🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

When the Military transported the bodies of Benghazi victims to the US the relatives were invited. According to the father of a Navy Seal, then Sec.State Hillary promised to arrest the maker of the freaking you tube video rather than the terrorists who responsible for the killings. Everybody is afraid of Hillary.

hillary_and_chelsea_caption20.jpg

The Democrats are waging war on women. Ted Kennedy got the only confirmed kill while Alan Grayson got a Wounded in Action. They are against things women are for: like better schools for their kids, or better work opportunities. They discriminate against women entrepreneurs and throw up barriers to success.
Democrats sit at the table and watch while unions gobble 11 cookies off the plate of 12 and then tell women, watch out:the conservative is out to eat your share.

^^^
Why the republican party has lost all credibility.

And the Democrats have maintained there's? Ha! Oooops!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfl55GgHr5E"]"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan." - Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU"]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

tumblr_ljb5cxKqS11qixleeo1_500.gif

Simpsons_Clapping.gif

Last edited:
No, brave guy, it's a bogus question to begin with. Nice try, no donut.

DEMS win the female vote because of the complete platform, not just one point or the other that bothers you

And with Hillary Clinton as the very likely nominee, we will probably see the largest winning margin in the female vote for the DEMS in a long, long time.

You're likely right that Hillary will garner the female vote (majority) but I don't know any women in my family or in my circles who will vote for her. The main reason they won't vote for her revolves around her policies but they also find her very abrasive and somewhat cold. I don't know if other women (even liberal women) find her as repulsive or not but I personally believe that women sometimes use emotions when making choices.

So... democratic women will choose a republican male that talks down to them? Really?

I guess that's better than a Democrat male who routinely lies to them.

When the Military transported the bodies of Benghazi victims to the US the relatives were invited. According to the father of a Navy Seal, then Sec.State Hillary promised to arrest the maker of the freaking you tube video rather than the terrorists who responsible for the killings. Everybody is afraid of Hillary.

Direct source quote or it never happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSooz2wXpes]Obama and Hillary Blame Youtube Video for Benghazi Terrorist Attack as Coffins Arrive - YouTube[/ame]

A complete platform of free shit for the vagina.

As opposed to the republican platform of shoving cameras up pregnant women's vaginas.

Good going, Rabbi.

Where was that platform again?

Ya know, you can't hide behind a cute moniker like "GRandma." We know you're a 20 something guy living in mom's basement eating crackers and Cheeze Whiz. And a total ignorant piece of shit.

Hillary Clinton is Bill's "wife".
What more has to be said about being SKEERED shitless of a Clinton?

The right is truly, truly, TRULY not terrified of Shrillary in the least.

I used more "truly's" in that response than the author of the OP used in his OP.

Thus, I am right.

Ilar, I will believe that right after the election in 2016 if Hilary wins and there are no screams of rage and predictions of disaster befalling this nation from the extreme right. :D:D

One has nothing to do with the other. We are already in the midst of an unmitigated disaster. Obumbler couldn't have fucked things up much worse if that had been his goal.

The continuation of Obumbler-like "policies" would indeed be a continuation of the present disaster underway.

But fearing Shrillary? :cuckoo:

Hell no.

I just mourn for the loss of the Constitutional Republic. That loss pre-dates her. Avoiding her becoming the next President might offer us a small chance of putting on the brakes.

Monica is speaking out...now?

She kept her mouth shut all these years...and NOW she's speaking out?

Soros must have gotten to her

Monica is speaking out...now?

She kept her mouth shut all these years...and NOW she's speaking out?

Soros must have gotten to her

Maybe the far left (i.e., those who adhere to the commands of Soros) doesn't want to have to deal with Shrillary as Presidential contendah after all.

I really don't want to waste another 4 years watching someone divide this country. We need someone that will focus on science, r&d, education and infrastructure. Someone that has a plan for this country.

315 million other Americans to choose from.

Imagine what a non-story this would have been had the lady but kept her mouth shut at the time.

I really don't want to waste another 4 years watching someone divide this country. We need someone that will focus on science, r&d, education and infrastructure. Someone that has a plan for this country.

315 million other Americans to choose from.

Liberal Democrats know only how to govern by division.

Focus on science? Ok.

Focus on R&D? Not really the government's job, but if they give some tax breaks to the companies that do it, that would be great.

Education? Please. Get the FEDERAL government the fuck OUT of "education."

Infrastructure. Ok. There is SOME room for that.

I have a plan. How about complying with the limitations imposed on government power by the Constitution? How about engaging in true budgeting INCLUDING paying down (at least incrementally) our unbelievably massive debt?

This is why I feel the same about people like Cruz.

We need to get back to being a great power. China is currently acting it.

This is why I feel the same about people like Cruz.

We need to get back to being a great power. China is currently acting it.

Cruz does not even suggest that we ignore the constraints of the Constitution. Obumbler does suggest it, and he goes even farther. He does it. He has schmucks like Podesta pronounce and proclaim his monarch-like "right" to by-pass Congress, in fact.

There is much more to acting like a great power than merely projecting the ability to use force.

Forum List

Back