🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

But wait, if you are trying to transfer that idea to the black vote, Obama only got 3% more of the black vote in 2008 than Kerry did in 2004. It's wasn't just the black vote that put Obama over the top twice, but rather, a coalition that held from election to election.

Yes, voting for a woman just because she is woman would seem silly to me. Just imagine all those women voting for Sarah Palin. Oy, veh. :D

I know....if women voted for a woman just because she was a woman...only women would win...since we are the majority in this country.

Not if two icky women and one charming man were running. Half of the women would vote for the man while the man-hating variety of women would be scratching each others' eyes out over which of the icky women should get the job.

Oh. I see. :D

Why would that be? She has no accomplishments as Secretary of State.
In her previous attempt at the winning the Democratic Presidential Nomination, she could not beat a junior Senator. Hillary doesn't scare anyone.

So you can't answer the quesiton. Because the truth is that's all Dems have: race ,class, and gender warfare.

The Democrats are waging war on women. Ted Kennedy got the only confirmed kill while Alan Grayson got a Wounded in Action. They are against things women are for: like better schools for their kids, or better work opportunities. They discriminate against women entrepreneurs and throw up barriers to success.
Democrats sit at the table and watch while unions gobble 11 cookies off the plate of 12 and then tell women, watch out:the conservative is out to eat your share.

No, brave guy, it's a bogus question to begin with. Nice try, no donut.

DEMS win the female vote because of the complete platform, not just one point or the other that bothers you

And with Hillary Clinton as the very likely nominee, we will probably see the largest winning margin in the female vote for the DEMS in a long, long time.

You're likely right that Hillary will garner the female vote (majority) but I don't know any women in my family or in my circles who will vote for her. The main reason they won't vote for her revolves around her policies but they also find her very abrasive and somewhat cold. I don't know if other women (even liberal women) find her as repulsive or not but I personally believe that women sometimes use emotions when making choices.

So do men...so what point, if any, are you trying to make?

You're likely right that Hillary will garner the female vote (majority) but I don't know any women in my family or in my circles who will vote for her. The main reason they won't vote for her revolves around her policies but they also find her very abrasive and somewhat cold. I don't know if other women (even liberal women) find her as repulsive or not but I personally believe that women sometimes use emotions when making choices.

I am sure there will be a segment of the female population that will not vote for Hillary, which is totally normal. But her candidacy as the first female nominee would be ground-breaking and bound to peel off a number of conservative female voters.

In fact, the latest poll of Arkansas proves that point, and that poll is just one of 152 polls since 2013 that have been making that point.

I do think that people should vote for the candidate whose policies and platform match their view of the world. After all, I do believe that is why we have elections to begin with.

I hope you agree with me that voting for a woman just so that America can break ground probably isn't a really good reason to vote for someone. Using that logic turned out to be disastrous for America in 2008.

Just because you would like to have a beer with someone wasn't a really good reason to vote for them either and look how that ended with an economic disaster in 2008.

I hope you agree with me that voting for a woman just so that America can break ground probably isn't a really good reason to vote for someone. Using that logic turned out to be disastrous for America in 2008.

But wait, if you are trying to transfer that idea to the black vote, Obama only got 3% more of the black vote in 2008 than Kerry did in 2004. It's wasn't just the black vote that put Obama over the top twice, but rather, a coalition that held from election to election.

Yes, voting for a woman just because she is woman would seem silly to me. Just imagine all those women voting for Sarah Palin. Oy, veh. :D

Black voters have been successfully propagandized into believing that which is plainly false: that the Democrat Parody is "for" blacks and that the GOP is "agin" blacks.

Until that absurd nonsensical proposition is successfully refuted in a very public way, blacks will continue to vote primarily for the Democrat Parodyu.

Still waiting to see what the GOP is offering to blacks in the way of Senate and House seats.

I know....if women voted for a woman just because she was a woman...only women would win...since we are the majority in this country.

Not if two icky women and one charming man were running. Half of the women would vote for the man while the man-hating variety of women would be scratching each others' eyes out over which of the icky women should get the job.

BTW which grade are you in? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Why would that be? She has no accomplishments as Secretary of State.
In her previous attempt at the winning the Democratic Presidential Nomination, she could not beat a junior Senator. Hillary doesn't scare anyone.

I think it is scary to have a whole party of members and leaders
who won't respond to Constitutional corrections when called on it.

When Republicans and Conservatives are called on Constitutional issues,
I have no issue getting some kind of acknowledgement or agreement on better ways
to fix things so it resolves Constitutional objections.

Because of Constitutional beliefs, I have had
BETTER success explaining prochoice rights to prolife believers,
based on Constitutional arguments, and just about
ZERO luck explaining prochoice issues (regarding either abortion or ACA)
to liberal Democrats who only see it as a party platform and not Constitutional principle.

I think that is scarier, like dealing with a cult, who follows their own rules
and imposes them on others, rather than dealing with Christians who follow
the same Bible and generally respond to rebuke and corrections using that as the source.

The right is truly, truly, TRULY not terrified of Shrillary in the least.

I used more "truly's" in that response than the author of the OP used in his OP.

Thus, I am right.

Ilar, I will believe that right after the election in 2016 if Hilary wins and there are no screams of rage and predictions of disaster befalling this nation from the extreme right. :D:D

The Democrats are darn near counting on Hillary to run and win. What if it doesn't turn out that way? WHo else do they have? No one. The star power of the Democratic Party resides in an aging has-been who got to where she is by marrying the right guy and sticking with him even after he cheated on her.
It speaks to the depravity and decadence of the Democrats that after 8 years this is all they have.

The Democrats are darn near counting on Hillary to run and win. What if it doesn't turn out that way? WHo else do they have? No one. The star power of the Democratic Party resides in an aging has-been who got to where she is by marrying the right guy and sticking with him even after he cheated on her.
It speaks to the depravity and decadence of the Democrats that after 8 years this is all they have.

The political parties on both sides are filled with ambitious people who believe that they are qualified to be the next POTUS. Simply because they are staying in the background right now doesn't mean that they wouldn't seize the opportunity if it presented itself. Just because you cannot see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

The political parties on both sides are filled with ambitious people who believe that they are qualified to be the next POTUS. Simply because they are staying in the background right now doesn't mean that they wouldn't seize the opportunity if it presented itself. Just because you cannot see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Please name 5 on the Democrat side. Joe Biden doesnt count.

The Democrats are waging war on women. Ted Kennedy got the only confirmed kill while Alan Grayson got a Wounded in Action. They are against things women are for: like better schools for their kids, or better work opportunities. They discriminate against women entrepreneurs and throw up barriers to success.
Democrats sit at the table and watch while unions gobble 11 cookies off the plate of 12 and then tell women, watch out:the conservative is out to eat your share.

^^^
Why the republican party has lost all credibility.

So you can't answer the quesiton. Because the truth is that's all Dems have: race ,class, and gender warfare.

No, brave guy, it's a bogus question to begin with. Nice try, no donut.

DEMS win the female vote because of the complete platform, not just one point or the other that bothers you

And with Hillary Clinton as the very likely nominee, we will probably see the largest winning margin in the female vote for the DEMS in a long, long time.

So... democratic women will choose a republican male that talks down to them? Really?

21o81ug.jpg

Forum List

Back