🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

LMAO Afraid of Hilbat??

Not hardly. Hell her own party threw her under the bus in 2008 in favor of the half black guy.

Hilbats day has come and gone. 2008 was her year and her own party disowned her.

She and Bill should disappear into the sunset. She's an idiot.

It is quite enjoyable to watch the Right writhe in agony over a simple thread.

not nearly as enjoyable as watching left-wing nutjobs overestimate the "agony" they think they are putting others through

but then again that's what happens when you make a living lying to yourself

There is a rising chance that Hillary will not be the Democrat candidate.

Is it not possible that Al Sharpton might buy a gender swap and so become the first Black, Female candidate?

The party missed their first chance when they spurned Flip (Geraldine) Wilson. Opportunity, alas, lost!

lol!!

libs are such idiots!

i mean since they think they can read minds; who do we want to see Dems run if not Hillary?

Liz Warren. She's the female Obama: No experience, lied about her background, True Believer. Obama could at least lie about his respect for "free enterprise", Liz can't even bring herself to lie. As the Dem Party progresses ever leftward, they need Warren as their standard bearer

NO, they have not and they have not been required to show the world their grades and any of that jazz.

What is this president hiding?

If you are using that as your logic, then you must ask that of every President before Obama. NO president had released his college transcripts. Someone got a hold of part of George Bush's transcripts and the New Yorker released that information - but that was not with his consent. Something similar happened to VP Al Gore during the 2000 campaign. And John Kerry released his transcripts AFTER the 2004 election.

Again, no presidential candidate has ever been required to release any of this information.

And you wrote that they all have: that is a lie. To this day, George W. Bush has not released the rest of his transcripts. Bush 43 never did. Neither did Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, etc.. none of them did, probably because most people back then were decent enough to realize that this stuff is nobody's business.

Are you assuming that each of the above presidents would outright refuse to release their records if t became an issue? I think not. The would use them to their advantage if they were not noteworthy as George W. did and make a joke about it as he did when he said, that it goes to show, that in America a man with a "c" average can be president. There is something else that Obama is hiding than low grades, most likely.

What is this president hiding?

If you are using that as your logic, then you must ask that of every President before Obama. NO president had released his college transcripts. Someone got a hold of part of George Bush's transcripts and the New Yorker released that information - but that was not with his consent. Something similar happened to VP Al Gore during the 2000 campaign. And John Kerry released his transcripts AFTER the 2004 election.

Again, no presidential candidate has ever been required to release any of this information.

And you wrote that they all have: that is a lie. To this day, George W. Bush has not released the rest of his transcripts. Bush 43 never did. Neither did Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, etc.. none of them did, probably because most people back then were decent enough to realize that this stuff is nobody's business.

Are you assuming that each of the above presidents would outright refuse to release their records if t became an issue? I think not. The would use them to their advantage if they were not noteworthy as George W. did and make a joke about it as he did when he said, that it goes to show, that in America a man with a "c" average can be president. There is something else that Obama is hiding than low grades, most likely.

First, good to hear from you, Jackson!

Second, I am assuming nothing, because just one generation ago, this college transcript meme would never, never have been an issue.

Remember anyone ever asking for Dwight D. Eisenhower's transcripts? Ronald Reagan's transcripts?

It's just part of the crazy, nothing more and nothing less.

Second, I am assuming nothing, because just one generation ago, this college transcript meme would never, never have been an issue.

Remember anyone ever asking for Dwight D. Eisenhower's transcripts? Ronald Reagan's transcripts?

Those were the old rules. Reagan never lied about his solid C average from a third rate school, btw.

What is Obama hiding?

Why is it that when a modern American "liberal" sees ANY reason to make the claim, he invariably refers to the age, gender and race of his conservative opposition? ("Old white men.")

Such petty use of cheap and fundamentally flawed stereotype caricaturization seems antithetical to "liberal" ideology.And lotsa libs love to make the claim that conservatives are intolerant and "homophobic."

Yet on this Board, quite often, when certain liberals are getting soundly thrashed in some argument, they will invariably make some claim about the conservative opponent suggesting that he is "gay." As ignorant and hypocritical as that is, it is even more striking how the Board's liberal gay members never so much as comment on that kind of (intended?) "ad hominem."

The reason is that racism and bigotry are often a substitute for intellect in the low-brow population. Thus, leftists lean heavily upon these pillars, as always they have. The only change in democrats is the color of the skin of their target. The racism and bigotry of forum democrats is no different than that of Bull Conner(D), or Orval Faubus(D) - that they now attack white skin instead of black changes nothing - they remain cowardly and stupid.

Nope, but plenty of the ***** are getting damn tired of the dicks.

When you turn 15 in a couple of years, you may learn that women have more brains than you ever imagined...

Some of them.

womenliberals_zps19846532.jpg

Republicans should move at the very least to eliminate the 19th Amendment, and find a way to deter non-whites from voting. If only white men voted, this would have been the result. The fact is, as America becomes full of more and more single women and single mothers, and non-whites, they don't stand a chance in the next election.

8qErgpL.png

Those were the old rules. Reagan never lied about his solid C average from a third rate school, btw.

What is Obama hiding?

And exactly who decides that there are new rules? You?

:lol:

thought so...

Republicans should move at the very least to eliminate the 19th Amendment, and find a way to deter non-whites from voting. If only white men voted, this would have been the result. The fact is, as America becomes full of more and more single women and single mothers, and non-whites, they don't stand a chance in the next election.

8qErgpL.png

really genius?

that's great; ir Republicans get beat bad enough; and you would have to look hard to find one; maybe it will actually be time to see the Left take responsibility for the things happening on their watch?

i mean the idiotic Left IS taking credit for the RECORD PROFITS OF CORPORATIONS ON WALL STREET ( ironic isnt it?)
but not for the RECORD NUMBERS OF AMERICANS ON WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS

So, the title of the OP is:

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton.

Just a reminder.

Nope, but plenty of the ***** are getting damn tired of the dicks.

When you turn 15 in a couple of years, you may learn that women have more brains than you ever imagined...

Some of them.

I really hope the GOP makes you their PR man for 2016 in the epic race against Hillary Clinton, really I do.

Would just love to see you post that stuff at the Republican National Convention. Really, I would.

Go for it, Rabbi. Go out there and show the women of America what the Right thinks of women. Please, be my guest. Have at it.

What is Obama hiding?

thought so...

No, when the press leaked Bush's record they set the rules that said every aspect of a candidate's life is appropriate.
Try to pay attention. I realize since you are a 16 yr old goy you really dont have much experience or smarts but the rest of us actually know what we're talking about.

Some of them.

I really hope the GOP makes you their PR man for 2016 in the epic race against Hillary Clinton, really I do.

Would just love to see you post that stuff at the Republican National Convention. Really, I would.

Go for it, Rabbi. Go out there and show the women of America what the Right thinks of women. Please, be my guest. Have at it.

It's actually what the left thinks of women. Take away abortion, free birth control, and fake statistics on wages and what can the Democrats run on?

What is Obama hiding?

thought so...

No, when the press leaked Bush's record they set the rules that said every aspect of a candidate's life is appropriate.
Try to pay attention. I realize since you are a 16 yr old goy you really dont have much experience or smarts but the rest of us actually know what we're talking about.

So, you are saying that the press sets the rules. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Poor you.

The rest of your personal attack I will ignore. It's vintage Rabbi. But not relevant to this thread.

Some of them.

It's actually what the left thinks of women. Take away abortion, free birth control, and fake statistics on wages and what can the Democrats run on?

No, it's not. It's what you think of women. Please, by all means, go publish this stuff where millions and millions of women can see it. Go for it, big brave man that you are.

thought so...

So, you are saying that the press sets the rules. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Poor you.

The rest of your personal attack I will ignore. It's vintage Rabbi. But not relevant to this thread.

Society, reflected in the press, sets the rules. I realize that's an advanced concept for someone who's life began under Clinton, but it's true.
Kennedy had affairs all over the place. So did Eisenhower. The press didnt dare report it. When Clinton did it was all over the news. So what changed?

Forum List

Back