The Real Tyrant?

Nancy Pelosi. She has called Trump a 'criminal' with absolutely no proof. She is making sure that the word 'impeachment' is distributed to the MSM but the actual mechanism of Constitutional Impeachment is not followed. Who is the real Tyrant there? A duly elected U.S. President or a Speaker of the House who has under her jurisdiction, the liar Adam Schiff? Make no mistake, the Democrats are trying their tried and true method which is to somehow 'disqualify' their opponents. This is the Democrat 'tried and true' strategy that Pelosi is using right now. She is a Tyrant attempting a coup.

Elections have consequences. And she is not doing a coup, ha ha. She is in charge of the impeachment of the tramp, and abiding to the Constitution.
I suspect Nancy is fooling you. I wonder if she will ever allow a vote on impeachment. Do it now! Get it over with. This likely is all about politics and the next election.

Impeachment is a political process, remember when Clinton admitted he as an affair with an aide. The republicans started the impeachment, and the Democrats started the impeachment into Nixon. See the difference??

You do not think a affair with an aide would not be an impeachable offense, but the republicans did.
Regarding BJ Bubba, had he NOT lied under oath, he doesn’t get impeached.

When I state it’s all political, I mean they are playing a big game to affect the election. It’s not about doing the right thing or the constitutional thing.

so lets put trump under oath and give him an opportunity to TELL THE F'N TRUTH -

F TRUMP

He released the ‘F’N’ transcript!!! Go read it instead of letting pelosi and her coup-cult tell you what they want it ro say.

Elections have consequences. And she is not doing a coup, ha ha. She is in charge of the impeachment of the tramp, and abiding to the Constitution.
I suspect Nancy is fooling you. I wonder if she will ever allow a vote on impeachment. Do it now! Get it over with. This likely is all about politics and the next election.

Impeachment is a political process, remember when Clinton admitted he as an affair with an aide. The republicans started the impeachment, and the Democrats started the impeachment into Nixon. See the difference??

You do not think a affair with an aide would not be an impeachable offense, but the republicans did.
Regarding BJ Bubba, had he NOT lied under oath, he doesn’t get impeached.

When I state it’s all political, I mean they are playing a big game to affect the election. It’s not about doing the right thing or the constitutional thing.

so lets put trump under oath and give him an opportunity to TELL THE F'N TRUTH -

F TRUMP

He released the ‘F’N’ transcript!!! Go read it instead of letting pelosi and her coup-cult tell you what they want it ro say.

so put the fat bastard under oath and make him testify -

he wouldnt last 10 seconds.

Forum List

Back