The Reality that Racists Who Are White Refuse to Face

Reading such drivel doesn’t require accepting their analysis as valid or reasonable. The color of the skin of the sociologists is also not persuasive. Sorry to disappoint you, im.2, you silly racist.
Your inability to face reality is your problem.

Your inability to face reality is your problem.
Next Governor of Virginia.
1641227503899.jpeg

What party blocked the Civil Rights Act?
Oh yeah.
Democratic Party.
Let's see, in 2019, 1 republican voted for legislation to fix provisions in voting rights killed by the supreme court. And the John Lewis voting rights bill has got zero repubmlican votes. The Joe Manchin voting rights bill has got no republican votes. That was 2021.

As it pertains to the Civil Rights Act, 153 democrats and 139 republicans voted in favor of the legislation in the house . In the senate, 46 democrats and 27 republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act.

It's 2022 republican. Stop telling that stale ass lie. Because the southern democrats of the 1960's are southern republicans now.

Except, I’m the one who does face reality and you live inside a bubble of imbecility. Plus, of course, you are an odious racist piece of crap.
You know nothing about reality. If facts don't confirm your bias you dismiss them.

Whites living today are negatively impacted by slavery in America

However blacks living today greatly benefit from slavery
Make your appointment with a shrink.

And if mommy is not married and sucks money from the taxpayers because daddy abandoned them, in his mind thats white peoples fault also
Let’s take a short break from the action to talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each state as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Aid to Dependent Children functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states with mothers’ aid laws that began in 1910. The program offered aid primarily to poor females who were caring for children without a husband.

The ADC plan was written by two ladies who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers had no support from a husband no matter how they got into that position. From the time of the Childrens Bureau in 1910 until 1965 no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and created the disintegration of the white family. I read no lectures about the irresponsible white father. The program was not denigrated as something creating dependence on government, it was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others besides whites be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

No. I don’t. You make false statements. And you’re a racist pig dog.
I back my statements with facts. You don't. And because you can't dispute them you have no other recourse than to call me a racist.

More whites are on welfare because whites outnumber blacks 70 to 13

Which makes black race hustlers look silly when they attack welfare reform as anti black racism
No excuses. But you're the standard white dunce cap who has been race baite by other whites.

The problem with making welfare about nonwhites and poor white people is that wealthy whites get the majority of government handouts and always have. For example, in 2006 approximately 59 billion was spent on welfare for poor and moderate-income Americans. Approximately 92 billion was spent on corporate subsidies. In 2012, 98 billion was spent on corporate subsidies. These are handouts to corporations. The very same people who yell and scream about welfare to the poor because they have been race baited into a vision of a black woman with 8 little kids all looking different following her around like baby ducks, don’t understand that the major recipient of welfare are white men wearing black and blue suits who get up every morning and drive to work in their Mercedes or Range Rovers.

“The American government spends more on corporate welfare than it does on food stamps and financial assistance for needy families with children.”

The extent of the bait and pimp strategy to divert the attention of working class whites away from who was really taking from them is legendary. Welfare has been used to race bait low to moderate income whites into voting against their best interest.

And your dumb racist ass falls for it every time.

You make absurd statements of racist opinion and fail entirely to support them with facts. I note (correctly) that you are a racist because you are a racist.

Incorrect. You are a troll. You try this shit with everybody. So I challenge you to take one of my "racist" comments and present a fact based rebuttal using credible information.

Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded.
If so that was a stroke of good luck for black people since it did not encourage fatherless family's

but that certainly has not been the case since LBJ’s failed War on Poverty

Now blacks proudly lead the nation in bastard children on welfare

Forum List

Back