The Residue of the Obama Presidency

Well, one result is rioters, criminals and protesters invested with that 'stay the course' attitude....

"Obama tells Ferguson protester's to 'stay the course'"
Obama tells Ferguson protesterā€™s to ā€˜stay the courseā€™

And here's another:

"Police arrests are plummeting across California, fueling alarm and questions

....2013, something changed on the streets of Los Angeles.

Police officers began making fewer arrests. The following year, the Los Angeles Police Departmentā€™s arrest numbers dipped even lower and continued to fall, dropping by 25% from 2013 to 2015.
The Los Angeles County Sheriffā€™s Department and the San Diego Police Department also saw significant drops in arrests during that period.

.... the drop in arrests comes amid a persistent increase in crime,....

Nationwide criticism of police stoked by the 2014 fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., and other highly publicized law enforcement killings has had an effect on officersā€™ mindsets ā€” but not to the detriment of crime fighting, Beck said.
ā€œIā€™d be denying human nature if I didnā€™t say police are very cautious about what they do now because of the scrutiny,ā€.....

In a nationwide survey conducted in 2016 by the Pew Research Center, 72% of the law enforcement officers questioned said their colleagues were less likely to stop and question suspicious people ā€œas a result of high-profile incidents involving blacks and the police.ā€
Police arrests are plummeting across California, fueling alarm and questions

Democrats/Liberals have made clear the kind of nation they wish for those of us who are law-abiding.
Geee.....I wonder why Bill's wife lost?
Must be those Ruskies.....

I can report that not all cops are scared. My neighbor still arrests turds who need it, and if they feel "triggered" he will even put a mesh bag on their heads for the ride to jail.
good for him ,,as long as he doesn't shoot them in the back as they're running away

Nope. Matter of fact, not many cops do, and especially not in any of the newer most recent shooting that made news. That said, you like most libs would have zero qualms if a cop shot a black dude in the back if they were running out of your house with all your crap under their arms after beating you down and robbing you. You libs are a trip. First to cry foul at the man, first to lick their boots when you need them.
there you go again ,,,,more republican bs,,,Dems love the men and women standing between them and some ah murderer or robber Where we draw the line is when a cop kills a perp unnecessarily repubs say good, another black guy dead

But no black peeps have been unnecessarily shot. Not in any of the cases yet mention. LikeI i said, the left is perfectly good with "shoot first question later" if it's them and their family, hell, y'all even kill black kids in the womb and celebrate doing it. Sorry dude, y'all are the genocidel killers.

Last edited:
Well, one result is rioters, criminals and protesters invested with that 'stay the course' attitude....

And here's another:

Police officers began making fewer arrests. The following year, the Los Angeles Police Departmentā€™s arrest numbers dipped even lower and continued to fall, dropping by 25% from 2013 to 2015.
The Los Angeles County Sheriffā€™s Department and the San Diego Police Department also saw significant drops in arrests during that period.

Nationwide criticism of police stoked by the 2014 fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., and other highly publicized law enforcement killings has had an effect on officersā€™ mindsets ā€” but not to the detriment of crime fighting, Beck said.
ā€œIā€™d be denying human nature if I didnā€™t say police are very cautious about what they do now because of the scrutiny,ā€.....

In a nationwide survey conducted in 2016 by the Pew Research Center, 72% of the law enforcement officers questioned said their colleagues were less likely to stop and question suspicious people ā€œas a result of high-profile incidents involving blacks and the police.ā€

Democrats/Liberals have made clear the kind of nation they wish for those of us who are law-abiding.

I can report that not all cops are scared. My neighbor still arrests turds who need it, and if they feel "triggered" he will even put a mesh bag on their heads for the ride to jail.
good for him ,,as long as he doesn't shoot them in the back as they're running away

Nope. Matter of fact, not many cops do, and especially not in any of the newer most recent shooting that made news. That said, you like most libs would have zero qualms if a cop shot a black dude in the back if they were running out of your house with all your crap under their arms after beating you down and robbing you. You libs are a trip. First to cry foul at the man, first to lick their boots when you need them.
there you go again ,,,,more republican bs,,,Dems love the men and women standing between them and some ah murderer or robber Where we draw the line is when a cop kills a perp unnecessarily repubs say good, another black guy dead

more racist BS. is that all you libs ever have to offer?

It's all they have. The leftist can never have id as that win, so what do they do? Lie and poke when nds and stir emotions unanswered hide facts in them. This is why the left spent the last three elections losing.

And here's another:

lol just who do you think most republicans are? patriots?? lol ...mostly racists alt right scum

And here's another:

But no black peeps have been unnecessarily shot. Not in any of the cases yet mention. LikeI i said, the left is perfectly good with "shoot first question later" if it's them and their family, hell, y'all even kill black kids in the womb and celebrate doing it. Sorry dude, y'all are the genocidel killers.
none you say have been shot unnecessarily?? You got that from FOX ,,sassy chic, red.?. All lying anti dems

lol just who do you think most republicans are? patriots?? lol ...mostly racists alt right scum

No, that's the Democrat party. The republicans are just leaches. To stupid and lazy to do shit really.

What is the meaning of "racist"?

Why is the term important at all?

And why are you so afraid to answer, after all....you brought up the term.

none you say have been shot unnecessarily?? You got that from FOX ,,sassy chic, red.?. All lying anti dems

Did you know that "anti-Dem" actually means "pro-America"?

True story.

why are you libs so full of hate? why cant you get over Hillary losing? why cant you understand that the country rejected Hillary, Obama, democrats, and liberalism in general in the last 3 elections?

your ideology has failed, until you grasp that basic truth, you will continue to spin in your own shit.

why are you libs so full of hate? why cant you get over Hillary losing? why cant you understand that the country rejected Hillary, Obama, democrats, and liberalism in general in the last 3 elections?

your ideology has failed, until you grasp that basic truth, you will continue to spin in your own shit.

That or hopefully just sit quietly and chew on it so work can get done.

The Democrats are today's equivalent of the pro-Nazis called 'Werewolves" who kept on fighting after Germany surrendered.

"Werwolf (pronounced [ĖˆveĖÉĢÆvɔlf], German for "werewolf") was a Nazi plan, which began development in 1944,[2] to create a resistance force which would operate behind enemy lines as the Allies advanced through Germany.

200px-Hans-Adolf_Pr%C3%BCtzmann.jpg

Werwolf - Wikipedia

Look towards the redneck republican states for your answer chic

That or hopefully just sit quietly and chew on it so work can get done.
Hopefully you get as many fillibusters as you gave Obama NO WORK was done by repub traitors in congress

True story.

In most cases that's the case, but Republicans don't get a pass. They are just as head as the democrat party as evidenced by the attempted repackaging and resale of Bammercare. All politicians are pieces of shit. It's a fact. B st anyone can do is send them, then keep them in fear of losing their seats on the taxpayer funded gravy train. Term limits on the Senate and congress would help a ton here.

True story.

In most cases that's the case, but Republicans don't get a pass. They are just as head as the democrat party as evidenced by the attempted repackaging and resale of Bammercare. All politicians are pieces of shit. It's a fact. B st anyone can do is send them, then keep them in fear of losing their seats on the taxpayer funded gravy train. Term limits on the Senate and congress would help a ton here.
And now trump has his whole family working for him?? Son in law going to Iraq?? wtf do any of them know? What experience do any of them have ? AND please don't tell me no experience is a good thing

Look towards the redneck republican states for your answer chic

rump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

No he wasn't. Your own link explains:

"Americans are often incidentally intercepted, and the FBI has authority to review those conversations without a specific warrant when they involve national security matters. Flynn fell into that category in part because he had a security clearance, the sources said."

FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Obama had nothing to do with the legal intercept that caught Flynn lying.

Trump is a liar.

rump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

No he wasn't. Your own link explains:

"Americans are often incidentally intercepted, and the FBI has authority to review those conversations without a specific warrant when they involve national security matters. Flynn fell into that category in part because he had a security clearance, the sources said."

FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Obama had nothing to do with the legal intercept that caught Flynn lying.

Trump is a liar.

Trump claimed to be under surveillance by Obamunists.

Are you denying this?

True story.

And now trump has his whole family working for him?? Son in law going to Iraq?? wtf do any of them know? What experience do any of them have ? AND please don't tell me no experience is a good thing

Seems you're clueless about a term you use....'racist'....being the generous person that I am....I thought I might help you out....

"Black Lives Matter Philly Bans White People From Its Meetings"
Black Lives Matter Philly Bans White People From Its Meetings

The above represents the single characteristic of 'racist' that should be fought: behavior that impacts other individuals.

Are you taking notes?

True story.

Seems you're clueless about a term you use....'racist'....being the generous person that I am....I thought I might help you out....

"Black Lives Matter Philly Bans White People From Its Meetings"
Black Lives Matter Philly Bans White People From Its Meetings

The above represents the single characteristic of 'racist' that should be fought: behavior that impacts other individuals.

Are you taking notes?
chic these black folk go back to the days when their parents or grand parents were hung by your white redneck scum trash,,,,now you're concerned that blacks are banning whites??

Forum List

Back