The reason that it appears the mid-terms are tied

This is the Gallup party ID poll, plotted over time.

gallup-trendline.png

Bull. There is NOTHING true about it. Someone told you that and someone told them that and someone told them that and you all believe it because it's what you want to believe.
Nope. You’re wrong. I’ve discussed this with Republicans and they all say they won’t answer pollsters this year, or will out and out lie to them and say they’re voting Democrat. Now that the president has turned against American citizens with an opinion he doesn’t like, they are afraid of ending up on a list identifying them as Republicans.

Republicans didn’t attack democracy, and I’m not a villain.

Get control over your demonization of your fellow Americans. You sound like a German lying about the Jews.
Make no mistake. Bed wetting parasites like that would love nothing more than to run a machine in an industrial murder complex.

1) We no longer are in a pandemic and there is no excuse for mail-in ballots, although I’m aware the Dems are continuing to use them in an attempt to harvest ballots again.

2) Republicans will be on high alert to make sure the Dem counters don’t cheat.

3) The scumbags will not be able to get away with halting the count in all the swing states.

How the hell do you keep repeating that as fact, when in almost two years since election NONE of it was found to be credible by any court, law enforcement, multiple recounts and audits?

What fuck is wrong with you?

You say you are not attacking our democracy, but you absolutely are when you spread these baseless lies.

Last edited:
Then how do you explain Trump's attempt to overturn the outcome of the election?

Seems like they did attack democracy by trying to eliminate our votes for Biden.
Just because jabbering retards like you believe a fucking potato in a basement received 80 million legit votes does nothing to absolve the criminal DNC syndicate's obvious election fraud.

How the hell do you keep repeating that as fact, when in almost two years since election NONE of it was found to be credible by any court, law enforcement, multiple recounts and audits?

You say you are not attacking our democracy, but you absolutely are when you spread these baseless lies.

That is simply not true
The problem is that you don't understand the story.

That is simply not true
The problem is that you don't understand the story.
Not true? Ok, cite actual cases or audit findings. If you can't, stop posting bs.

I understand just fine "the story" of Trump being incapable of admitting being a loser at anything. What I don't understand is how fucking gullible otherwise functional adults could be to fall for these insane, transparent lies.

Last edited:
The Nazi attacks on the Republicans by the Democrat filth will backfire on them big time.

They will have to print up a lot more ballots ahead of time to steal the election than they anticipated.

And they won't have Republicans helping them this time.

Not true?

Ok, cite actual cases or audit findings. If you can't, stop posting bs.

I understand "the story" of Trump being incapable of admitting being the loser just fine, what I don't udnerstand is how fucking gullible otherwise functional adults could be to fall for his insane, transparent lies.

I've read enough of your insane postings to know that you can't comprehend.
There are some people who simply can't be reached -
I dismiss you.

What the fuck is wrong with you that you are back to accusing your fellow Americans of being traitors because we point out that the election was unfair? That the media suppressed a story in order to hand the win to Biden?

And the evidence was never heard in a court of law, and dismissed on procedural matters. There is no way a demented man hiding in his basement, who got six people to a rally, had 81 million people who knew the facts to pro-actively vote for him.

Well, my impression in Pennsylvania is this: The Media have been all-in for the two Democrats running for state-wide office: Shapiro for Governor, and Fetterman for Senate. Every opinion piece favors them, and all of the news stories that involve them are slanted to their benefit.

And yet, they are both only showing slight leads against Mastriano and Oz, respectively. So with the tides turning Red and the typical undercount of Republican strength, it is very encouraging for Republicans.

And yet, election night will be the same as always. At ten o'clock both Republicans will be "winning," and as the night goes on and more and more votes from Philadelphia and Allegheny County come rolling in, the final result will not be known until a few days later. How many votes will the corrupt Democrats in those two cities be able to manufacture?

Keep in mind, the Leftists in those two cities, aided and abetted by a Leftist PA Supreme Court, allowed illegal and unconstitutional election changes during the 2020 cycle - which the USSC REFUSED TO HEAR - and many of those changes remain in effect, despite the rules being clearly stated in the U.S. Constitution and the Pennsylvania state constitution.

Democrats are evil.
Well you finish up you post with Democrats are evil...

Oz is a fucking terrible candidate, accept it... He is a con man but cult likes a con man...

Mastriano is a conspiracy theory promoter which actually makes him worse than Oz

Not true? Ok, cite actual cases or audit findings. If you can't, stop posting bs.

I understand "the story" of Trump being incapable of admitting being a loser at anything, what I don't unferstand is how fucking gullible otherwise functional adults could be to fall for his insane, transparent lies.

And we are not a Democracy - bye

There is ZERO evidence of that. Do you how many times I've heard this lame claim over the years? "Republicans don't poll as well because they don't answer them!" I can remember this talking point even back in the Bush years.

LOL
Then explain how Trump won in 2016 when all polls showed Hillary would win by a landslide? It’s because the Dems are so vicious to anyone who won’t vote for Dems that they didn’t want to admit it.

What the fuck is wrong with you that you are back to accusing your fellow Americans of being traitors because we point out that the election was unfair? That the media suppressed a story in order to hand the win to Biden?

And the evidence was never heard in a court of law, and dismissed on procedural matters. There is no way a demented man hiding in his basement, who got six people to a rally, had 81 million people who knew the facts pro-actively vote for him.
Yep, the bullshit just keeps on coming. Never called you a traitor.

What I said is that you specifically, and most Republicans at large, are attacking our very democracy with your half-baked baseless bullshit about 2020 election. You are damaging us domesticly by radicalizing people here and you are damaging our foreign policy goals when you give every two-bit autocrat a talking point about how American elections are corrupt and who are we to lecture them.

You KNOW Trump can't ever admit a loss, no matter how fair the contest is, you KNOW he has serious character deficiencies like that and yet you still uncritically fall for these lies. It's mindboggling.

Last edited:

And the evidence was never heard in a court of law, and dismissed on procedural matters. There is no way a demented man hiding in his basement, who got six people to a rally, had 81 million people who knew the facts pro-actively vote for him.

Those people are in a cult
The Democrat Media Bubble Cult
The leaders have convinced them that they are the only way to the truth and that all outsiders are evil.
It is probably the most tightly controlled cult in the country.
The Catholic church was once more tightly controlled but today even they pale by comparison.

Last edited:
Those people are in a cult
The Democrat Media Bubble Cult
The leaders have convinced them that they are the only way to the truth and that all outsiders are evil.
It is probable the most tightly controlled cult in the country.
The Catholic church was once more tightly controlled but today even they pale by comparison.
They’re worse than the Christian Evangelicals who tell me I’m going to hell.

Forum List

Back