The retail apocalypse has officially descended on America

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
"Thousands of mall-based stores are shutting down in what's fast becoming one of the biggest waves of retail closures in decades.

More than 3,500 stores are expected to close in the next couple of months.

Department stores like JCPenney, Macy's, Sears, and Kmart are among the companies shutting down stores, along with middle-of-the-mall chains like Crocs, BCBG, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Guess.

Some retailers are exiting the brick-and-mortar business altogether and trying to shift to an all-online model. "

This is the reality of Barak's "glowing" economy.

"Thousands of mall-based stores are shutting down in what's fast becoming one of the biggest waves of retail closures in decades.

Department stores like JCPenney, Macy's, Sears, and Kmart are among the companies shutting down stores, along with middle-of-the-mall chains like Crocs, BCBG, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Guess.

Some retailers are exiting the brick-and-mortar business altogether and trying to shift to an all-online model. "

Did you forget, this is Trumps glowing economy

It's Amazon....eBay is in trouble so it's not that online buying doesn't have it's own problems. Sears has been too expensive for years and Pennys never really adjusted to the 21st century. Target is still doing well (other than having a million customer's info hacked). I buy a lot from Amazon but stipulate none of it comes from China.

This is why I just laugh at you boys and girls. Fact, the economy wasn't/isn't coming back at all. It's going to completely crash. The thing I find personally humorous is that none of you can see past your own noses and figure out that it really doesn't matter who's fault it is, or who's fault it will be when it isn't fixed,( and it won't be). What matters is that the shit is going to hit the fan and it will make 2008 look like a hiccup. Get past your emotions and ego and come to grips with reality.

It's Amazon....eBay is in trouble so it's not that online buying doesn't have it's own problems. Sears has been too expensive for years and Pennys never really adjusted to the 21st century. Target is still doing well (other than having a million customer's info hacked). I buy a lot from Amazon but stipulate none of it comes from China.
Just how do you stipulate on an online order, that nothing will come from China?

This is why I just laugh at you boys and girls. Fact, the economy wasn't/isn't coming back at all. It's going to completely crash. The thing I find personally humorous is that none of you can see past your own noses and figure out that it really doesn't matter who's fault it is, or who's fault it will be when it isn't fixed,( and it won't be). What matters is that the shit is going to hit the fan and it will make 2008 look like a hiccup. Get past your emotions and ego and come to grips with reality.
But Trump promised us, a great economy and we will get tired of winning. Do you now believed he lied?

But Trump promised us, a great economy and we will get tired of winning. Do you now believed he lied?

I'll keep telling you this because you are young and well, not very smart. The error in your thought processes is that you think that because you are a blind partisan you think EVERYONE else is too. You post with emotion and ego and cannot understand that not everyone does. I've said repeatedly (to you and others) that Trump was only slightly less a shit sandwich than the bitch was/is. This retail problem is simply an extension of 2008, you can only borrow for so long before reality hits and the shit hits the fan. This happens in private businesses and Govts alike, and it's coming to a Govt near you.

I'll keep telling you this because you are young and well, not very smart. The error in your thought processes is that you think that because you are a blind partisan you think EVERYONE else is too. You post with emotion and ego and cannot understand that not everyone does. I've said repeatedly (to you and others) that Trump was only slightly less a shit sandwich than the bitch was/is. This retail problem is simply an extension of 2008, you can only borrow for so long before reality hits and the shit hits the fan. This happens in private businesses and Govts alike, and it's coming to a Govt near you.
So why did the REPUBLICAN congress spend so much money

This is the reality of technology and has little or nothing to do with the previous president. I almost never go to the mall anymore. I buy my clothes almost exclusively online. About the only time I go to the mall is if I want to try something on first because I'm not sure while looking at it online whether or not it will fit.

This is the reality of technology and has little or nothing to do with the previous president. I almost never go to the mall anymore. I buy my clothes almost exclusively online. About the only time I go to the mall is if I want to try something on first because I'm not sure while looking at it online whether or not it will fit.
Come on man, are you trying to ruin the right wing narrative!

I'll be here to say I told you so. This is NOT partisan but it IS very real. The Fed propped everything up, the recovery was never real. You cannot run a fiat currency, couple it with fractional reserve banking and expect it to hold up. It just doesn't work, sorry.

I've stocked enough gear to grab the squeeze and head up into the Rockies. Build a cabin, catch trout, grow vegetables and pan for gold. I don't even need roads to get there with my 4x4. :lol:

I've stocked enough gear to grab the squeeze and head up into the Rockies. Build a cabin, catch trout, grow vegetables and pan for gold. I don't even need roads to get there with my 4x4. :lol:
Honey bunch, do you really think i believe you?

I read most everything and rarely does it mention country of origin. I guess you dont own an Apple product

Fuck Apple....the iPod is made by slave labor in China. I can see by your work here you're too fucking stupid to find the section that lists country of origin.

Forum List

Back