The reason democrats use identity politics.

All politics are identity politics. Trump ran a campaign of identity politics.
So, if my politics are such that I believe everyone should have the right to "keep and bear arms", the identity is what? Human?
I don't think so. You would identify with like minded people. Like the NRA perhaps.
I think we are having two separate debates here.
Sorry, I was preoccupied, I see your point now and it is valid.

So if I believe everyone has a right to get married regardless of sexual orientation I identify as what, human?
I would suppose so, though you may be AI for all I know. LOL
But in the process of defending my belief I take on the label of regressive for identifying with the gay and lesbian cause. Whereas your belief is already granted by the 2nd amendment.

Dems defend those who are getting a raw deal in society

If that means identifying who they are....so be it
White males are the ones getting the raw deal.

Literally every other group is encouraged to advocate for their own group's interests, everyone except those pesky white males. When we do it, it's a sin against humanity and inevitably leads to genocide.

Another traditional liberal:
60_zpsb2yvzhoq.gif~original
Can you provide an example of an oppressed group oppressing another less oppressed group?
Well, that's easy.

Oppressor from Oppressed Group/Oppressed, Acceptable to Oppress the Oppressor
Ann Coulter/Any Oppressed group she criticizes
Milo/Any Oppressed group he criticizes
Clarence Thomas/Any Oppressed group he criticizes
Any minority Christian/Muslim
Any female Christian/Muslim
Any poor Christian/Muslim

That'll do, since I know I'm wasting my time anyway. Rubin merely pointing out that there is a pecking order within the various grievance groups, and it is situational. That part of his argument isn't a high priority for me, but I do agree with it.

Let me extrapolate on Macs point----------. identity politics is ANGER politics, which is all regressives are always angry! The left has nothing to run on, so they create anger AGAINST a boogeyman. But, as everyone here knows, anger dissipates. Doubt me? Think of when you were in high school, college, or some other point in your life where there was someone you could not stand, and in fact probably hated. Now today, when you think of that person, do you still hate/despise them?

For most people, the answer is a resounding no! You may not like them still in your minds eye, but despise or hate; not likely. This is why the regressives always have to gin up a reason for groups to hate Republicans, to keep the anger going, always bubbling. The reason they give for voting is NOT their policies, but because they despise/hate the other side, because as regressives put it, "republicans hate all of you!" Now I don't know about all of my republican/conservative bretheren, but most people I know believe that Democrats are good people with bad ideas.

Not so for the leftists. They have been conditioned to believe we are evil people who just want to screw all of them. We are raaaaaaaaciiiiist. Just look at some of their posts on here-) We are homophobic, we are anti everything, and why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Because according to their programming, we HATE them, therefore, they should hate us!

But then, were it NOT for their identity politics of hate, what would they run on? For the sake of debate, let us REMOVE the politics of anger from their platform, and create the REAL platform they are running on, shall we!

DEMOCRATIC PLATFORM-------->

1. more taxes

2. open borders

3. keeping kids on the plantation of their public schools.

4. telling you what kind of healthcare you can LEGALLY buy.

5. massive transfer of wealth

6. raising your utility bills

7. centralized government control of virtually all aspects of your life.

8. allowing men in the womens bathrooms, and vice versa

9 denying states rights

10 rewriting as much of the constitution as soon as possible, so as they can do the previous 9 as soon as they get back in power

Now you know why the leftists MUST use the politics of hate to INFURIATE their constituents to vote. If they put out what they actually stand for, they would be laughed out of existence.

The reason democrats use identity politics.

The Republicans use it as well. It's just that the only identity they care about is rich, straight, christian and white.

Can you provide an example of an oppressed group oppressing another less oppressed group?
Well, that's easy.

That'll do, since I know I'm wasting my time anyway. Rubin merely pointing out that there is a pecking order within the various grievance groups, and it is situational. That part of his argument isn't a high priority for me, but I do agree with it.

Let me extrapolate on Macs point----------. identity politics is ANGER politics, which is all regressives are always angry! The left has nothing to run on, so they create anger AGAINST a boogeyman. But, as everyone here knows, anger dissipates. Doubt me? Think of when you were in high school, college, or some other point in your life where there was someone you could not stand, and in fact probably hated. Now today, when you think of that person, do you still hate/despise them?

For most people, the answer is a resounding no! You may not like them still in your minds eye, but despise or hate; not likely. This is why the regressives always have to gin up a reason for groups to hate Republicans, to keep the anger going, always bubbling. The reason they give for voting is NOT their policies, but because they despise/hate the other side, because as regressives put it, "republicans hate all of you!" Now I don't know about all of my republican/conservative bretheren, but most people I know believe that Democrats are good people with bad ideas.

Not so for the leftists. They have been conditioned to believe we are evil people who just want to screw all of them. We are raaaaaaaaciiiiist. Just look at some of their posts on here-) We are homophobic, we are anti everything, and why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Because according to their programming, we HATE them, therefore, they should hate us!

But then, were it NOT for their identity politics of hate, what would they run on? For the sake of debate, let us REMOVE the politics of anger from their platform, and create the REAL platform they are running on, shall we!

1. more taxes

2. open borders

9 denying states rights

10 rewriting as much of the constitution as soon as possible, so as they can do the previous 9 as soon as they get back in power

Now you know why the leftists MUST use the politics of hate to INFURIATE their constituents to vote. If they put out what they actually stand for, they would be laughed out of existence.
You seem angry and I believe it is interfering with your ability to reason. It must be because you identify as a conservative.

They literally have nothing else. Nothing. It is all they know.

Makes me actually pretty happy that they have not, cause they CANNOT learn their lesson.

It is really not that complicated. They literally know no other way and it really pisses them off that it is no longer working.

Really pisses them off.

Lol
Trump's entire campaign was based on identity politics. That's why you tards voted for him. It was all about Mexicans and Muslims.

Well, that's easy.

1. more taxes

2. open borders

9 denying states rights

You seem angry and I believe it is interfering with your ability to reason. It must be because you identify as a conservative.

I am not angry at all, I think you people are hysterical. To be honest, I hope you keep going down this path as it has served us.......errr I mean all of you, so well-)

Makes me actually pretty happy that they have not, cause they CANNOT learn their lesson.

It is really not that complicated. They literally know no other way and it really pisses them off that it is no longer working.

Really pisses them off.

Lol
Trump's entire campaign was based on identity politics. That's why you tards voted for him. It was all about Mexicans and Muslims.

That is YOUR narrative........here is the REAL narrative that YOU like to bastardize------------> it was about the LAW, our borders, and terrorism! And just think, to change it to what YOU want, all you have to do is CHANGE the law. So tell us, where are all your heroes in congress bills to change the laws? Not there? Know why? Because they are LOSER POSITIONS, and your heroes know it! Their asses would be thrown out unceremoniously at the next election, or recalled if possible before that.

So you sit there and do all the pretending you want, but what has happened, much to your chagrin is-----------> people are being educated daily on what YOUR side stands for, and Americans no lika dat sh**!

Really pisses them off.

Lol

That is YOUR narrative........here is the REAL narrative that YOU like to bastardize------------> it was about the LAW, our borders, and terrorism! And just think, to change it to what YOU want, all you have to do is CHANGE the law. So tell us, where are all your heroes in congress bills to change the laws? Not there? Know why? Because they are LOSER POSITIONS, and your heroes know it! Their asses would be thrown out unceremoniously at the next election, or recalled if possible before that.

So you sit there and do all the pretending you want, but what has happened, much to your chagrin is-----------> people are being educated daily on what YOUR side stands for, and Americans no lika dat sh**!
See? The tards scoff! :lol:

It was all about Mexicans and Muslims.

You know how you can tell? Because the tards are letting Trump get away with going back on every promise he made to them about health care and tax reform and all the other shit. They let him spit right in their faces!

But watch what happens if he goes back on his promises about Mexicans and Muslims.

Really pisses them off.

Lol

See? The tards scoff! :lol:

You know how you can tell? Because the tards are letting Trump get away with going back on every promise he made to them about health care and tax reform and all the other shit. They let him spit right in their faces!

But watch what happens if he goes back on his promises about Mexicans and Muslims.

See, you use propaganda, not reality, that is all you people have. You NEED to create anger, lol......that is all you got, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Not working, lol. I am of Hispanic heritage, and my whole family laughs at your absolute pathetic attempts-)

I am of Hispanic heritage, and my whole family laughs at your absolute pathetic attempts-)

I'll let a Trump voter respond...
Mexico is a shithole because it's full of Mexicans. Why would we want to bring their disease here?

Well, I am not going to comment on 1 person. How he personally feels is HIS choice. What I am commenting on is the leftist PLATFORM laid bare as a whole, WITHOUT anger politics!

I am sure you support the platform-) Congratulations, you want to screw everyone over, just because you REFUSE to enforce existing laws, and are to damn lazy or scared to have your guys and girls, change them-)

I am of Hispanic heritage, and my whole family laughs at your absolute pathetic attempts-)

Mexico is a shithole because it's full of Mexicans. Why would we want to bring their disease here?

Poor ignorant Norwegians aren't flooding into our country, taking our jobs and consuming hundreds of billions in welfare, so why would it be about them?

By the way, would you like me to create a form letter to send to your leftist representatives and senators to demand they put forth bills to change existing law? I will do it for you if you would like, as long as you DEMAND they start the process BEFORE the 18 midterms.

Your positions in this country are so POPULAR, I want to help YOU, your friends, and the leftist coalition in congress along. Just say the word, and I will do it because; I just want to heeeeeeeelpppppp you-)

By the way, would you like me to create a form letter to send to your leftist representatives and senators to demand they put forth bills to change existing law? I will do it for you if you would like, as long as you DEMAND they start the process BEFORE the 18 midterms.

Your positions in this country are so POPULAR, I want to help YOU, your friends, and the leftist coalition in congress along. Just say the word, and I will do it because; I just want to heeeeeeeelpppppp you-)
I'm not a leftist, retard. I'm a conservative Republican. That's why I hate bigots like Trump who exploit the bigots who have soiled my party.

Poor ignorant Norwegians aren't flooding into our country, taking our jobs and consuming hundreds of billions in welfare, so why would it be about them?
Thank you. Now tell imawhosure. He's one of the diseased Mexicans you despise.

Forum List

Back