The reason that it appears the mid-terms are tied

Well, there may be an alternate reality where you are correct.

In actual reality, no.

President Trump was someone not part of the duopoly.
Each side worked against him.
That is reality in a sane world.
Delusional.

….is because Republicans have been targeted for attack by their own government and vilified as threats to democracy, and thus they are reluctant to answer pollsters.

The only poll that counts will be held on November 8th.
Exactly. The word is out. Not answering in support of enemy democrats will put you on an FBI list of targets.

….is because Republicans have been targeted for attack by their own government and vilified as threats to democracy, and thus they are reluctant to answer pollsters.
There is ZERO evidence of that. Do you how many times I've heard this lame claim over the years? "Republicans don't poll as well because they don't answer them!" I can remember this talking point even back in the Bush years.

LOL

Duopoly types love to debate the next election endlessly, as if it means something.

The only poll that counts will be held on November 8th.
The Nazi attacks on the Republicans by the Democrat filth will backfire on them big time.

They will have to print up a lot more ballots ahead of time to steal the election than they anticipated.

There is ZERO evidence of that. Do you how many times I've heard this lame claim over the years? "Republicans don't poll as well because they don't answer them!" I can remember this talking point even back in the Bush years.

LOL
My guess is it goes back much further. Probably to the 60s, but somehow some people still believe.

LOL
Except now it’s true. Democrats have been demeaning and abusing Republicans every since they lost in 2016, and it’s ramped up significantly since then. (Even the U.S. President has joined in in demonizing American citizens.) So we’ve learned to keep our mouths shut, and this has extended to pollsters.

I answered pollsters truthfully in 2016. Now I don’t answer. Multiply that by even a few million people doing the same, and the polls are way off.

Except now it’s true. Democrats have been demeaning and abusing Republicans every since they lost in 2016, and it’s ramped up significantly since then. (Even the U.S. President has joined in in demonizing American citizens.) So we’ve learned to keep our mouths shut, and this has extended to pollsters.

I answered pollsters truthfully in 2016. Now I don’t answer. Multiply that by even a few million people doing the same, and the polls are way off.

Bull. There is NOTHING true about it. Someone told you that and someone told them that and someone told them that and you all believe it because it's what you want to believe.

Turnout will determine the midterm election results.

We know that the MAGA crowd will turn out in force, however if the Dems, independents and pro-choice Republicans turn out in force the Dems will take both houses easily.

Given the voting in Kansas & Alaska, things are not looking good for the GOP.

Exactly. The word is out. Not answering in support of enemy democrats will put you on an FBI list of targets.
You got a sick pervy tingle up your leg when you imagine being persecuted, don't you? So many Trump cultists do. They literally get off on thinking of themselves as a victim. Their cult knows that, and uses it to control them.

Now in your case, your persecution tingle is nowhere near as powerful than the tingle you get when you talk about murdering Democrats.

Awww you poor widdle persecuted wepubwicans

Republicans didn’t attack democracy, and I’m not a villain.

Get control over your demonization of your fellow Americans. You sound like a German lying about the Jews.
Yes they did. And continue to.

You probably aren't a villain. But you support villainy.
Again, the orange roughy was just the puppet result. You supported him and gave him life.

You got a sick pervy tingle up your leg when you imagine being persecuted, don't you? So many Trump cultists do. They literally get off on thinking of themselves as a victim. Their cult knows that, and uses it to control them.

Now in your case, your persecution tingle is nowhere near as powerful than the tingle you get when you talk about murdering Democrats.
You are partly right.

In..before..the..hand..slap...:)

No, that's NOT the reason they are behind in the polls and in danger of becoming the first party in a long time NOT to make any gains during the opposing President's first midterm.
It's because Republicans, after almost 5 decades, they have NOTHING. No fresh policy initiatives, no new ideas, no plans to do ANYTHING to help the working voter.
They have sunk into the black hole of culture wars, division, and conspiracy theories. The majority of voters see Republicans for the whack jobs they've become.

THAT's why they're behind in the polls.
True, but do you think Ds are any different?

True, but do you think Ds are any different?
They have their issues. I'm looking at the bigger picture here (since there are not currently any third party candidates who can win) and trying to weigh who ISN'T going to lead to the destruction of this country.

They have their issues. I'm looking at the bigger picture here (since there are not currently any third party candidates who can win) and trying to weigh who ISN'T going to lead to the destruction of this country.
You’re dreaming.

Make no mistake:

Both corporate parties sell out the people every chance they get.

Democrats just take the extra step of gaslighting the public w/ phony speeches about “saving democracy” as they’re selling us out to corporations, billionaires, & the military industrial complex.

Forum List

Back