The Residue of the Obama Presidency

Ok racist, which "white" presidents doubled and even tripled debt?

Based on what? Actual Policy? Or are you talking about the amount of debt that adds up during a president's term?

Most debt builds as a result of commitments and policy action that occur prior to any President entering the Oval Office.

No President can cancel Social Security Checks from going out on his own for instance.

.".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

No it's not. YOU are the one trying (and failing miserably) to make it about race. Sit down

White presidents doubled and even tripled the national debt. but PC doesn't complain about them. Obama inherited the biggest structural deficits in history, $1.4 trillion annual deficits, and the debt went up by a smaller percentage than Bush. But who does PC complain about? I'll give you a hit.

"White presidents doubled and even tripled the national debt. but PC doesn't complain about them."

I sure will if you find one to compare with this:
".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."

"But who does PC complain about? I'll give you a hit (sic)."
No 'hit' necessary......it the worst, most incompetent of Presidents....

"SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth
Barack Obama will be the only U.S. president in history who did not deliver a single year of 3.0%+ economic growth.
According to Louis Woodhill, if the economy continues to perform below 2.67% GDP growth rate this year, President Barack Obama will leave office with the fourth worst economic record in US history.
Assuming 2.67% RGDP growth for 2016, Obama will leave office having produced an average of 1.55% growth. This would place his presidency fourth from the bottom of the list of 39*, above only those of Herbert Hoover (-5.65%), Andrew Johnson (-0.70%) and Theodore Roosevelt (1.41%)"

SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

Also has the record as most disreputable, back-stabbing liar.
Working with republican scum does make it hard on a dem president

Deplorable may be the word you're looking for, scum applies to democrats, you know the ones that are now obstructionists.
remember Garland

No it's not. YOU are the one trying (and failing miserably) to make it about race. Sit down

Why don't you have an argument rather than stating 'no it's not' and claiming that I am failing miserably? Your words are meaningless. Back them up and make a case why.

I have presented a sold factual and reasoned argument. You have nothing.

Why don't YOU have an argument instead of calling everyone a racist that dares to say Obama was a failure?
Here's an argument GWB the worst president in our history left obama a pile of crappola and getting out from under it was difficult because the pos republican congress did NOTHING to help The party of politics and party before country

Why don't you have an argument rather than stating 'no it's not' and claiming that I am failing miserably? Your words are meaningless. Back them up and make a case why.

Why don't YOU have an argument instead of calling everyone a racist that dares to say Obama was a failure?
Here's an argument GWB the worst president in our history left obama a pile of crappola and getting out from under it was difficult because the pos republican congress did NOTHING to help The party of politics and party before country

Why are you here???

The 'Board Idiot" role has been filled in this thread earlier?

But....now that you're here, I'll give you the education that you sorely need, and send you on your way:

BEA: 2016 GDP growth worst since 2011, dives a full point from 2015 CNNMoney

✔@CNNMoney

U.S. economy slowed in the fourth quarter. For all of 2016, growth was 1.6%, weakest since 2011. http://cnnmon.ie/bkgnews

8:37 AM - 27 Jan 2017
.... a full point lower than 2015’s 2.6% growth rate — which itself wasn’t anything to write home about. Barack Obama finished his two terms as the first post-war president to fail to achieve 3% GDP growth in any year of his presidency,
despite having eight chances at it."
BEA: 2016 GDP growth worst since 2011, dives a full point from 2015 - Hot Air

Hasn't happened in nearly a hundred year.....until Obama.
Perhaps as brilliant as you are you can tell me the last repub president that lowered the debt??

White presidents doubled and even tripled the national debt. but PC doesn't complain about them. Obama inherited the biggest structural deficits in history, $1.4 trillion annual deficits, and the debt went up by a smaller percentage than Bush. But who does PC complain about? I'll give you a hit.

"White presidents doubled and even tripled the national debt. but PC doesn't complain about them."

".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."

"SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth
Barack Obama will be the only U.S. president in history who did not deliver a single year of 3.0%+ economic growth.
According to Louis Woodhill, if the economy continues to perform below 2.67% GDP growth rate this year, President Barack Obama will leave office with the fourth worst economic record in US history.
Assuming 2.67% RGDP growth for 2016, Obama will leave office having produced an average of 1.55% growth. This would place his presidency fourth from the bottom of the list of 39*, above only those of Herbert Hoover (-5.65%), Andrew Johnson (-0.70%) and Theodore Roosevelt (1.41%)"

SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

Another lie.

Don't you Liberals ever post honestly???

Obama never had any intention to work with Republicans.

"Obama to GOP: 'I won'
President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation."
Obama to GOP: 'I won'
Guess you don't remember what McConnell said about Obamas term in office Short memory ? Like Sassy?

Deplorable may be the word you're looking for, scum applies to democrats, you know the ones that are now obstructionists.
remember Garland

Remember Biden:
"Biden’s ‘92 rule: No lame-duck nominees
....Biden who dooms President Obama’s hopes of reshaping the Supreme Court and picking a replacement for the late Justice Antonin Scalia after Republicans unearthed a 1992 speech in which then-Sen. Biden said it was “not fair” to let a lame-duck president make such an important decision...."

Mr. Biden, who was chairman of the Judiciary Committee at the time, was laying down a marker against President George H.W. Bush, saying once the “political season” had started, the president should back down and wait until after the election.

Mr. Biden went so far as to say that Mr. Bush shouldn’t even bother to nominate anyone, much less have the Senate approve the pick..."
Joe Biden’s 1992 opposition to lame-duck Supreme Court pick could doom Obama nomination

You set 'em up, I knock 'em down.

You're not doing too well today, huh?

Why are you here???

But....now that you're here, I'll give you the education that you sorely need, and send you on your way:

✔@CNNMoney

U.S. economy slowed in the fourth quarter. For all of 2016, growth was 1.6%, weakest since 2011. http://cnnmon.ie/bkgnews

.... a full point lower than 2015’s 2.6% growth rate — which itself wasn’t anything to write home about. Barack Obama finished his two terms as the first post-war president to fail to achieve 3% GDP growth in any year of his presidency,

Perhaps as brilliant as you are you can tell me the last repub president that lowered the debt??

Are you one of the dunces who believe that Clinton had a surplus?????

Another lie.

Don't you Liberals ever post honestly???

Obama never had any intention to work with Republicans.

"Obama to GOP: 'I won'
President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation."
Obama to GOP: 'I won'
Guess you don't remember what McConnell said about Obamas term in office Short memory ? Like Sassy?

Yo twatwaffle, get over your butthurt I exposed you as a fraud and stop your juvenile ankle biting. I don't give two shits about your views or what you think you know.

You fucktards bitch and moan about obstructing while you're obstructing, it's the nature of the beast.

Furthermore if you hadn't fucked around and lost power you wouldn't be in the situation you're in

Why are you here???

✔@CNNMoney

I like that 'brilliant' part.....

I may let you be one of the servants carrying my palanquin.....
12fcp-egipcia-co-543b761d66932.jpg

Why are you here???

✔@CNNMoney

look it up ,,,but try not to use fox

SassyIrishLass, post: 16938906

My argument explains issue by issue why PC is a racist. You have no argument to refute me.

Take their identities away, Obama beats Trump on saving the auto industry and having a major positive historical impact on millions of people,

Trump can't come close to Obama's achievement there. He never can. The auto bailout was huge. Said to avert a depression.

So what makes you and PC attest that Trump is a winner on the auto industry and Obama is a failure?

If not race, what?

Answer that Sassy. Stop ducking.

My argument explains issue by issue why PC is a racist. You have no argument to refute me.

Take their identities away, Obama beats Trump on saving the auto industry and having a major positive historical impact on millions of people,

Trump can't come close to Obama's achievement there. He never can. The auto bailout was huge. Said to avert a depression.

So what makes you and PC attest that Trump is a winner on the auto industry and Obama is a failure?

If not race, what?

sassy is not happy if she's not bashing or lying about someone

If not race, what?

Obama was a fucking disaster, you're the one screaming racist you tired old jag off.

Just stop, you're a redundant old fool
, a partisan hack. Always have been and always will be.

If not race, what?

Get back on topic, your little game is tiresome.

Because someone thinks Obama was a lousy president does not make them a racist. That shit is past old and a loser uses it.

If not race, what?

Obama was a fucking disaster, you're the one screaming racist you tired old jag off.

Yeah no racists in the south anymore ,,,,and I did vote for GWB in 2000 My last vote for any slimebag republican

If not race, what?

Because someone thinks Obama was a lousy president does not make them a racist. That shit is past old and a loser uses it.
Lousy ?Under his presidency the markets rose to record highs and 75 straight months of large job gains along with a 4.7 unemployment rate makes him lousy??? And no 9/11 under his watch SO you're either racist or stupid to call him lousy ,,,imho of course

Why are you here???

✔@CNNMoney

look it up ,,,but try not to use fox

If not race, what?

Yeah no racists in the south anymore ,,,,and I did vote for GWB in 2000 My last vote for any slimebag republican

What is a 'racist'???

If not race, what?

Now...focus like a laser.
This is the very central issue, and the answer to each and every one of your posts:

You're an imbecile.

If not race, what?

Lousy ?Under his presidency the markets rose to record highs and 75 straight months of large job gains along with a 4.7 unemployment rate makes him lousy??? And no 9/11 under his watch SO you're either racist or stupid to call him lousy ,,,imho of course

Beyond lousy: the very worst.....almost as execrable as anyone who would defend his performance.
Raise your paw.

If not race, what?

What is a 'racist'?

Forum List

Back