The Residue of the Obama Presidency

SassyIrishLass, post: 16938906 My argument explains issue by issue why PC is a racist. You have no argument to refute me.

Take their identities away, Obama beats Trump on saving the auto industry and having a major positive historical impact on millions of people,

Trump can't come close to Obama's achievement there. He never can. The auto bailout was huge. Said to avert a depression.

So what makes you and PC attest that Trump is a winner on the auto industry and Obama is a failure?

If not race, what?

Answer that Sassy. Stop ducking.
sassy is not happy if she's not bashing or lying about someone

For many of us on the Right, there is a certain warm fuzzy feeling can can only be derived from smashing a verbal custard pie in the kisser of morons who refuse to see reality....that would be you.

Soooo.....startin' to like custard pie?
Did you have a problem answering the question of which pos repub president lowered the debt?? Maybe I missed your answer ?? lol

1. I asked you this:
Are you one of the dunces who believe that Clinton had a surplus?????
No answer?

2. I asked you this:
What is a 'racist'?
If you don't know what it is, refrain from using terms you can't explain.
'Else, you're eligible for the mental express line -- five thoughts or
less.

3. I'm waiting for an intelligent response....but that may be like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.
I asked you first What repub president lowered our debt?
SassyIrishLass, post: 16938906 My argument explains issue by issue why PC is a racist. You have no argument to refute me.

Take their identities away, Obama beats Trump on saving the auto industry and having a major positive historical impact on millions of people,

Trump can't come close to Obama's achievement there. He never can. The auto bailout was huge. Said to avert a depression.

So what makes you and PC attest that Trump is a winner on the auto industry and Obama is a failure?

If not race, what?

Answer that Sassy. Stop ducking.

For many of us on the Right, there is a certain warm fuzzy feeling can can only be derived from smashing a verbal custard pie in the kisser of morons who refuse to see reality....that would be you.

Did you have a problem answering the question of which pos repub president lowered the debt?? Maybe I missed your answer ?? lol

1. I asked you this:
No answer?

2. I asked you this:
What is a 'racist'?
less.

3. I'm waiting for an intelligent response....but that may be like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.

Here is an answer, dunce:

The most recent United States federal government annual budget surplus was in 2001. The receipts for the year amounted to $1,991 billion while expenditures for the year were $1,863 billion. This gave us a budget surplus of $128 billion.

In the last four decades, the US government has run budget surplus only in four years from 1998 to 2001.

Budget Surplus | Definition | Formula | Example

Those would be Clinton years.
Who to believe CBO or sassy or chick?

• Posted on February 3, 2008 | Updated on February 11, 2008

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.

FULL ANSWER

This chart, based on historical figures from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, shows the total deficit or surplus for each fiscal year from 1990 through 2006. Keep in mind that fiscal years begin Oct. 1, so the first year that can be counted as a Clinton year is fiscal 1994. The appropriations bills for fiscal years 1990 through 1993 were signed by Bill Clinton’s predecessor, George H.W. Bush. Fiscal 2002 is the first for which President George W. Bush signed the appropriations bills, and the first to show the effect of his tax cuts.

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

The Clinton years showed the effects of a large tax increase that Clinton pushed through in his first year, and that Republicans incorrectly claim is the "largest tax increase in history." It fell almost exclusively on upper-income taxpayers. Clinton’s fiscal 1994 budget also contained some spending restraints. An equally if not more powerful influence was the booming economy and huge gains in the stock markets, the so-called dot-com bubble, which brought in hundreds of millions in unanticipated tax revenue from taxes on capital gains and rising salaries.

Clinton’s large budget surpluses also owe much to the Social Security tax on payrolls. Social Security taxes now bring in more than the cost of current benefits, and the "Social Security surplus" makes the total deficit or surplus figures look better than they would if Social Security wasn’t counted. But even if we remove Social Security from the equation, there was a surplus of $1.9 billion in fiscal 1999 and $86.4 billion in fiscal 2000. So any way you count it, the federal budget was balanced and the deficit was erased, if only for a while.

Update, Feb. 11: Some readers wrote to us saying we should have made clear the difference between the federal deficit and the federal debt. A deficit occurs when the government takes in less money than it spends in a given year. The debt is the total amount the government owes at any given time. So the debt goes up in any given year by the amount of the deficit, or it decreases by the amount of any surplus. The debt the government owes to the public decreased for a while under Clinton, but the debt was by no means erased.

Other readers have noted a USA Today story stating that, under an alternative type of accounting, the final four years of the Clinton administration taken together would have shown a deficit. This is based on an annual document called the "Financial Report of the U.S. Government," which reports what the governments books would look like if kept on an accrual basis like those of most corporations, rather than the cash basis that the government has always used. The principal difference is that under accrual accounting the government would book immediately the costs of promises made to pay future benefits to government workers and Social Security and Medicare beneficiaries. But even under accrual accounting, the annual reports showed surpluses of $69.2 billion in fiscal 1998, $76.9 billion in fiscal 1999, and $46 billion for fiscal year 2000. So even if the government had been using that form of accounting the deficit would have been erased for those three years.

Brooks Jackson

Sources
Congressional Budget Office, "Historical Bu

Clinton never had a surplus at any time.

Never.

"While not defending the increase of the federal debt under President Bush, it's curious to see Clinton's record promoted as having generated a surplus. It never happened. There was never a surplus and the facts support that position. In fact, far from a $360 billion reduction in the national debt in FY1998-FY2000, there was an increase of $281 billion."
http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/craigsteiner/2011/08/22/the_clinton_surplus_myth/page/full/

Now....let's review the cardinal rule of American politics:
Every piece of information from a Democrat source is a lie.

PoliticalChic, post: 1694020
But you won't allow facts to color your judgement.
Obama will always have the 'fool' vote.....you.

What facts. You mine statistics to find something deranged about Obama and pay no attention to the broader picture.

You cited the auto industry as a measure of performance for Trump versus Obama.

Fact: Trump will never come close to Obama's action on saving the auto industry.

You won't discuss specifics on this because you can't. There is no basis to calling Obama a failure on the auto industry and Trump some kind of winner.

The national debt went up 41% under Clinton.

How could there ever......ever have been a surplus?

end of FY 2001, which was President Clinton's last budget.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/Historicals/ (table 7.1)

The table 7.1 will also show that he inherited a $4 trillion debt.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 1950 - 1999

How, fool?

SassyIrishLass, post: 16940488
The CBO certainly didn't do themselves any favors on the BS they tried to sell on Obamacare

The CBO scored the ACA accurately. Much of what they missed was based on the right wing SCOTUS decision to allow states to opt out of the Medicaid plan.

You don't know what you are talking about again.

1. I asked you this:
No answer?

2. I asked you this:
What is a 'racist'?
less.

1. I asked you this:
No answer?

2. I asked you this:
What is a 'racist'?
less.

The most recent United States federal government annual budget surplus was in 2001. The receipts for the year amounted to $1,991 billion while expenditures for the year were $1,863 billion. This gave us a budget surplus of $128 billion.

In the last four decades, the US government has run budget surplus only in four years from 1998 to 2001.

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

FULL ANSWER

This chart, based on historical figures from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, shows the total deficit or surplus for each fiscal year from 1990 through 2006. Keep in mind that fiscal years begin Oct. 1, so the first year that can be counted as a Clinton year is fiscal 1994. The appropriations bills for fiscal years 1990 through 1993 were signed by Bill Clinton’s predecessor, George H.W. Bush. Fiscal 2002 is the first for which President George W. Bush signed the appropriations bills, and the first to show the effect of his tax cuts.

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

The Clinton years showed the effects of a large tax increase that Clinton pushed through in his first year, and that Republicans incorrectly claim is the "largest tax increase in history." It fell almost exclusively on upper-income taxpayers. Clinton’s fiscal 1994 budget also contained some spending restraints. An equally if not more powerful influence was the booming economy and huge gains in the stock markets, the so-called dot-com bubble, which brought in hundreds of millions in unanticipated tax revenue from taxes on capital gains and rising salaries.

Clinton’s large budget surpluses also owe much to the Social Security tax on payrolls. Social Security taxes now bring in more than the cost of current benefits, and the "Social Security surplus" makes the total deficit or surplus figures look better than they would if Social Security wasn’t counted. But even if we remove Social Security from the equation, there was a surplus of $1.9 billion in fiscal 1999 and $86.4 billion in fiscal 2000. So any way you count it, the federal budget was balanced and the deficit was erased, if only for a while.

Update, Feb. 11: Some readers wrote to us saying we should have made clear the difference between the federal deficit and the federal debt. A deficit occurs when the government takes in less money than it spends in a given year. The debt is the total amount the government owes at any given time. So the debt goes up in any given year by the amount of the deficit, or it decreases by the amount of any surplus. The debt the government owes to the public decreased for a while under Clinton, but the debt was by no means erased.

Other readers have noted a USA Today story stating that, under an alternative type of accounting, the final four years of the Clinton administration taken together would have shown a deficit. This is based on an annual document called the "Financial Report of the U.S. Government," which reports what the governments books would look like if kept on an accrual basis like those of most corporations, rather than the cash basis that the government has always used. The principal difference is that under accrual accounting the government would book immediately the costs of promises made to pay future benefits to government workers and Social Security and Medicare beneficiaries. But even under accrual accounting, the annual reports showed surpluses of $69.2 billion in fiscal 1998, $76.9 billion in fiscal 1999, and $46 billion for fiscal year 2000. So even if the government had been using that form of accounting the deficit would have been erased for those three years.

Brooks Jackson

Sources

Never.

"While not defending the increase of the federal debt under President Bush, it's curious to see Clinton's record promoted as having generated a surplus. It never happened. There was never a surplus and the facts support that position. In fact, far from a $360 billion reduction in the national debt in FY1998-FY2000, there was an increase of $281 billion."
http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/craigsteiner/2011/08/22/the_clinton_surplus_myth/page/full/

and obama a non citizen tapped trump towers ,,,repubs only lie when they open their yappers

PoliticalChic, post: 16939069
.".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms.

That means nothing. You have to calculate how much Obama policy and actions affected the debt.

Loss of revenue due to the Great Bush Recession is not on Obama.

Obama was opposed to the austerity budgets that Republicans forced on him. Without austerity such as spending on infrastructure, the economy would have improved faster and GDP would have increased.

After all that is part of Trump's plan to jumpstart the economy. A Trillion dollar Federal infrastructure bill is supposed to be coming.

You must be pinning all Federal spending including entitlements that were set into law decades ago and all interest in all preceding debt and all loss of revenue on Obama b cause he is black. I can see no other reason that you would do that.

"That means nothing. You have to calculate how much Obama policy and actions affected the debt."

No you don't.

Debt
something that is owed or that one is bound topay to or perform for another:
a debt of $50.
a liability or obligation to pay or rendersomething:
My debt to her for advice is not to be dischargedeasily.

".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

Barack Obama: the very worst.

And, you: the very dumbest.

The CBO certainly didn't do themselves any favors on the BS they tried to sell on Obamacare

The CBO scored the ACA accurately. Much of what they missed was based on the right wing SCOTUS decision to allow states to opt out of the Medicaid plan.

once more I'll ask Who was the last republican president that lowered our debt? Come on chic a smart lady from brooklyn should know the answer ,,,10,9,8,7, 6,

Use quotes when you're quoting.

A drop in amount of arrests is not correlative to the security of the city. Quite the opposite, the American police could use a renovation on strategies against high crime levels. The current ones are incompatible and it is not because the amount of arrests was too low.

A drop in amount of arrests is not correlative to the security of the city. Quite the opposite, the American police could use a renovation on strategies against high crime levels. The current ones are incompatible and it is not because the amount of arrests was too low.

Here's the pertinent quote from the OP, RecessiveGene:

.... the drop in arrests comes amid a persistent increase in crime,....

"drop in amount of arrests is not correlative to the security of the city. Quite the opposite,"
You're quite the dunce, aren't you.

There are intelligent folks, and they there's you: 'quite the opposite.'

Amazing how you could get so many errors in such a short post.
Oh please, "a drop in arrests comes amid a persistent increase in crime.

Amid.

I believe you've been identified and put in your place, the last seat in the dumb row....

As a representative of Karma, let's make certain you reside in an area with fewer and fewer arrests, and an inverse relationship with crime.

On the bright side, folks will be doing that Edith Piaf face, speaking of you in hushed tones...'he lit up the room...' ...'no one had a bad word to say about him....(sigh)..'

Do you mind if we put the word 'DUNCE' on your stone?
You ought to take more lessons in comprehending texts. The word amid means something happens at the same time but it does not point to any automatic correlation in those two things that happen at the same time. So you quoting the article and me selectively as you did was irrelevant to the subject matter.

And using common sense, they're not not arresting murderers and those who commit violent crimes. If they don't arrest them, they know it is no threat to anyone's security. An arrest is not a punishment. It is a legal procedure that does not take place each time law is broken because it is unnecessary and takes time from the police and the person who broke the law.

"Police arrests are plummeting across California, fueling alarm and questions

....2013, something changed on the streets of Los Angeles.

Police officers began making fewer arrests. The following year, the Los Angeles Police Department’s arrest numbers dipped even lower and continued to fall, dropping by 25% from 2013 to 2015.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department and the San Diego Police Department also saw significant drops in arrests during that period.

Thanks to Obama and the Democrats.

Clear enough who their constituents are: felons and fools.

once more I'll ask Who was the last republican president that lowered our debt? Come on chic a smart lady from brooklyn should know the answer ,,,10,9,8,7, 6,

What is the meaning of "racist"?

Why is the term important at all?

And why are you so afraid to answer, after all....you brought up the term.

1. I asked you this:
No answer?

2. I asked you this:
What is a 'racist'?
less.

1. I asked you this:
No answer?

2. I asked you this:
What is a 'racist'?
less.

FULL ANSWER

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Brooks Jackson

Sources

Never.

and obama a non citizen tapped trump towers ,,,repubs only lie when they open their yappers

The statement by Trump centered on the fact.....fact....that the Obamunists surveilled him and his campaign.

And...they did.

1. "The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

2. sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

Barack Obama:
A dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Anything there untrue?

Here's the pertinent quote from the OP, RecessiveGene:

"drop in amount of arrests is not correlative to the security of the city. Quite the opposite,"
You're quite the dunce, aren't you.

There are intelligent folks, and they there's you: 'quite the opposite.'

Amazing how you could get so many errors in such a short post.
Oh please, "a drop in arrests comes amid a persistent increase in crime.

Amid.

I believe you've been identified and put in your place, the last seat in the dumb row....

As a representative of Karma, let's make certain you reside in an area with fewer and fewer arrests, and an inverse relationship with crime.

On the bright side, folks will be doing that Edith Piaf face, speaking of you in hushed tones...'he lit up the room...' ...'no one had a bad word to say about him....(sigh)..'

Do you mind if we put the word 'DUNCE' on your stone?
You ought to take more lessons in comprehending texts. The word amid means something happens at the same time but it does not point to any automatic correlation in those two things that happen at the same time. So you quoting the article and me selectively as you did was irrelevant to the subject matter.

And using common sense, they're not not arresting murderers and those who commit violent crimes. If they don't arrest them, they know it is no threat to anyone's security. An arrest is not a punishment. It is a legal procedure that does not take place each time law is broken because it is unnecessary and takes time from the police and the person who broke the law.

Police officers began making fewer arrests. The following year, the Los Angeles Police Department’s arrest numbers dipped even lower and continued to fall, dropping by 25% from 2013 to 2015.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department and the San Diego Police Department also saw significant drops in arrests during that period.

Thanks to Obama and the Democrats.

Clear enough who their constituents are: felons and fools.
The same quote you're offering me...:hmpf:

My point was the your thread that you created in your propaganda campaign is ..Well, faulty. The only thing that is real about it is that someone wrote an article on the subject. Your point about the "threat" and "this is what they want, eh?" Have nothing whatever to do with the article. Your claims make no sense and drive to no point at all. So if you can't give me a proper argument to that why go on claiming you're right when you can't make sense at all?

1. I asked you this:
No answer?

2. I asked you this:
What is a 'racist'?
less.

1. I asked you this:
No answer?

2. I asked you this:
What is a 'racist'?
less.

FULL ANSWER

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Brooks Jackson

Sources

Never.

The statement by Trump centered on the fact.....fact....that the Obamunists surveilled him and his campaign.

And...they did.

1. "The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

2. sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

Barack Obama:
A dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Anything there untrue?
DID you hear leader repub scumbag McConnell yesterday say THERE IS NO info that Obama tapped Trump If anyone would bash obama it would be him

Well, one result is rioters, criminals and protesters invested with that 'stay the course' attitude....

"Obama tells Ferguson protester's to 'stay the course'"
Obama tells Ferguson protester’s to ‘stay the course’

And here's another:

Nationwide criticism of police stoked by the 2014 fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., and other highly publicized law enforcement killings has had an effect on officers’ mindsets — but not to the detriment of crime fighting, Beck said.
“I’d be denying human nature if I didn’t say police are very cautious about what they do now because of the scrutiny,”.....

In a nationwide survey conducted in 2016 by the Pew Research Center, 72% of the law enforcement officers questioned said their colleagues were less likely to stop and question suspicious people “as a result of high-profile incidents involving blacks and the police.”
Police arrests are plummeting across California, fueling alarm and questions

Democrats/Liberals have made clear the kind of nation they wish for those of us who are law-abiding.
Geee.....I wonder why Bill's wife lost?
Must be those Ruskies.....

I can report that not all cops are scared. My neighbor still arrests turds who need it, and if they feel "triggered" he will even put a mesh bag on their heads for the ride to jail.

Well, one result is rioters, criminals and protesters invested with that 'stay the course' attitude....

And here's another:

Nationwide criticism of police stoked by the 2014 fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., and other highly publicized law enforcement killings has had an effect on officers’ mindsets — but not to the detriment of crime fighting, Beck said.
“I’d be denying human nature if I didn’t say police are very cautious about what they do now because of the scrutiny,”.....

In a nationwide survey conducted in 2016 by the Pew Research Center, 72% of the law enforcement officers questioned said their colleagues were less likely to stop and question suspicious people “as a result of high-profile incidents involving blacks and the police.”

Democrats/Liberals have made clear the kind of nation they wish for those of us who are law-abiding.

I can report that not all cops are scared. My neighbor still arrests turds who need it, and if they feel "triggered" he will even put a mesh bag on their heads for the ride to jail.

Sooo....I can assume that, unlike the snake, Obama, your neighbor is an upstanding law abiding citizen who wouldn't challenge rioters, arsonists, thugs and criminals to 'stay the course'!

Excellent.

Give him my regards.

And here's another:

Sooo....I can assume that, unlike the snake, Obama, your neighbor is an upstanding law abiding citizen who wouldn't challenge rioters, arsonists, thugs and criminals to 'stay the course'!

Excellent.

Give him my regards.

No. Matter of fact, this is one of the most restrained men I have ever met. The left doesn't see what their doing here by delegitimizing law enforcement. I just don't understand. Take Duke rape case. It was all bull shit, and if I remember right the DA faced jail time for his lies. In all but one of the big high profile cop/thug shootings where the left used dead black men to get on the news they were shown to be liars, yet the AG in Fergusson walks away? Same in the other cases. Would be a different story if we could hang the mess around the dems necks.

And here's another:

Excellent.

Give him my regards.

No. Matter of fact, this is one of the most restrained men I have ever met. The left doesn't see what their doing here by delegitimizing law enforcement. I just don't understand. Take Duke rape case. It was all bull shit, and if I remember right the DA faced jail time for his lies. In all but one of the big high profile cop/thug shootings where the left used dead black men to get on the news they were shown to be liars, yet the AG in Fergusson walks away? Same in the other cases. Would be a different story if we could hang the mess around the dems necks.

"The left doesn't see what their doing here by delegitimizing law enforcement."

Well...perhaps they do.

This lie about the Right being 'Red States'.....you probably know the reason the media has switched the color designations:

"Red is traditionally associated with socialism and communism. The oldest symbol of socialism (and, by extension, communism) is the Red Flag, which dates back to the revolutions of 1848. The colour red was chosen to represent the blood of the workers who died in the struggle against capitalism. All major socialist and communist alliances and organisations – including the First, Second, and Third Internationals – used red as their official colour. The association between the colour red and communism is particularly strong. Communists use red much more often and more extensively than other ideologies use their respective traditional colours."
Political colour - Wikipedia

Red is for anarchists, as well....and that is what the attacks on the police represent.

And here's another:

Excellent.

Give him my regards.

"The left doesn't see what their doing here by delegitimizing law enforcement."

Well...perhaps they do.

This lie about the Right being 'Red States'.....you probably know the reason the media has switched the color designations:

"Red is traditionally associated with socialism and communism. The oldest symbol of socialism (and, by extension, communism) is the Red Flag, which dates back to the revolutions of 1848. The colour red was chosen to represent the blood of the workers who died in the struggle against capitalism. All major socialist and communist alliances and organisations – including the First, Second, and Third Internationals – used red as their official colour. The association between the colour red and communism is particularly strong. Communists use red much more often and more extensively than other ideologies use their respective traditional colours."
Political colour - Wikipedia

Red is for anarchists, as well....and that is what the attacks on the police represent.

That's the thing about a brush fire. Ya set it with the wind at your back and it burns fast and hot and it clears all the mess out of your way, but if the wind shifts? Well then you have to run away from that awesome fore that worked so good for clearing land. The left has to realize that even though they get away with this it will still come back and bite them. Just ask all them white folks who were anti LAPD in LA'92. Their sympathies for the drunk black wife beater only got their businesses looted and burnt.

And here's another:

good for him ,,as long as he doesn't shoot them in the back as they're running away

And here's another:

good for him ,,as long as he doesn't shoot them in the back as they're running away

Nope. Matter of fact, not many cops do, and especially not in any of the newer most recent shooting that made news. That said, you like most libs would have zero qualms if a cop shot a black dude in the back if they were running out of your house with all your crap under their arms after beating you down and robbing you. You libs are a trip. First to cry foul at the man, first to lick their boots when you need them.

And here's another:

Nope. Matter of fact, not many cops do, and especially not in any of the newer most recent shooting that made news. That said, you like most libs would have zero qualms if a cop shot a black dude in the back if they were running out of your house with all your crap under their arms after beating you down and robbing you. You libs are a trip. First to cry foul at the man, first to lick their boots when you need them.
there you go again ,,,,more republican bs,,,Dems love the men and women standing between them and some ah murderer or robber Where we draw the line is when a cop kills a perp unnecessarily repubs say good, another black guy dead

And here's another:

there you go again ,,,,more republican bs,,,Dems love the men and women standing between them and some ah murderer or robber Where we draw the line is when a cop kills a perp unnecessarily repubs say good, another black guy dead

more racist BS. is that all you libs ever have to offer?

Forum List

Back