The Republicans (RINOs) are going to completely screw us again with the senate border bill

Which means the wall is not stupid but merely incomplete because the open borders crown is holding it up

No, the wall s stupid. If it is completed, they will circumvent it in other ways.

For now, going around it is the easiest way.

Did Israel's massive border defense wall stop Hamas?

Again, Johnson is there now and biden-senate open borders bill is still DOA
Yep. But if they manage to oust the Speaker, they will need to install a more Dim compliant speaker. It may be possible with the help of the RINOs. But I suspect it will take a lot of time.

It was a starting point.
And at least we knew what was in that bill.
You idiot sget on here without a fucking clue of what this bill says, and claim it will help. When you have no idea.
You partisan lemmings really trip me out.

We know that Republican Senators have said that this bill is the most conservative bill that they could ever hope for.

It clearly will significantly reduce illegal immigration, but you obviously couldn't care about illegal immigration.

All you care about is getting Trumpolini elected.

We know that Republican Senators have said that this bill is the most conservative bill that they could ever hope for.

It clearly will significantly reduce illegal immigration, but you obviously couldn't care about illegal immigration.

All you care about is getting Trumpolini elected.
There you go again. You have no fucking idea if it will or not. But you still throw your neck out for corrupt pieces of shit that dont give a darn about you.
Pathetic.

These MAGAs don’t know what they want. The border bill will alleviate the border crisis but because they are sheeple, they mindlessly follow what Trump says, and oppose it. Most congressional members know the border bill is good for the country, but MAGAs put loyalty to Trump before the nation. So, what else is new.
PASS THE BILL, ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN THE YEARS OF NOTHING GOOD GOING ON.

One thing is for sure:

Putin is laughing his ass off at us!

He LOVES you MAGA IDIOTS!

No, the wall s stupid. If it is completed, they will circumvent it in other ways.
Your faith in the migrants is touching

But you underestimate the determination of the Border Patrol, the Texas Rangers, and the National Guard of Texas and other states

I think we can severely limit smuggling of people and drugs along the southern border starting with Texas

There you go again. You have no fucking idea if it will or not. But you still throw your neck out for corrupt pieces of shit that dont give a darn about you.
Pathetic.

You do not know that it will not.

There have been enough general descriptions of the bill by Republicans, that any intelligent person could assume that it will reduce illegal immigration.

Which explains why you don't.

And you believe them?

What has been leaked so far is simply open borders with a different name

And it wont be any better when the bill is released in the dead of night on a weekend and voted on monday morning

You do not know that it will not.

There have been enough general descriptions of the bill by Republicans, that any intelligent person could assume that it will reduce illegal immigration.

Which explains why you don't.
Correct, I dont. But im nto going around saying it wont help, am i? Goofball
I do know that a few items of the bill got leaked. Tell me if you think these things will help.

1) Increase green cards by 50,000/year

2) Work permits for adult children of H-1B holders

3) Immediate work permits to every illegal alien released from custody

4) Taxpayer funded lawyers to certain UACs and mentally incompetent aliens

5) Expulsion authority for a limited number of days ONLY if encounters exceed 5k/day over a seven day period

Your faith in the migrants is touching

But you underestimate the determination of the Border Patrol, the Texas Rangers, and the National Guard of Texas and other states

I think we can severely limit smuggling of people and drugs along the southern border starting with Texas

The national border should be controlled by the Federal government only.

All they need is the legal authority to do it. Which the current Senate bill provides.

The incompetent Texas National Guard has already caused the deaths of too many immigrants. They simple do not know what they are doing. They do not belong there.

Or is it that you do not believe that these immigrants have inalienable rights? That it's O.K. for them to die?

Correct, I dont. But im nto going around saying it wont help, am i? Goofball
I do know that a few items of the bill got leaked. Tell me if you think these things will help.

1) Increase green cards by 50,000/year

2) Work permits for adult children of H-1B holders

3) Immediate work permits to every illegal alien released from custody

4) Taxpayer funded lawyers to certain UACs and mentally incompetent aliens

5) Expulsion authority for a limited number of days ONLY if encounters exceed 5k/day over a seven day period

You forgot about that part that gives the President legal authority to close the border.

CHERRY-PICK MUCH????

And you believe them?

What has been leaked so far is simply open borders with a different name

And it wont be any better when the bill is released in the dead of night on a weekend and voted on monday morning

Not all Republicans are lying MAGGOTS.

The national border should be controlled by the Federal government only.
Now you are into semantics

But if you are willing for the feds to do what Texas and other states are foing to protect yhe border that's Ok too

But the senate bill is not acceptable

If the MAGA IDIOTS are so sure that this bill will not severely reduce illegal immigration, why don't they pass it and see what happens?

There's plenty of time before the November election to see if it works or not.

If it doesn't work, the Republican nominee can rub Biden's nose in it.

Of course, you'd never agree to that because you're afraid it will work and will be a positive political point for Biden.

At least Trumpolini is honest enough to say that he wants the bill killed just for his personal political benefit.

Forum List

Back