The reason why LGBTQI+ pride is still needed

Cause science.
So they are like alcoholics that are born that way? I know genetics play a big part in alcoholism but no gene that predetermines one to be gay. Also, much of the transgender movement is not based in science but based in feelings.
As far as the pride thing goes, it isn’t an equal chance that a person is straight or gay. The odds of a person being straight is much much higher than them being gay. I believe it is about 4% or less, the transgender is even lower than that. So if you feel you need to have gay pride, be my guest, however I don’t need to know or hear about it, to me that is a private issue.

Last edited:
Q means either questioning or queer.

And I stands for Intersexed, as in a hermaphrodite, just dont' call them any term like dickgirl or futanari(which is a Japanese term for Herm) cause those are offensive terms.
You know what, i am sick and tired of people being offended. As a matter of fact a progressive moron, offends me, and should take their shit and leave this country if they dont like it here. Either that or man the fuck up and grow some balls,. So tired of pansy ass pajama boys and their worthless feelings...

1629157515972.png

So they are like alcoholics that are born that way? I know genetics play a big part in alcoholism but no gene that predetermines one to be gay. Also, much of the transgender movement is not based in science but based in feelings.
As far as the pride thing goes, it isn’t an equal chance that a person is straight or gay. The odds of a person being straight is much much higher than them being gay. I believe it is about 4% or less, the transgender is even lower than that. So if you feel you need to have gay pride, be my guest, however I don’t need to know or hear about it, to me that is a private issue.
Is everyone here like a trump supporting boomer?

Many don’t care, Crotchclown, what your preference is, as many don’t care if you are black, blm breath.

Because of the evil that Pharoah commited against the Israelites. And the judgement was against the FIRST born males. And that included the son of Rameses.

You seen these trailers of this new movie saying the bible is mistranslated.

I think it's the case,i heard there is a animal that is probably a rhino that was actually mistranslated as unicorn.

I once tried translating the manual for a anime model kit i have from Japanese into English and part of the text turned out as "Please refer to the box drawing. Be careful not to hit your bangs! "

Jesus Himself said the World would hate us (Born Again Bible Believing Christians) because they hate Him. Man is inherently evil and wicked. Lovers of sin, haters of righteousness. Sodom and Gomorrah should have been warnings for all those who engage in sexual deviance and wickedness. Even when the sevenfold judgements occur during the Great Tribulation, man will still refuse to repent.
Watch out for leftie quotes about what Jesus said. It ain't gonna be promoting Christianity.

One thing i find funny is how people talk about a church being welcoming, If you think they are welcoming, then ask them about their stance on LGBT people or come out as LGBT and see how welcoming they truly are.
And yet you conveniently forget the message od the Cross, the forgiveness of sin through Christ is the church's central mission. Not to be accommodating, but to bring people to a saving faith in Christ.
Also, Christ's message before His death was not just about love, but more importantly, repentance.

And yet you conveniently forget the message od the Cross, the forgiveness of sin through Christ is the church's central mission. Not to be accommodating, but to bring people to a saving faith in Christ.
Also, Christ's message before His death was not just about love, but more importantly, repentance.

And one thing i find funny too is that one time one of my family mentioned there being a racist passage in the Mormon bible that the mormons don't follow anymore, but yet they still have it. And they said why do they have that part about Black people when they no longer follow that part of the bible?

But yet when i talked about some churches doing hatespeech against LGBT people and not being welcoming, they turn a blind eye.

Last edited:
And one thing i find funny too is that one time one of my family mentioned there being a racist passage in the Mormon bible that the mormons don't follow anymore, but yet they still have it. And they said why do they have that part about Black people when they no longer follow that part of the bible?

But yet when i talked about some churches doing hatespeech against LGBT people and not being welcoming, they turn a blind eye.
Can you show us the "hatespeech" you are talking about?

I mean society in general ignores those who are not straight.

People should be more inclusive,instead of exclusive.
A Molested Generation Loses the Will to Survive

These self-indulgent, immature, nasty and creepy freaks are a threat to a healthy society. Since their fake "sexuality" is unnatural, like spoiled Mamas' Boys they won't be satisfied with it and will go after our children. They have always done this throughout history and even during pre-history.

Stay out of the schools ,libraries AND LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE YOU SICK FUCKS ..
No one care what two or more consenting adults do
DONT CARE !
Friggin blockheads

View attachment 525441
Tolerance Is Treason

Not caring what these disturbed individuals do in private isn't working. So we should outlaw their pseudo-sexual activities once again, as has been done throughout history, except in nations doomed to decline and fall.

So in other words we need to be more tolerant towards people who are insane? Should we allow child molesters and people who screw dogs to be able to have pride for what they do?
Fairyphile Logic 101

FACT: Even hardened criminals hate pedophiles.
REQUIRED PC CONCLUSION: Anyone who opposes pedosexual rights has the mind of a hardened criminal.

Forum List

Back