The reason for the 30 charges

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The vindictive DA out to remove an opponent from running for president is throwing everything and anything at the wall, hoping one sticks. He knows he has a weak, if non-existent, case and hope the jury will compromise by agreeing to a conviction on at least one.

The vindictive DA out to remove an opponent from running for president is throwing everything and anything at the wall, hoping one sticks. He knows he has a weak, if non-existent, case and hope the jury will compromise by agreeing to a conviction on at least one.
So if Trump is convicted of a crime...will that mean you are less likely to vote for him in the primaries or general election?

And you know all this because you've seen the indictment and all the evidence. No wonder they didn't let your intellectually vapid ass graduate college. 😄

And you know all this because you've seen the indictment and all the evidence. No wonder they didn't let your intellectually vapid ass graduate college. 😄
I do not believe Prog people of power. They are in near complete control. An African American Prog in power along with Prog White Women are the destruction of the nation. You will see that.

It doesn't matter what charges they actually file & I think they will get convictions no matter what.
It's NYC & they will stack the jury with absolute moronic wokester progbots to ensure this is the case.
They don't care about optics anymore because they think they can control the narrative through Mockingbird & trolls online to gaslight the sheeple.
The ones supporting this have been driven mad by an alternate reality dogma where trannies & tyrants are the good guys while families wanting to protect kids are the evil perps that must be destroyed at all costs.

This will just increase the rate people are waking up & move more support over to DT.
This doesn't matter either.
Unless election systems are fixed no non-establishment UNiparty approved candidate will ever win an office on importance again.
The ones we would need to fix the systems have no desire to change the status quo that brought them wealth & power at the expense of the rest of us.

I'd say DT would have to get over 100 million votes to even have a chance to counter the massive cheating machine they will have in place.
Even then, the Dems would just shut things down, manufacture as many ballots as they need & then come back with 110 million for their puppet

It doesn't matter what charges they actually file & I think they will get convictions no matter what.
It's NYC & they will stack the jury with absolute moronic wokester progbots to ensure this is the case.
They don't care about optics anymore because they think they can control the narrative through Mockingbird & trolls online to gaslight the sheeple.
The ones supporting this have been driven mad by an alternate reality dogma where trannies & tyrants are the good guys while families wanting to protect kids are the evil perps that must be destroyed at all costs.

This will just increase the rate people are waking up & move more support over to DT.
Unless election systems are fixed no non-establishment UNiparty approved candidate will ever win an office on importance again.
The ones we would need to fix the systems have no desire to change the status quo that brought them wealth & power at the expense of the rest of us.

I'd say DT would have to get over 100 million votes to even have a chance to counter the massive cheating machine they will have in place.
Even then, the Dems would just shut things down, manufacture as many ballots as they need & then come back with 110 million for their puppet
yes, more cheating you can't prove.

He's going to NYC on Good Friday.

The only possible way to deal with him is to CRUCIFY HIM.

Or try their silly impotent best to do so.

This will be fun to watch.

Really not understanding all this contempt for the prosecutor. He didn't issue the indictment, the grand jury did, a majority of 16 to 24 people thought there was enough evidence to justify charges.

I do not believe Prog people of power. They are in near complete control. An African American Prog in power along with Prog White Women are the destruction of the nation. You will see that.
😄

You are all such frightened little bitches. We don't know what the charges are yet or what the evidence is and yet you children are in a panic. The courtroom is where Donald Trump gets to make his case. If he's innocent he will have the oppurtunity to present that evidence to the court and to the public. This is how the system is supposed to work.

Wow, impressive, you manage to get in woke, trans people, parents protecting kids, and the stolen election in a thread about Trump's indictment. Do you guys get training?

Didn’t bother you when Clinton forced his horniness into the mouth of an unwilling participant. What Trump did is perfectly legal.
Having an affair is just as legal for Clinton as it is for Trump, both are a disgrace, but you like your rapist I never liked Bill not even as governor..

Wow, impressive, you manage to get in woke, trans people, parents protecting kids, and the stolen election in a thread about Trump's indictment. Do you guys get training?
The shrill academy for sycophants.

In Normal World, if you break one law 10 times, that's 10 different charges.

That's all that is. You don't even know what the charges are.

Having an affair is just as legal for Clinton as it is for Trump, both are a disgrace, but you like your rapist I never liked Bill not even as governor..
Clinton didn’t just have an affair - he forced a woman (Paula Jones). You better learn the meaning of “willing participant,” or you might find yourself charged with sexual assault too.

Trump didn’t rape anyone. How you can condemn Trump for having sex with a willing participant and accept Clinton who sexually assaulted women shows how brainwashed Democrats are - and why it is doubtful Trump can get a fair trial. There will be a dozen Moonglows on the jury.

Forum List

Back