The Republican attack on DirecTV

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Because DirecTV is dropping the Republican propaganda channel Newsmax due to its constant lies and misrepresentations.

But, as you might expect, any effort to eliminate far right wing extremist lies from publication, is decried as "attacks on conservatism." And really, there is some truth in that, because so much of "conservative doctrine" rests on a foundation of lies. Embattled former president Trump took that to a new level which is embraced by the far right.

Because DirecTV is dropping the Republican propaganda channel Newsmax due to its constant lies and misrepresentations.

But, as you might expect, any effort to eliminate far right wing extremist lies from publication, is decried as "attacks on conservatism." And really, there is some truth in that, because so much of "conservative doctrine" rests on a foundation of lies. Embattled former president Trump took that to a new level which is embraced by the far right.
But retaining MSDNC and CNN reflects no hypocrisy by that provider. Right?

Also, DirecTV sucks anyway. High clouds or storms at the wrong time can ruin whatever show or event you’re watching.

If the satellite dish providers went out of business tomorrow, i wouldn’t lose a moment’s sleep.

Last edited:

They have the right to drop NewsMax.
It probably doesn’t have enough viewers.

Direct TV lost me when they caved to SJW’s and dumped all the Rob Lowe commercials he did for them.

Screw them. Let the left prop them up monetarily since that’s what they want.

• Love
Reactions: Ava
Newsmax will still be widely accessible, fortunately. It is the only news channel I have come to trust. I have to have my Rob Schmitt and Eric Bolling shows most nights. At least one or the other. Eric has come a long way since his FNC days and he is better than ever. In the past, I wasn't always a fan of his but that has seriously changed. He is much freer to be his authentic self with Newsmax. I dropped FOX many years ago.

“Anyone, including our customers, can watch the network for free via NewsmaxTV.com, YouTube.com and on multiple streaming platforms like Amazon Fire TV, Roku and Google Play. We continually evaluate the most relevant programming to provide our customers and expect to fill this available channel with new content.” [excerpt]

Last edited:

God help us!

I had no idea this happened with Newsmax.

What's Newsmax?

Is seem both parties are trying to influence content from these TV subscribers

Correct.

No one is 'attacking' conservatives.

Direct tv doesn't want to be associated with the right's campaign of misinformation and lies.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Watch it for free. FireTV, Pluto, and Roku.
And others:

“Anyone, including our customers, can watch the network for free via NewsmaxTV.com, YouTube.com and on multiple streaming platforms like Amazon Fire TV, Roku and Google Play. We continually evaluate the most relevant programming to provide our customers and expect to fill this available channel with new content.”

Have to have my Rob Schmitt and Eric Bolling shows!

Forum List

Back