........hopefully the FBI will crack open the clinton crime family foundation and find the criminal activity...since she destroyed 30,000 emails to cover it up.

From the article:

Here’s the high-level summary. There are more details below.

• Canadian company Uranium One owned uranium mines in the US and Kazakhstan.

• Uranium One's mines account for 20% of the uranium mined in the US. Uranium is used for nuclear weapons, and it's considered a strategic asset to the US.

• Russia’s state-owned atomic agency, Rosatom, bought a 17% stake in Uranium One in June 2009.

• The Russian atomic agency decided it wanted to own 51% of Uranium One in June 2010. To take a majority stake in Uranium One, it needed approval from a special committee that included the State Department, which Hillary Clinton led at the time.

• Investors in Uranium One gave money to the Clinton Foundation starting in 2005 and through 2011. On June 29, 2010, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to speak in Russia by an investment bank with ties to Russia's government that had a buy rating on Uranium One’s stock.

• In January 2013, despite assurances to the contrary, a subsidiary of Rosatom took over 100% of the company and delisted it from the Toronto Stock Exchange.

• Clinton was required to disclose all of her foundation's contributors before she became secretary of state, but the Clintons did not disclose millions of dollars donated by the chairman of Uranium One while the review of the deal was ongoing.

The irony of the Trump scandal is that he had the Russians merely hack into Dim e-mails and show the scandals going on within the DNC.

And the list goes on, but no one really covers these as scandals. Nope, the only scandal apparently is, who leaked the truth?

Hilarious.

I'm sure Dims are hoping the truth never gets out again, at least, for their sakes.
"He had the Russians merely hack into the Dim e-mails"? That's what the democrats and the MSM want to pin on him. I suspect the Russians/Putin did this on their own accord if they did it.

Hilarious.

"He had the Russians merely hack into the Dim e-mails"? That's what the democrats and the MSM want to pin on him. I suspect the Russians/Putin did this on their own accord if they did it.

No, I'm pretty sure Putin is Donald's puppet.

Hilarious.

You are pretty sure.... well that settles it. Impeach him and lock him up!

Hilarious.

Welcome aboard! It's the DNC group think train, I'll turn on some CNN to get your started.

Hilarious.

Welcome aboard! It's the DNC group think train, I'll turn on some CNN to get your started.
Oops.. I misread your post as Donald is Putin's puppet.... sorry.

Hilarious.

Oops.. I misread your post as Donald is Putin's puppet.... sorry.

No worries, no one understands me.

Forum List

Back