The reason so many distrust the election results is because we lack a transparent system

Try robbing a bank without a gun. It was not an insurrection it is all hyperbole and was to distract from the fraud.
Several drive-through banks have been robbed with a note and a fake bomb.

It sounds like you're saying that the tour group at the Capitol wanted to distract from the fraud. Hey, maybe they did!
They wanted the fraud investigated. Congress not doing it was a giant slap in the face. We have traitors and opportunists running this country and that is not what the people wanted but it is what they got.

That is why no one is giving up anymore on fraud. They intend to prove it.

There was tremendous evidence to require an audit of the disputed Democrat controlled swing districts.

It is too bad for our country that the Swamp politicians and the cowardly Justices didn't have the courage to do the right thing and require an audit.

We let the goddamn Democrats get away with stealing an election because we didn't have the backbone to stand up to the sonofabitches.

We need a system that is TRANSPARENT and fraud-proof so that nobody has to guess as to whether or not there is or is not fraud in the election process. We don't have that. Hence, so-called "conspiracy" theories arise.

Such a system is achievable, but the establishment doesn't want it. Now, why is that?
The system is transparent etc. Th e problem is you lost so you blame the system. This is the same system which installed trump but you never complained then. Your opinion is smelling of sour grapes.
The establishment accepted trump won. You won't when he loses.
Can't you see you're pissing agaibst the wind? The system will not change because you dislike the result. You'll have to come up with something better than that feeble nasty bitter reason.

The problem isn't really that we know there was fraud (though if you listen to the hearings held in multiple states, watch the footage of poll watchers being kicked out or votes appearing from beneath tables, and check the odd statistical anomalies such as bellweather counties being COMPLETELY wrong, you'd say we have a bit of evidence there).
The problem is that we have no proof the election wasn't fraudulent. Chain of custody hasn't been kept, poll watchers have been kicked out, audits have been denied, and everybody who wants to check it out and tighten up the security is mocked and called a nutjob.]
Every single thing you just pointed out has been adequately explained and debunked by Republican election officials, in courts of law. How are we supposed to take this seriously if you resort to trotting out old debunked tropes?

Does this sound familiar from the Philly lawsuit? “There’s a nonzero number of people in the room,” campaign lawyer Jerome Marcus replied, acknowledging that Trump representatives were indeed present despite the campaign’s messaging.

Here is a good summary.
EXPLAINER: Why poll watcher complaints don't amount to fraud

The problem isn't really that we know there was fraud (though if you listen to the hearings held in multiple states, watch the footage of poll watchers being kicked out or votes appearing from beneath tables, and check the odd statistical anomalies such as bellweather counties being COMPLETELY wrong, you'd say we have a bit of evidence there).
The problem is that we have no proof the election wasn't fraudulent. Chain of custody hasn't been kept, poll watchers have been kicked out, audits have been denied, and everybody who wants to check it out and tighten up the security is mocked and called a nutjob.]
Every single thing you just pointed out has been adequately explained and debunked by Republican election officials, in courts of law. How are we supposed to take this seriously if you resort to trotting out old debunked tropes?

Does this sound familiar from the Philly lawsuit? “There’s a nonzero number of people in the room,” campaign lawyer Jerome Marcus replied, acknowledging that Trump representatives were indeed present despite the campaign’s messaging.

Here is a good summary.
The AP is not a reputable source. I don't trust organizations that knowingly work alongside Hamas.
Furthermore, that article proves very very little.
I've seen the evidence of problems and of people being pushed out. The lack of investigation of that evidence gives me no confidence in the Republicans (who are by and large about a half notch better than the Democrats).
Which court of law? Most of these problems never saw the court. Some were denied on grounds of timeliness and standing- you can't sue before cause you haven't been hurt and you can't sue after because the court can't fix it.
Also, you only really addressed the poll watcher problem.
There was cheating in 2016 by the way, just less. One audit dropped I think 9000 of Clinton's votes before it was shut down.

If it helps, I think GA's red governor cheated too.

Here is a good summary.
The AP is not a reputable source. I don't trust organizations that knowingly work alongside Hamas.
Furthermore, that article proves very very little.
I've seen the evidence of problems and of people being pushed out. The lack of investigation of that evidence gives me no confidence in the Republicans (who are by and large about a half notch better than the Democrats).
Which court of law? Most of these problems never saw the court. Some were denied on grounds of timeliness and standing- you can't sue before cause you haven't been hurt and you can't sue after because the court can't fix it.
Also, you only really addressed the poll watcher problem.
There was cheating in 2016 by the way, just less. One audit dropped I think 9000 of Clinton's votes before it was shut down.

If it helps, I think GA's red governor cheated too.
I cannot imagine how invested you were in another man to put aside reality for him. Happens to women who love con men all the time so it surely can happen to men who love other men like you loved Trump. I grieve for your loss.

I cannot imagine how invested you were in another man to put aside reality for him. Happens to women who love con men all the time so it surely can happen to men who love other men like you loved Trump. I grieve for your loss.
I happen to be fairly ambivalent on Trump, haven't even followed his doings since January. I just find Trump a much better option than Xiao Bi-Den or the various institutionalist, globalist politicians around.

I happen to be fairly ambivalent on Trump, haven't even followed his doings since January. I just find Trump a much better option than Xiao Bi-Den or the various institutionalist, globalist politicians around.
Yea right. You’re calling the AP fake news, calling Biden pet names, and you think the election was stolen. You are a 100% Trump loyalist. The venn diagram for your beliefs and Trump worshipers are 100%.

You had illegal election changes that violated the constitution.
Millions of ballots were counted with zero signatures or signature verifications
. Key cities in key states all mysterious closed down after T was winning by huge margins ; then reopened with massive mail dumps in the dead of night

USA is a 5th world hell hole
We can’t even have fair elections and we can’t even control our borders

Yea right. You’re calling the AP fake news, calling Biden pet names, and you think the election was stolen. You are a 100% Trump loyalist. The venn diagram for your beliefs and Trump worshipers are 100%.
Is ad hominem truly the height of your rhetorical skills?
And I just think calling Biden by nicknames is justified, given his history of making horrible deals with China and Iran, as well as his history of corruption, especially regarding his son (he got a prosecutor in Ukraine fired so Hunter wouldn't be investigated, using US government resources. He's a crook).

And I just think calling Biden by nicknames is justified, given his history of making horrible deals with China and Iran, as well as his history of corruption, especially regarding his son (he got a prosecutor in Ukraine fired so Hunter wouldn't be investigated, using US government resources. He's a crook).
That’s fucking stupid. No one on Earth believes Biden did anything wrong in Ukraine. In fact his decision to remove a corrupt official was widely a celebrated. Gaslight much?

That’s fucking stupid. No one on Earth believes Biden did anything wrong in Ukraine. In fact his decision to remove a corrupt official was widely a celebrated. Gaslight much?
whatever you say amwrica hater.:auiqs.jpg:

K9Buck said:
We need a system that is TRANSPARENT and fraud-proof so that nobody has to guess as to whether or not there is or is not fraud in the election process. We don't have that. Hence, so-called "conspiracy" theories arise.

Such a system is achievable, but the establishment doesn't want it. Now, why is that?
Sore losers instill paranoia in their lickspittles and crap on the democratic process.

Multiple safeguards are in place: repeated legitimate audits, non-partisan cyber-security oversight, and bi-partisan observers, with the recourse of challenges to election results in the courts.

Total transparency would demand every citizen publicly declare his vote, but a prime requisite of U.S. elections is that they be held by secret ballot

You have heard the recording right? He explicitly states he's leveraging his power as Vice President to get the guy out of his position. If the guy was shoved out for being corrupt, why wasn't Hunter investigated by another, non-corrupt prosecutor? For that matter, why was Hunter on the board? Why was he giving a portion of his earning to Pops?
Hunter gets away with a lot- lying about drugs to get a gun, leaving a gun in a dumpster by a school, snorting drugs off of underage females, etc. Why? I don't see any reason besides Joe Biden.
Joe Biden got a treaty with China about movies, a treaty China took the benefits of and promptly reneged on, wihtout consequences.
Biden is a known plagiarist.

You have heard the recording right? He explicitly states he's leveraging his power as Vice President to get the guy out of his position. If the guy was shoved out for being corrupt, why wasn't Hunter investigated by another, non-corrupt prosecutor? For that matter, why was Hunter on the board? Why was he giving a portion of his earning to Pops?
Hunter gets away with a lot- lying about drugs to get a gun, leaving a gun in a dumpster by a school, snorting drugs off of underage females, etc. Why? I don't see any reason besides Joe Biden.
Joe Biden got a treaty with China about movies, a treaty China took the benefits of and promptly reneged on, wihtout consequences.
Silly rabbit Trix are for kids. All you are doing is speculating with a purposeful bias. The world uniformly wanted the guy out of power. The fact he’s out is a win. Only you guys can spin a win into something else. It was widely reported as such at the time and no amount of gaslighting will change that.

We have that already, you want the ability to stop or cancel people’s votes that disagree with yours.

The previous post is an example of digital diarrhea.

Forum List

Back