The Rest of the Videos

MAGA seems to think that selectively posting videos of police letting protesters through the Capitol in an orderly fashion is somehow their proof that the whole event was staged, fake news, or whatever new conspiracy they can come up with by the hour. The obvious and rational explanation is, of course, that those videos are from early in the day before any violence had begun and the Capitol Police had no reason to be concerned by the initial people entering the building. A second grader can understand that.

The problems started later.

MAGA knows this, of course. They continue to push their lies and conspiracies because that is exactly who these people are.

I also recall these guys clearly walking through the airport peacefully on 9/11.

View attachment 860786

If only there was a cure for the Maga that ails ya.

Oh shut the hell up. Not everyone is an insurrectionist, most people there that day were not. Not everyone "beat" their way in. There was a riot that day yes. But it wasnt unlike any other big riot that happens.
Are you smart enough to break down what happens inside of any large riot?
Of course Jan 6 was a political situation, but that shouldnt require you to act like an idiot once more.
That was an insurrection against the United States of America! Every one of you un-American mother-fuckers deserves jail!

That was an insurrection against the United States of America! Every one of you un-American mother-fuckers deserves jail!

Well, you just go right on ahead and call the cops right now.

I'll leave the front door unlocked and leave a pot of hot coffee in the kitchen. Tell them I'll be waiting for them in my work room in the basement, listening to President Trump's speech to the Border Patrol in Texas. They'll probably enjoy sharing a cup of coffee while we all watch this live video.

While you've got them on the phone, try to get them to stop laughing long enough to take you seriously, because no one here does.

Idiot! its not a crime to have an opinion about an issue. No one here on USMB deserves jail for their posts, so give yourself another shot of thorazine until the voices stop.You fucking moron, I believe in the rule of law and never excused the riot that took place that day. Crimes were committed, but IMO not everyone there was a criminal. I can see this because I'm not a knuckle dragging simpleton, cool aid drinking, political Bot such as yourself. Does someone pay you to act this stupid or do you do it for free?

Idiot! its not a crime to have an opinion about an issue. No one here on USMB deserves jail for their posts, so give yourself another shot of thorazine until the voices stop.You fucking moron, I believe in the rule of law and never excused the riot that took place that day. Crimes were committed, but IMO not everyone there was a criminal. I can see this because I'm not a knuckle dragging simpleton, cool aid drinking, political Bot such as yourself. Does someone pay you to act this stupid or do you do it for free?
No, but it is a crime to beat a cop with a flagpole.

No damn reason for a kill shot there
I saw the first part before the cops all (as if by a silent command) vacated the doors and allowed protesters to start punching holes in the windows.....and then encouraged Ashlie Babbitt to jump thru the opening, when she was shot. They cut off the rest of this video after she was shot.....but it was clear they were intentionally trying to escalate the situation and cause a riot.
They still need to show how the cops all left the doors unprotected so that this could all happen.
Notice how there was several of them standing back waiting for the shooting to happen....and then they all rushed in to take control of the scene, but only after someone was shot. One of the cops gave Byrd the Thumbs UP sign after he shot her.

I saw the first part before the cops all (as if by a silent command) vacated the doors and allowed protesters to start punching holes in the windows.....and then encouraged Ashlie Babbitt to jump thru the opening, when she was shot. They cut off the rest of this video after she was shot.....but it was clear they were intentionally trying to escalate the situation and cause a riot.
They still need to show how the cops all left the doors unprotected so that this could all happen.
Notice how there was several of them standing back waiting for the shooting to happen....and then they all rushed in to take control of the scene, but only after someone was shot. One of the cops gave Byrd the Thumbs UP sign after he shot her.

Also see that those cops who immediately ascended the stairs seemed very calm and in control yeah. They really werent fearing the crowd who seemed to mostly be holding cell phones taking pictures

Also see that those cops who immediately ascended the stairs seemed very calm and in control yeah. They really werent fearing the crowd who seemed to mostly be holding cell phones taking pictures

Yes, at that particular time of day. Again, this isn't hard to understand.

Forum List

Back