🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

I really hope the GOP makes you their PR man for 2016 in the epic race against Hillary Clinton, really I do.

Would just love to see you post that stuff at the Republican National Convention. Really, I would.

Go for it, Rabbi. Go out there and show the women of America what the Right thinks of women. Please, be my guest. Have at it.

It's actually what the left thinks of women. Take away abortion, free birth control, and fake statistics on wages and what can the Democrats run on?

No, it's not. It's what you think of women. Please, by all means, go publish this stuff where millions and millions of women can see it. Go for it, big brave man that you are.
Take away abortion, free shit, and fake wage stats and what do the Democrats have to run on? Don't run from the question, tough guy.

It's actually what the left thinks of women. Take away abortion, free birth control, and fake statistics on wages and what can the Democrats run on?

No, it's not. It's what you think of women. Please, by all means, go publish this stuff where millions and millions of women can see it. Go for it, big brave man that you are.
Take away abortion, free shit, and fake wage stats and what do the Democrats have to run on? Don't run from the question, tough guy.

It's a bogus question to begin with, big brave guy.

Prove that wage stats are fake.

So you can't answer the quesiton. Because the truth is that's all Dems have: race ,class, and gender warfare.

The Democrats are waging war on women. Ted Kennedy got the only confirmed kill while Alan Grayson got a Wounded in Action. They are against things women are for: like better schools for their kids, or better work opportunities. They discriminate against women entrepreneurs and throw up barriers to success.
Democrats sit at the table and watch while unions gobble 11 cookies off the plate of 12 and then tell women, watch out:the conservative is out to eat your share.

So you can't answer the quesiton. Because the truth is that's all Dems have: race ,class, and gender warfare.

The Democrats are waging war on women. Ted Kennedy got the only confirmed kill while Alan Grayson got a Wounded in Action. They are against things women are for: like better schools for their kids, or better work opportunities. They discriminate against women entrepreneurs and throw up barriers to success.
Democrats sit at the table and watch while unions gobble 11 cookies off the plate of 12 and then tell women, watch out:the conservative is out to eat your share.

No, brave guy, it's a bogus question to begin with. Nice try, no donut.

DEMS win the female vote because of the complete platform, not just one point or the other that bothers you

And with Hillary Clinton as the very likely nominee, we will probably see the largest winning margin in the female vote for the DEMS in a long, long time.

And exactly who decides that there are new rules? You?

:lol:

thought so...

Statist, ff Reagan's transcripts were not public, how would the hates sites like ThinkProgress and KOS - which do your thinking for you - know he had a C average? :eek::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Hmmm, Wiki says he was honor roll at Eureka College. {He developed a reputation as a jack of all trades, excelling in campus politics, sports and theater. He was a member of the football team, captain of the swim team and was elected student body president.}

Ronald Reagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess you were just lying - since you are a leftist, ergo you have zero integrity. Hey, you have a party to serve, integrity has no place with leftists.

thought so...

Statist, ff Reagan's transcripts were not public, how would the hates sites like ThinkProgress and KOS - which do your thinking for you - know he had a C average? :eek::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Hmmm, Wiki says he was honor roll at Eureka College. {He developed a reputation as a jack of all trades, excelling in campus politics, sports and theater. He was a member of the football team, captain of the swim team and was elected student body president.}

I guess you were just lying - since you are a leftist, ergo you have zero integrity. Hey, you have a party to serve, integrity has no place with leftists.

Reagan released some information about his grades AFTER his presidency.

Do try to keep up.

DEMS win the female vote because of the complete platform, not just one point or the other that bothers you

And with Hillary Clinton as the very likely nominee, we will probably see the largest winning margin in the female vote for the DEMS in a long, long time.

A complete platform of free shit for the vagina. Yeah, we get that.
You run away from the question like the ignorant shaygetz you are because you know the answer: The Democrats have nothing to offer anyone except envy and hatred.
Hillary Clinton will not be the nominee. Even Dems aren't that stupid.

thought so...

Do try to keep up.

At least he released them.

Do try to keep up.

I think you - or the hate site you use to think for you, were confusing Bush and Reagan. I mean, they're both infidels, and all infidels are the same, amirite?

Sounds like Reagan was a good student and one of those bastards that was good at everything.

A complete platform of free shit for the vagina. Yeah, we get that.
You run away from the question like the ignorant shaygetz you are because you know the answer: The Democrats have nothing to offer anyone except envy and hatred.
Hillary Clinton will not be the nominee. Even Dems aren't that stupid.

You have your right to your opinion. I don't share your opinon.

As for your insults, they aren't worth the time of day. Nice attempt to try and draw me out, it won't work.

You're likely right that Hillary will garner the female vote (majority) but I don't know any women in my family or in my circles who will vote for her. The main reason they won't vote for her revolves around her policies but they also find her very abrasive and somewhat cold. I don't know if other women (even liberal women) find her as repulsive or not but I personally believe that women sometimes use emotions when making choices.

You're likely right that Hillary will garner the female vote (majority) but I don't know any women in my family or in my circles who will vote for her. The main reason they won't vote for her revolves around her policies but they also find her very abrasive and somewhat cold. I don't know if other women (even liberal women) find her as repulsive or not but I personally believe that women sometimes use emotions when making choices.

I am sure there will be a segment of the female population that will not vote for Hillary, which is totally normal. But her candidacy as the first female nominee would be ground-breaking and bound to peel off a number of conservative female voters.

In fact, the latest poll of Arkansas proves that point, and that poll is just one of 152 polls since 2013 that have been making that point.

I do think that people should vote for the candidate whose policies and platform match their view of the world. After all, I do believe that is why we have elections to begin with.

Do try to keep up.

I think you - or the hate site you use to think for you, were confusing Bush and Reagan. I mean, they're both infidels, and all infidels are the same, amirite?

Sounds like Reagan was a good student and one of those bastards that was good at everything.

Uhm, no. I liked Reagan and I still like Bush Sr.

Care to try again?

I am sure there will be a segment of the female population that will not vote for Hillary, which is totally normal. But her candidacy as the first female nominee would be ground-breaking and bound to peel off a number of conservative female voters.

In fact, the latest poll of Arkansas proves that point, and that poll is just one of 152 polls since 2013 that have been making that point.

I do think that people should vote for the candidate whose policies and platform match their view of the world. After all, I do believe that is why we have elections to begin with.

I hope you agree with me that voting for a woman just so that America can break ground probably isn't a really good reason to vote for someone. Using that logic turned out to be disastrous for America in 2008.

I hope you agree with me that voting for a woman just so that America can break ground probably isn't a really good reason to vote for someone. Using that logic turned out to be disastrous for America in 2008.

But wait, if you are trying to transfer that idea to the black vote, Obama only got 3% more of the black vote in 2008 than Kerry did in 2004. It's wasn't just the black vote that put Obama over the top twice, but rather, a coalition that held from election to election.

Yes, voting for a woman just because she is woman would seem silly to me. Just imagine all those women voting for Sarah Palin. Oy, veh. :D

But wait, if you are trying to transfer that idea to the black vote, Obama only got 3% more of the black vote in 2008 than Kerry did in 2004. It's wasn't just the black vote that put Obama over the top twice, but rather, a coalition that held from election to election.

Yes, voting for a woman just because she is woman would seem silly to me. Just imagine all those women voting for Sarah Palin. Oy, veh. :D

Black voters have been successfully propagandized into believing that which is plainly false: that the Democrat Parody is "for" blacks and that the GOP is "agin" blacks.

Until that absurd nonsensical proposition is successfully refuted in a very public way, blacks will continue to vote primarily for the Democrat Parodyu.

I know....if women voted for a woman just because she was a woman...only women would win...since we are the majority in this country.

I know this will get me in hot water but I'm not her number one fan either. I may share some of her ideals but I have trouble listening to her. I know ... petty but true.

I know....if women voted for a woman just because she was a woman...only women would win...since we are the majority in this country.

Not if two icky women and one charming man were running. Half of the women would vote for the man while the man-hating variety of women would be scratching each others' eyes out over which of the icky women should get the job.

Forum List

Back