The richest have a 16% effective tax rate- Clinton to go for the Buffett rule- 30%. TY Dems

16%?
holy crap they pay an unfair amount of the debt.
Hate to say it but I think the rest of us should consider chipping in a bit to carry our own weight.
You know what would really be good? Everyone pay the exact same percentage. That way, when the libs decide they want a new social program, they will have to pay additional tax to fund it.
The hell they do, dingbat hater dupe. Even while they basically get all the new wealth .

Let us know how it feels to be owned.

moron.
Just screwed up the recovery for 4 years is all...Don't say no one told you if the depression comes back to bite us all. Much of the world is still in it. They need us to pull them out. Your austerity jackasses would have ruined us all.., dufus. Party first fools.

So, when you get owned, you go to your book of stupid-ass talking points......does that give you comfort ?

BTW: Which party ?

I don't belong to one.
The New BS GOP, ignorant dupe. You KNOW BS lol.

16%?
Hate to say it but I think the rest of us should consider chipping in a bit to carry our own weight.
You know what would really be good? Everyone pay the exact same percentage. That way, when the libs decide they want a new social program, they will have to pay additional tax to fund it.
The hell they do, dingbat hater dupe. Even while they basically get all the new wealth .

moron.
Just screwed up the recovery for 4 years is all...Don't say no one told you if the depression comes back to bite us all. Much of the world is still in it. They need us to pull them out. Your austerity jackasses would have ruined us all.., dufus. Party first fools.

So, when you get owned, you go to your book of stupid-ass talking points......does that give you comfort ?

I don't belong to one.

I don't belong to the GOP.

It's all BS (both sides).

Yes, I know BS (it's name is Franco).

It was in late 2009, and you don't raise taxes in middle of a Pub World Depression ANYWAY.

I guess nobody told FDR that. Thank you for admitting that his leftist economic policies created a ten year depression.

16%?

moron.

I don't belong to one.
WTF is wrong with you, party first dupe. Change the channel and return to planet earth. No infrastructure bank, no raise in min wage etc is just stupid.

moron.

I don't belong to one.

You vote GOP if you vote.

16%?

moron.

I don't belong to one.
WTF is wrong with you, party first dupe. Change the channel and return to planet earth. No infrastructure bank, no raise in min wage etc is just stupid.

I don't belong to a party....so which one is first.

Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and live in the real world.

Government just said raising the min wage won't do anything.

We need real solutions which means putting in good leaders.

Except for Bernie Sanders....there are none.

moron.

I don't belong to one.

You vote GOP if you vote.

And you know that how ?

Are you one of those arrogant assholes on the far left or far right who thinks they know everything ?

I am quite anxious to hear how you know how I vote.

Tard.

moron.

I don't belong to one.

bernie sanders is not a good leader. He is suggesting billions of dollars a year in new spending with no way to pay for it.

moron.

I don't belong to one.

Or any Dem. Have you heard of POLICY that's good for the country. Dem now and always. Pubs are snake oil salesmen.

Go West Virginia lol.

It was in late 2009, and you don't raise taxes in middle of a Pub World Depression ANYWAY.

I guess nobody told FDR that. Thank you for admitting that his leftist economic policies created a ten year depression.
He kept people alive. Great job, GOP. Ay caramba. You think Hoover did better? he had 3 years...

People suspect you are a dick.

Quit posting or you'll remove all doubt.

moron.

I don't belong to one.

bernie sanders is not a good leader. He is suggesting billions of dollars a year in new spending with no way to pay for it.
Soak the bloated superrich. What a shame. His policies would work. Not all would get passed lol.

moron.

I don't belong to one.

Or any Dem. Have you heard of POLICY that's good for the country. Dem now and always. Pubs are snake oil salesmen.

Can you make any sense ?

Dems are just as crooked as the GOP.

Go West Virginia lol.

He kept people alive. Great job, GOP. Ay caramba. You think Hoover did better? he had 3 years...

I can't root for W. Va? Who's the dick lol? So you're for the Bern? LOL. What a contrarian I(as dicks are called lol)

moron.

I don't belong to one.

He'll never get them.

We can't afford them.

Sanders raises issues and has people's interest at heart.

He's a great leader.

The rest are all about themselves.

Anyone who think Hillary cares about anyone but Hillary is a fool.

She's an incredible liar.

Go West Virginia lol.

I can't root for W. Va? Who's the dick lol? So you're for the Bern? LOL. What a contrarian I(as dicks are called lol)

Who said you can't root for W.V. ?

You were pushing FDR's bullcrap policies.

Some people don't talk about what they know.

Some people don't know what they talk about.

You are of the second class.

I don't belong to one.

Can you make any sense ?

Dems are just as crooked as the GOP.
Pub policy is thievery for the rich. POLICY. What Dem thievery? They vote against lobbyism and big money, nowhere NEAR the Pub crony thievery. Did you notice the corrupt W WORLD DEPRESSION? The S+L scandal? THE CORRUPT GREAT DEPRESSION? Grant? lol Harding? What Dem thievery?

I don't belong to one.

He'll never get them.

We can't afford them.

Sanders raises issues and has people's interest at heart.

He's a great leader.

The rest are all about themselves.

Anyone who think Hillary cares about anyone but Hillary is a fool.

She's an incredible liar.
BS, dupe. Such as? Doesn't hold up.

She is not the politician Bill is, but might be good. Her POLICIES are good and more plausible than Bernie's. MAYBE!.

Forum List

Back