The reason so many distrust the election results is because we lack a transparent system

I happen to be fairly ambivalent on Trump, haven't even followed his doings since January. I just find Trump a much better option than Xiao Bi-Den or the various institutionalist, globalist politicians around.
Yea right. You’re calling the AP fake news, calling Biden pet names, and you think the election was stolen. You are a 100% Trump loyalist. The venn diagram for your beliefs and Trump worshipers are 100%.
Is ad hominem truly the height of your rhetorical skills?
And I just think calling Biden by nicknames is justified, given his history of making horrible deals with China and Iran, as well as his history of corruption, especially regarding his son (he got a prosecutor in Ukraine fired so Hunter wouldn't be investigated, using US government resources. He's a crook).
That’s fucking stupid. No one on Earth believes Biden did anything wrong in Ukraine. In fact his decision to remove a corrupt official was widely a celebrated. Gaslight much?
You have heard the recording right? He explicitly states he's leveraging his power as Vice President to get the guy out of his position. If the guy was shoved out for being corrupt, why wasn't Hunter investigated by another, non-corrupt prosecutor? For that matter, why was Hunter on the board? Why was he giving a portion of his earning to Pops?
Hunter gets away with a lot- lying about drugs to get a gun, leaving a gun in a dumpster by a school, snorting drugs off of underage females, etc. Why? I don't see any reason besides Joe Biden.
Joe Biden got a treaty with China about movies, a treaty China took the benefits of and promptly reneged on, wihtout consequences.
Biden is a known plagiarist.
The previous post is an example of digital diarrhea.
Glad to assist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back