The Rest of the Videos

MAGA seems to think that selectively posting videos of police letting protesters through the Capitol in an orderly fashion is somehow their proof that the whole event was staged, fake news, or whatever new conspiracy they can come up with by the hour. The obvious and rational explanation is, of course, that those videos are from early in the day before any violence had begun and the Capitol Police had no reason to be concerned by the initial people entering the building. A second grader can understand that.

The problems started later.

MAGA knows this, of course. They continue to push their lies and conspiracies because that is exactly who these people are.

I also recall these guys clearly walking through the airport peacefully on 9/11.

View attachment 860786

It seems you have no desire for the truth

My God. The total disrespect of the American citizen.
F7XL8P~1.JPG

MAGA seems to think that selectively posting videos of police letting protesters through the Capitol in an orderly fashion is somehow their proof that the whole event was staged, fake news, or whatever new conspiracy they can come up with by the hour. The obvious and rational explanation is, of course, that those videos are from early in the day before any violence had begun and the Capitol Police had no reason to be concerned by the initial people entering the building. A second grader can understand that.

MAGA knows this, of course. They continue to push their lies and conspiracies because that is exactly who these people are.

I also recall these guys clearly walking through the airport peacefully on 9/11.

View attachment 860786

The sad truth is it does not matter. They are so far in fantasy land that reality is no longer relevant. Truth is not a value for these people.

The insane thing is how many people have jumped off this cliff. I used to think this was not a representative sample. People in the real world have disabused me of that hope.

The sad truth is it does not matter. They are so far in fantasy land that reality is no longer relevant. Truth is not a value for these people.

The insane thing is how many people have jumped off this cliff. I used to think this was not a representative sample. People in the real world have disabused me of that hope.
You are not going to admit it was a set up no matter how much evidence is discovered. Don't you feel stupid for swallowing all the lies of this American hating administration? They have been caught in another.

View attachment 860786

Reported for rule violation flaming in the op

".....selectively posting videos of police letting protesters through the Capitol in an orderly fashion is somehow their proof that the whole event was staged, fake news......."
Reported for rule violation flaming in the op

-----------------------------------------------------

I see no "rule violation". That is 'hissy pearl fluttering'.

Actually, I thought the OP and the attached videos were informative and illustrated the point of the OP.....that there WAS egregious violence on J6 perpetrated by attackers wearing Trump gear or chanting Trump's name or threatening Mike Pence. So, if pictures are worth a thousand words.....well, the violence was well illustrated.

More importantly, the OP's point that with 40,000 hours of video from hundreds if not thousands of cameras and cell phones an editor can find plenty of representations of benign behavior by the attackers. But that doesn't negate the violence. As one poster so aptly offered.......neatly dressed hijacker Mohammed Atta could very well have politely let pass a wheel-chair bound passenger.

But he still flew the friggin' plane into the Tower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Those invisible FBI agents that caused the whole thing. You know they exist because there’s zero evidence they exist which is what you’d expect from secret invisible mind control agents.
We didn't see 'em. We didn' hear 'em.
That's how we know they were there.

MAGA = QAnonistan. Cloud Cuckoo Land

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not going to admit it was a set up no matter how much evidence is discovered.

You gotta admit, prolific poster Lastamender, that for a 'set-up' it is truly impressive that they got those fake and phony attackers to confess, plead guilty, and accept multi-year prison sentences.
Pretty damn good crisis-actors, IMHO.

Question: As convicted secret FBI false-flaggers, well, will they still get government benefits and accrue seniority in the Federal prison they are sentenced to?

Asking for a friend.

-----------------------------------------------------

I see no "rule violation". That is 'hissy pearl fluttering'.

Actually, I thought the OP and the attached videos were informative and illustrated the point of the OP.....that there WAS egregious violence on J6 perpetrated by attackers wearing Trump gear or chanting Trump's name or threatening Mike Pence. So, if pictures are worth a thousand words.....well, the violence was well illustrated.

More importantly, the OP's point that with 40,000 hours of video from hundreds if not thousands of cameras and cell phones an editor can find plenty of representations of benign behavior by the attackers. But that doesn't negate the violence. As one poster so aptly offered.......neatly dressed hijacker Mohammed Atta could very well have politely let pass a wheel-chair bound passenger.

But he still flew the friggin' plane into the Tower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We didn't see 'em. We didn' hear 'em.
That's how we know they were there.

MAGA = QAnonistan. Cloud Cuckoo Land

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gotta admit, prolific poster Lastamender, that for a 'set-up' it is truly impressive that they got those fake and phony attackers to confess, plead guilty, and accept multi-year prison sentences.
Pretty damn good crisis-actors, IMHO.

Question: As convicted secret FBI false-flaggers, well, will they still get government benefits and accrue seniority in the Federal prison they are sentenced to?

Asking for a friend.
Just because he's a mod doesn't mean he's above the rules. The op is supposed to be clean and not attacking people. It's very clear he's attacking Trump supporters.

MAGA seems to think that selectively posting videos of police letting protesters through the Capitol in an orderly fashion is somehow their proof that the whole event was staged, fake news, or whatever new conspiracy they can come up with..........
Just because he's a mod doesn't mean he's above the rules. The op is supposed to be clean and not attacking people. It's very clear he's attacking Trump supporters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Attacking Trump Supporters"????

By linking to videos that illustrate egregious criminal behavior by people wearing Trump gear?

You may be a little oversensitive there, amigo.
Fluttering your pearls.

Hell, Bigreb, if you follow the rest of the thread there is several inputs suggesting that criminal behavior ain't being done by "Trump Supporters"....but by false flag FBI undercover agents.

So make up your mind.

If you want to see an attack on Trump Supporters....well, here's one: MAGA seem to be perpetual victims. Grievance ridden ne'er-do-wells who whine and complain about too much, and too often. Uninformed, misinformed snowflakes who revel in vulgarity, personal attacks, and baseless conpiracies. Other than that, some believe they are very fine people.
On both sides. ;)

In the opinion of my avatar

View attachment 860786

No, it is simply the only answer to people like you suprressing objective looks at the evidence.
How can a normal rational person object to a quantity of data that puts all speculation out of question !!!

No, it is simply the only answer to people like you suprressing objective looks at the evidence.
How can a normal rational person object to a quantity of data that puts all speculation out of question !!!
because at the same time it prevents their one sided, lying narrative!!! Thats why he, and the rest of the idiots hate it!!!

Forum List

Back