The Rest of the Videos

You can't 'void' or 'delete' the actual video of those criminals breaking the side windows then opening the main front doors from the inside, where that fuck Shaman Chansley walked through.

Are you denying that Chansley entered the Capitol through the front doors, which were OPENED by the people that broke the side windows then opened the front door.
How else was he gonna get his guided tour by the Capital Police, Vermin?

Senate Sergeant at Arms Michael Stenger later testified on the January 6 protests and riot.
He told investigators that “paid professional agitators” were operating on January 6th in Washington DC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At a House Homeland Security Committee hearing Tuesday, U.S. Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) asked FBI Director Christopher Wray point blank whether the bureau had confidential sources or FBI employees (i.e. undercover agents) embedded with the crowd of Trump supporters during the January 6, 2021 riot at Capitol Hill.
Wray refused to answer the question, instead saying he can’t comment on where FBI sources and employees might have been that day.

In their minds, they absolutely do. The violence was someone else. The Trumpsters were merely peaceful protestors.

This is a fuckin' madness.
I guess you cannot recognize Federal Government Sanctioned BLM & ANTIFA tactics when you see them in real time.
You just want to blame Trump for this....even though he had nothing to do with it.

During the Summer of 2020 who supplied rioters with pallets of bricks and rocks whenever or wherever they scheduled demonstrations?
Who is supplying all of these idiots all of their printed Hamas signs and flags every time they schedule a march?

Answer: The Feds.

Why can I be sure they're behind it?
Because they aren't making any effort to find out who's responsible.

Last edited:
The vast majority of protestors weren’t arrested and charged.

But there were many dozens of violent Trump supporters that day they were arrested and charged.
And violent undercover agents from the DHS and the FBI. Maybe some of them can be identified now. I am sure the FBI will help.

Our illegitimate government and the media have been caught in another huge. What else is new?

Forum List

Back