The reason that this vaccine is idiotic? When you were kids you were vaccinated so you did not become ill

LOL kids are not even being vaccinated with the covid vaccine because kids are not vulnerable. So kids have to wait until they are 60 or more and have been smoking for 40 years or more. Then they can get vaccinated

OKEEDOKEE I understand now

What?? They won't be vaccinated until they are 60? Where do you get your nonsense?

Since vaccine immunity does not last forever, there is no point in vaccinating until there is risk.
And there essentially is no risk until you are over 60.
You can vaccinate sooner, but there is no point in doing so for covid-19 since the vaccine would only increase your risk under the age of 60.

There is a danger. It may not be a fatality, but the long term problems are well documented.
How are the long term problems documented in a brand new fucking vaccine?

Ignorance like yours is often fatal

Go ahead and make more ridiculous claims. I like laughing on Xmas Eve.
Are you really so ignorant that you believe that there is long term effects info on a brand new vaccine?

Take your geritol

I know that the long term effects of covid-19 can be rough. And the hundreds of thousands of deaths are certainly long term.
You said that your father suffered until he died, that is long term, decades and decades

Thanks for agreeing

I said that my ex-father-in-law suffered for decades from exposure to Agent Orange. And that is the truth. Irrelevant to this conversation, but still the truth.
Your father had long term effects and that is very relevant because you waffle back and forth like an autistic kid trying to stand still

So now you ae comparing the covid vaccine with Agent Orange? lol Your conspiracy theories are getting crazier and crazier.

LOL kids are not even being vaccinated with the covid vaccine because kids are not vulnerable. So kids have to wait until they are 60 or more and have been smoking for 40 years or more. Then they can get vaccinated

What?? They won't be vaccinated until they are 60? Where do you get your nonsense?
This is a serious debate- not really a time for mudslinging .

I agree that this issue is serious. But some of the posts made by Esalla are ridiculous. His claims that the vaccine will alter your DNA, is one example.
No more ridiculous than to say it wont ?

The covid vaccine is an mRNA vaccine. It does not alter your DNA.
What does it alter?

The mRNA vaccine "teaches" your body to make the antibodies needed to avoid getting covid-19. RNA does not remain long term. It is flushed out.

No, the Moderna and Pfizer RNA vaccines for COVID-19 will not “permanently alter your DNA” – Science-Based Medicine
There is a very good explanation of how the covid vaccine works, if you remember enough of your high school biology to understand it.
If your DNA is not altered permanently then the vaccine will not have lasting effects

Except in your delusions

When you have the measles, your body develops the immunities that mean you will not get the measles again. Does measles alter your DNA? Do mumps alter your DNA?

You might want to sign up for some biology classes at your local community college.

I agree that this issue is serious. But some of the posts made by Esalla are ridiculous. His claims that the vaccine will alter your DNA, is one example.

What does it alter?

The mRNA vaccine "teaches" your body to make the antibodies needed to avoid getting covid-19. RNA does not remain long term. It is flushed out.

No, the Moderna and Pfizer RNA vaccines for COVID-19 will not “permanently alter your DNA” – Science-Based Medicine
There is a very good explanation of how the covid vaccine works, if you remember enough of your high school biology to understand it.
If your DNA is not altered permanently then the vaccine will not have lasting effects

Except in your delusions

So you are saying that every previous vaccine permanently altered your DNA?
Nope because rna vaccines are new.

Got that pop

Since vaccine immunity does not last forever, there is no point in vaccinating until there is risk.
You can vaccinate sooner, but there is no point in doing so for covid-19 since the vaccine would only increase your risk under the age of 60.

There is a danger. It may not be a fatality, but the long term problems are well documented.

Are you really so ignorant that you believe that there is long term effects info on a brand new vaccine?

Take your geritol

I know that the long term effects of covid-19 can be rough. And the hundreds of thousands of deaths are certainly long term.
You said that your father suffered until he died, that is long term, decades and decades

Thanks for agreeing

I said that my ex-father-in-law suffered for decades from exposure to Agent Orange. And that is the truth. Irrelevant to this conversation, but still the truth.
Your father had long term effects and that is very relevant because you waffle back and forth like an autistic kid trying to stand still

I know facts aren't important to you, but do pay attention. There is a distinct difference between a father and a father-in-law.

Take your geritol

Thanks for agreeing

So now you ae comparing the covid vaccine with Agent Orange? lol Your conspiracy theories are getting crazier and crazier.
Wrong pop, I said that your father had long term effects, long term effects from the covid vaccine can not be known because the vaccine is new

You are so lame that it is not funny

What does it alter?

Except in your delusions

Got that pop

But you claim that a vaccine will not have lasting effects unless it alters your DNA.

Take your geritol

Thanks for agreeing

I know facts aren't important to you, but do pay attention. There is a distinct difference between a father and a father-in-law.
Not in as much as long term suffering.

That was sad pop, you might want to call one of your boyfriends

What does it alter?

Except in your delusions

Got that pop

But you claim that a vaccine will not have lasting effects unless it alters your DNA.
Again this vaccine is an rna vaccine, I have never had an rna vaccine and neither have you doofy

Take your geritol

Thanks for agreeing

Ohhh, are you resorting to homophobic insults now? LMAO!!

Sad is referring to a conversation in another thread, on another topic, and thinking it relevant. It isn't.

What does it alter?

Except in your delusions

Got that pop

Again this vaccine is an rna vaccine, I have never had an rna vaccine and neither have you doofy

And yet, you claim it alters your DNA. You state it like it is a fact. You have never had a mRNA vaccine, and have not one single reliable source saying it alters your DNA. But you continue to spout the nonsense.

Take your geritol

Thanks for agreeing

Sad is referring to a conversation in another thread, on another topic, and thinking it relevant. It isn't.
Tell us how many rna vaccines you have had?

gay-test-if-you-wrestle-funny-pinoy-jokes-photos-atbp-2012.jpg

What does it alter?

Except in your delusions

Got that pop

And yet, you claim it alters your DNA. You state it like it is a fact. You have never had a mRNA vaccine, and have not one single reliable source saying it alters your DNA. But you continue to spout the nonsense.
Do you really want synthetic DNA in your body?

This is how the new COVID-19 vaccine works (medicalxpress.com)
But what is mRNA?

The letters mRNA stand for "messenger ribonucleic acid," which plays an important role in our bodies' life processes. It can also be described as a "working copy" or our DNA.

mRNA is made up of four nucleic acids, abbreviated and represented by the letters A, U, C and G. When they make proteins, our cells read the order of these nucleic acids just like a recipe.

The idea behind using mRNA to make drugs is based on providing the body with a synthetically-manufactured working copy of our DNA, or another code that we want to read, so that the body itself can go on to make vital proteins that the body lacks, where this deficiency is causing disease.

"The reason that mRNA-based drugs have the potential to be so effective is that they work in the same way as our own genes," says Borgos. "The technology is relatively new, but is predicted to have a bright future. Recently, SINTEF has been participating with other research centers in a large-scale EU project aimed at using the same approach to develop a drug to combat hereditary breast cancer," he explains.

The use of mRNA has great potential in a number of fields, including the treatment of cardiopulmonary, neurological and metabolic diseases. In these cases, the body is instructed to manufacture proteins that may be defective or lacking. However, the world really started paying serious attention to this approach when it became clear that mRNA is very effective in the manufacture of vaccines, such as that being developed to combat the virus SARS-CoV-2, which causes the disease COVID-19.

The key is in the viral genes

In order to make the synthetic mRNA component, researchers must first obtain the DNA from which the working copy is made, and mix it with an enzyme that can both read the DNA code and then manufacture the working copy.

"This sounds rather technical, but it is in fact one of the most important processes of life on Earth," says Borgos.

As soon as the genetic composition of a new virus has been mapped, we can code its key components to make synthetic mRNA, which we then introduce into the body in the form of a vaccine. In this case, we use it against COVID-19.

The body then uses the instructions coded in the mRNA to make a new protein that is identical to the selected parts of the virus. Our immune system then reacts to these new proteins, but develops its own response without any danger of infection. The body is then ready to combat the virus if and when it becomes infected.

Vaccine development in record time

The advantage of making a vaccine in this way is that the process is very rapid. Traditional vaccine development involves first identifying the virus, or the organism that cause the disease. It is then isolated and made more or less inactive, and subsequently injected into the body in order to stimulate an immune response. This method has worked since as long ago as the 1700s when the first smallpox vaccine was developed. However, the method is time-consuming and may take up to ten years, including vaccine testing.

Making fully synthetic mRNA vaccines enables us to achieve our goal much more rapidly. Pfizer and BioNTech have now demonstrated how this can be achieved in practice. Among our challenges are to find out if it works equally as well on all humans, if it provides lasting immunity, and to ensure that it is distributed to enough people. A particular challenge is that in order to remain active, this vaccine must be stored at -70 degrees Celsius.

What does it alter?

Except in your delusions

Got that pop

But what is mRNA?

The letters mRNA stand for "messenger ribonucleic acid," which plays an important role in our bodies' life processes. It can also be described as a "working copy" or our DNA.

mRNA is made up of four nucleic acids, abbreviated and represented by the letters A, U, C and G. When they make proteins, our cells read the order of these nucleic acids just like a recipe.

The idea behind using mRNA to make drugs is based on providing the body with a synthetically-manufactured working copy of our DNA, or another code that we want to read, so that the body itself can go on to make vital proteins that the body lacks, where this deficiency is causing disease.

"The reason that mRNA-based drugs have the potential to be so effective is that they work in the same way as our own genes," says Borgos. "The technology is relatively new, but is predicted to have a bright future. Recently, SINTEF has been participating with other research centers in a large-scale EU project aimed at using the same approach to develop a drug to combat hereditary breast cancer," he explains.

The use of mRNA has great potential in a number of fields, including the treatment of cardiopulmonary, neurological and metabolic diseases. In these cases, the body is instructed to manufacture proteins that may be defective or lacking. However, the world really started paying serious attention to this approach when it became clear that mRNA is very effective in the manufacture of vaccines, such as that being developed to combat the virus SARS-CoV-2, which causes the disease COVID-19.

In order to make the synthetic mRNA component, researchers must first obtain the DNA from which the working copy is made, and mix it with an enzyme that can both read the DNA code and then manufacture the working copy.

"This sounds rather technical, but it is in fact one of the most important processes of life on Earth," says Borgos.

As soon as the genetic composition of a new virus has been mapped, we can code its key components to make synthetic mRNA, which we then introduce into the body in the form of a vaccine. In this case, we use it against COVID-19.

The body then uses the instructions coded in the mRNA to make a new protein that is identical to the selected parts of the virus. Our immune system then reacts to these new proteins, but develops its own response without any danger of infection. The body is then ready to combat the virus if and when it becomes infected.

The advantage of making a vaccine in this way is that the process is very rapid. Traditional vaccine development involves first identifying the virus, or the organism that cause the disease. It is then isolated and made more or less inactive, and subsequently injected into the body in order to stimulate an immune response. This method has worked since as long ago as the 1700s when the first smallpox vaccine was developed. However, the method is time-consuming and may take up to ten years, including vaccine testing.

Making fully synthetic mRNA vaccines enables us to achieve our goal much more rapidly. Pfizer and BioNTech have now demonstrated how this can be achieved in practice. Among our challenges are to find out if it works equally as well on all humans, if it provides lasting immunity, and to ensure that it is distributed to enough people. A particular challenge is that in order to remain active, this vaccine must be stored at -70 degrees Celsius.

Yes, this is a good explanation of the mRNA vaccines.

But the RNA is a single strand, and the DNA is a double strand. The mRNA does not alter your DNA. The explanation you posted does not say it does. And no scientific evidence is out there saying that it does. It is simply fear mongering.

Take your geritol

Thanks for agreeing

None.

How many scientific sources do you have for your claim that the covid vaccine alters your DNA?

Since covid-19 is not endemic to humans and is only endemic to bats, then once we get rid of it, it is not coming back.
So then the vaccine is useless.
There is no reason to get vaccinated for covid-19, when herd immunity should have already wiped it out if we had let it.
What we have to do instead is stop "flattening the curve".
One quick spike in March, and it would have been over, saving hundreds of thousands of lives we risked by keeping the epidemic around forever.
Twilight zone the country Sweden tried herd immunity and in the long run it was a dismal failure. This country would suffer more deaths then it is suffering now and I respectfully disagree with a solution the most epidemiologist don't agree with, science is better then speculating.

What does it alter?

Except in your delusions

Got that pop

But what is mRNA?

But the RNA is a single strand, and the DNA is a double strand. The mRNA does not alter your DNA. The explanation you posted does not say it does. And no scientific evidence is out there saying that it does. It is simply fear mongering.
Tell us again how you know that the brand new vaccine which is also a brand new type of vaccine based on rna is safe long term.

What logic did you use. How many decades long is the study

fuck, you are dumb.

Take your geritol

Thanks for agreeing

None.

How many scientific sources do you have for your claim that the covid vaccine alters your DNA?
Do vaccines ever cause autism?

Could this vaccine cause autism?

Yawn

Take your geritol

Thanks for agreeing

None.

More than your scientific sources that this vaccine is safe long term

What does it alter?

Except in your delusions

Got that pop

But what is mRNA?

Tell us again how you know that the brand new vaccine which is also a brand new type of vaccine based on rna is safe long term.

What logic did you use. How many decades long is the study

I simply quoted experts. You, on the other hand, have made claims for which you have no evidence.

Forum List

Back