The reason that this vaccine is idiotic? When you were kids you were vaccinated so you did not become ill

LOL kids are not even being vaccinated with the covid vaccine because kids are not vulnerable. So kids have to wait until they are 60 or more and have been smoking for 40 years or more. Then they can get vaccinated

OKEEDOKEE I understand now

What?? They won't be vaccinated until they are 60? Where do you get your nonsense?

Probably from Sidney Powell. Isn't it amazing they claim it's Trump's vaccine but spew conspiracy theories to stray people from taking it? Go figure there are so many Sybil's in the world.

The school tried to put my youngest on ritalin because they said he kept his desk to messy. They should have seen his room. We told them FU.
Yeah...I was one of their 'hyperactive' guinea pigs 50 years ago..
I try to warn parents against it and that my turning out okay is no reflection on the harm it caused me. I was basically a drug addict at 9 years old because I couldn't sit still for hours at a time at a place as boring as school. I just wanted to play baseball.

Last edited:
LOL kids are not even being vaccinated with the covid vaccine because kids are not vulnerable. So kids have to wait until they are 60 or more and have been smoking for 40 years or more. Then they can get vaccinated

What?? They won't be vaccinated until they are 60? Where do you get your nonsense?

Since vaccine immunity does not last forever, there is no point in vaccinating until there is risk.
And there essentially is no risk until you are over 60.
You can vaccinate sooner, but there is no point in doing so for covid-19 since the vaccine would only increase your risk under the age of 60.

There is a danger. It may not be a fatality, but the long term problems are well documented.
How are the long term problems documented in a brand new fucking vaccine?

Ignorance like yours is often fatal

Probably from Sidney Powell. Isn't it amazing they claim it's Trump's vaccine but spew conspiracy theories to stray people from taking it? Go figure there are so many Sybil's in the world.
This is the deep state vaccine, to protect against the disease that they released on the World

They say cases in kids have risen 90% since getting back to school and are likely to take it home to parents and grandparents, like the dumb assed college kids after spring break in Florida.
Nope, the total cure rate has gone up to 99.6 percent

This is a serious debate- not really a time for mudslinging .

I agree that this issue is serious. But some of the posts made by Esalla are ridiculous. His claims that the vaccine will alter your DNA, is one example.
No more ridiculous than to say it wont ?

Through this whole ordeal watching the right try to comprehend epidemiology has been like watching a Homo Erectus encountering a black monolith. I'm sure the ones who managed to graduate had high school biology. How the hell do you totally forget all that?
This from a clown who has difficulty putting his pants on.

Tell me any epidemic in progress that was ended by anything other than herd immunity.
Even SARS, MERS, Hong Kong flu, Asian flu, Avian flu, Ebola, etc., were all ended through herd immunity.

Wow, that is ALLLL wrong!! Not one of those were "ended" by herd immunity. SARS and MERS magically ended by themselves mysteriously and are gone; SARS almost made it to COVID breakout status, but didn't. The flus just mutated into other forms, as is their custom.

Ebola has not ended: it breaks out regularly now in the usual pattern of epidemics of a year on and a few years off. But they have quite a good vaccine that took a few years to develop that they rush in each time.

No disease EVER "ends" through population immunity. They all just become childhood diseases, because children are the only ones who can catch it. And then we vaccinate the children if we can, but still the only disease that has EVER "ended" this way was smallpox, 1980. Polio is almost extinct, but the benighted people of Pakistan and Afghanistan are keeping it going.

Herd immunity without a vaccine has always meant an appaling number of deaths and a broken health care system. Most of the viruses you mentioned were not actually ended but they are still being held in check through isolation and by virtue of not being particularly contagious.

None, zero, of those diseases are being "held in check" by either isolation or by not being contagious. Think: if they weren't very, very contagious, they wouldn't make epidemics!!! Those aren't around now because that's the pattern diseases take. They may go away forever, or they may go away and come back a few years later, again and again. It has very little to do with us at all. Unless we use vaccines, which sometimes causes some trouble for the germs.

You know, guys, there are a lot of books out there on epidemics if you actually want to know something about infectious diseases.

Since vaccine immunity does not last forever, there is no point in vaccinating until there is risk.
You can vaccinate sooner, but there is no point in doing so for covid-19 since the vaccine would only increase your risk under the age of 60.

There is a danger. It may not be a fatality, but the long term problems are well documented.

Go ahead and make more ridiculous claims. I like laughing on Xmas Eve.

I agree that this issue is serious. But some of the posts made by Esalla are ridiculous. His claims that the vaccine will alter your DNA, is one example.

The covid vaccine is an mRNA vaccine. It does not alter your DNA.

Are you really so ignorant that you believe that there is long term effects info on a brand new vaccine?

Take your geritol

What does it alter?

Are you really so ignorant that you believe that there is long term effects info on a brand new vaccine?

Take your geritol

I know that the long term effects of covid-19 can be rough. And the hundreds of thousands of deaths are certainly long term.

Take your geritol

I know that the long term effects of covid-19 can be rough. And the hundreds of thousands of deaths are certainly long term.
You said that your father suffered until he died, that is long term, decades and decades

Thanks for agreeing

What does it alter?

The mRNA vaccine "teaches" your body to make the antibodies needed to avoid getting covid-19. RNA does not remain long term. It is flushed out.

No, the Moderna and Pfizer RNA vaccines for COVID-19 will not “permanently alter your DNA” – Science-Based Medicine
There is a very good explanation of how the covid vaccine works, if you remember enough of your high school biology to understand it.

Take your geritol

You said that your father suffered until he died, that is long term, decades and decades

Thanks for agreeing

I said that my ex-father-in-law suffered for decades from exposure to Agent Orange. And that is the truth. Irrelevant to this conversation, but still the truth.

What does it alter?

The mRNA vaccine "teaches" your body to make the antibodies needed to avoid getting covid-19. RNA does not remain long term. It is flushed out.

No, the Moderna and Pfizer RNA vaccines for COVID-19 will not “permanently alter your DNA” – Science-Based Medicine
There is a very good explanation of how the covid vaccine works, if you remember enough of your high school biology to understand it.
If your DNA is not altered permanently then the vaccine will not have lasting effects

Except in your delusions

Take your geritol

Thanks for agreeing

I said that my ex-father-in-law suffered for decades from exposure to Agent Orange. And that is the truth. Irrelevant to this conversation, but still the truth.
Your father had long term effects and that is very relevant because you waffle back and forth like an autistic kid trying to stand still

What does it alter?

If your DNA is not altered permanently then the vaccine will not have lasting effects

Except in your delusions

So you are saying that every previous vaccine permanently altered your DNA?

Forum List

Back