The Residue of the Obama Presidency

Well, one result is rioters, criminals and protesters invested with that 'stay the course' attitude....

Don't forget to thank Eric Holder. Him and Obama created the whole anti-cop/BLM movement.

Forget???

Hardly.

I look forward to the day when the terms 'Holder' and 'Obama', are used as synonyms for failure and/or anti-American.

PoliticalChic, post: 16932970
Which is the operative description....'first black President,' or 'least competent President'?

Any fool can call the first black President the least competent President. His high approval rating so soon after leaving office says more than right wing fools could ever do.

With Obama's bookends/ one beingvTrump; Obama has nothing to worry about from the judgement of historians.

Correlation does not imply connection. Had he been any other skin colour, he would have been equally incompetent. As with Bill Clinton, both were suave and likable speakers. But while people might like them personally, surveys show that a great many still feel the country was headed in the wrong direction. And the democrats loss of the last three elections bares that out.

As to history, don't count on it. Trump has been in too little for anyone to say he will be a bad president, indeed, indicators are looking great so far, and Obama's legacy as the worst ever is pretty much assured.

Ferguson was a deliberate, Democrat party sponsored hate hoax.

The original story was that "innocent" Michael Brown was shot in the back on his knees.

The reality of the autopsy showed all bullets entering the front side... outing the original "story" as fabricated.

Obama's message - keep lying and race baiting - the Dems and the media will back you up regardless of truth.

PoliticalChic, post: 16932970
Which is the operative description....'first black President,' or 'least competent President'?

Any fool can call the first black President the least competent President. His high approval rating so soon after leaving office says more than right wing fools could ever do.

With Obama's bookends/ one beingvTrump; Obama has nothing to worry about from the judgement of historians.

Correlation does not imply connection. Had he been any other skin colour, he would have been equally incompetent. As with Bill Clinton, both were suave and likable speakers. But while people might like them personally, surveys show that a great many still feel the country was headed in the wrong direction. And the democrats loss of the last three elections bares that out.

As to history, don't count on it. Trump has been in too little for anyone to say he will be a bad president, indeed, indicators are looking great so far, and Obama's legacy as the worst ever is pretty much assured.

"Had he been any other skin colour, he would have been equally incompetent."

But...had he less melanin,he wouldn't have bee President.

So saith Democrat candidate for vice-President:

"When Geraldine Ferraro said, "if Obama was a white man he would not be in this position," the Obama campaign accused her of racism. Ferraro said she was devastated by the attacks that were widely carried by the MSM.

This, strangely, happened after Obama said, in the wake of the Rev. Wright debacle, "we need to have a dialogue on race." and after Obama was quoted in the the Chicago Sun Times as saying, "if I had been one of six new white Senators showing up here in Washington I wouldn't have the book contract or be running for President." ---The Intellectual Republican---

Obama got preferential treatment his whole life = the Prince of Preferences.

And he didn't deserve any. His white ancestors were Confederate slave owners. His black African ancestors rounded up other tribes and sold them to Jewish owned slave ships.

That is the most hilarious aspect. The worst race baiting black bigots love the descendant of slaveowner and original slave maker/seller.... and hate the Union Army soldiers....

SUB HUMAN BIGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of the Residue of the Obama Presidency....

t-i-rant.png

"ST. LOUIS (AP) – Police say a man featured in a famous photo taken during 2014 protests in Ferguson, Missouri, has died."
Police Say Man in Ferguson Photo is Apparent Suicide

"On Thursday evening, Crawford was found dead in his car with what appeared to be self-inflicted gunshot wounds. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the medical examiner’s office labeled Crawford’s death a suicide.

A police summary reports that Crawford was in the car with two women when the gun went off. The women told police that Crawford started expressing how depressed he was. They allegedly heard him rummaging around for something, when suddenly he shot himself."
Edward Crawford, Man In Iconic Ferguson Protest Image, Dies At 27

One can only wonder if Barack Obama will give the eulogy at his apparatchik's funeral.
Or will chic dance on his grave

Speaking of the Residue of the Obama Presidency....

t-i-rant.png

"ST. LOUIS (AP) – Police say a man featured in a famous photo taken during 2014 protests in Ferguson, Missouri, has died."
Police Say Man in Ferguson Photo is Apparent Suicide

"On Thursday evening, Crawford was found dead in his car with what appeared to be self-inflicted gunshot wounds. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the medical examiner’s office labeled Crawford’s death a suicide.

A police summary reports that Crawford was in the car with two women when the gun went off. The women told police that Crawford started expressing how depressed he was. They allegedly heard him rummaging around for something, when suddenly he shot himself."
Edward Crawford, Man In Iconic Ferguson Protest Image, Dies At 27

One can only wonder if Barack Obama will give the eulogy at his apparatchik's funeral.
Or will chic dance on his grave

I spent years as a club-kid.

Don't be makin' fun of my dancin'!!!!!

I'll save this one for the Crawford shin-dig:

Brooklynites weren't very good dancers

You're crusin' for a bruisin'.......

Ever hear of Empire Roller Disco....

....or Brooklyn Night at the Roxy???????

No but did see the Alan Freed rock and roll show at the Fox theatre Those suckers could sing and dance

OMG!!!

Alan Freed????

He died before I was born!

I'm an old guy " And when you finish doing that bring in the dog and put out the cat yakity yak don't come back"

You can come back chic I sorta like you The 2nd person I like regardless of their politics The 1st posts here too Name is dale

Forum List

Back